My Trip to the ER

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElectricBugaloo
I dislocated shoulder trying to throw a ball at dodgeball. It refused to go back in. My friend drove me to the ER where I waited for two hours. Once the pain was unbearable, the anasthesiologist put me on something that knocked me the **** out. they reset it (I apparently said some stuff before being knocked out that I don't remember involving me and that girl that I've been obsessed over for quite some time) and when I woke up, there was a blanket over me, I had a pillow behind my head and my arm was reset and in a sling. I was out for about half an hour or so. They gave me some Iboprofen and Percocet for the pain if I need it, but it doesn't look like I will need the Percocet, maybe I'll take an Ibuprofen tablet for the soreness.

So that was my story of the ER. But I can't drive back home from college til tomorrow because of the drugs I was on.

Vampy
ER= Doctor Carter? dontgetit

T.M
wow how hard were u throwing that ball to dislocate your shoulder

ElectricBugaloo
I didn't throw it all that hard, but my shoulder has dislocated before. ****, it's still sore two days later

vaya_the_elf
Sorry to hear that.

LordKerrigor
iv been to the ER twice and the hospital more then that lol i should be walking around with a helmet and full body pads on with all the accidents i get into

vaya_the_elf
I know what you mean. I almost went this week, for breathing problems.

Clavis
eek! OMG

shifty did you get to see george clooney?

ElectricBugaloo
No, i sat there for an hour and a half until they decided to come in and fix me.

On a scale of 1-10, this was easily a 9.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.