Meeting of the minds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Telperaca
I just had my first conversation with a KMC member yesterday! clap
We talked for over an hour about everything and anything. Believe it or not, I did bring LotR up to the conversation, and we we were debating which was better - LotR or Star Wars. ::cough:: LotR ::cough::

So here is where you can share your meetings (with added pictures) or calls with other members. cheers

angel_not

badboy2004
share my meetings with u about ladygrim

Kosta
MT?

AvP
star wars is good.

Telperaca
By meetings, I mean if you've met her in real life (outside the forum) or spoke to her over the phone.

Telperaca
Name of my other forum...

Edited big grin

Telperaca
Lets just agree to disagree that LotR is better than SW.

stick out tongue

angel

AvP
OK. and yeah, i have spoke to Misha, Trouble and Saucybird over the phone

Telperaca
smile
Nice list.
laughing out loud

badboy2004
i will speak to ladygrim over the phone don 't u worry

AvP
so might i

Sun Ce
well ive talked with...

theVee on the phone she is cool, i'm mostly very open with her and she says i talk too much no expression

2nd is Telperaca wow i loved it that much i phoned her back a few mins later just t hear her voice droolio, very nice and u wouldn't understand how nice until u hear it big grin, plus i got cut off the 1st time so i never said goodbye, i had to phoen back happy

thats the only ppl ive phoned up from kmc, there is this other girl but i was sooo shy i never even said anythng embarrasment erm

i have ladygrims mobile number but i havn't phoned her yet erm

so i woudl say Telperaca has been the most plesant talk ive had on the phone yet big grin, plus complimenting her voice was a firts for me ive never done it before and it felt soo nice saying it, and hearing her say "thank you" loved every second of it laughing out loud

Storm
I' ve spoken to 3 members irl.

Sun Ce
your very lucky, i'd love to meet someone irl erm

Sun Ce
oh and Star Wars would beat LOTR's anyday!!!!! big grin, in a battle wink, star wars has the action with lazers firing all over the place all the time, LOTR is just goig aroudn with a ring no expression laughing out loud

Royal Knight
LOTR rocks and kicks star wars ass...even though i like star wars too

Anna85
Hi !!!

rogue938
I love starwars what is lotR

Royal Knight
lord of the rings

Anna85
I LOVE LOTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!

Royal Knight
as do i,,,well i like lotr not love it

rogue938
I think LotR and starwars are equal

Royal Knight
not really

Imaginary
SW is way better... i mean come on! They have cooler hairstyles...Leia's ANH style beats weird braided hair any day big grin

§pearhead
i talk to Jkozzy and Mr. Bacon nearly every day...

Silver Stardust
I've met BlackHatDefect and talked to her on the phone...she's a cool girl yes And there's a couple members (Mishi and PandoraMomo) that I talk to nearly everyday, since they're two of my best friends IRL...

Chelsea23
I think I've talked to Sean on the phone, or at least txted him.
And I know Twisted Mind, IRL

But I hope to talk to more people on the phone soon eek!

.::Levi@than::.
Haven't talked to anyone on the phone.

But Imaginary has been my friend since... forever. And Because I can is a school friend IRL.

rogue938
hi

Telperaca
I beg to differ! It actually going around with a ring And a sword! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Lol, some people just don't know how to appriciat a great work of art here! sad

badboy2004
yep you're right there

chelsea24
erm......i dont kno wat to say really im not in a talkative mood!

badboy2004
like usual

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.