Why Blockbuster Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
They cant carry ne good movies such as Cannibal Holocaust or Phases of Death irreversible Happiness and other such movies that BF has recommended that I want to see. Does ur video store have ne of those titles and if they do what is ur place called so I can try to find it in my town.

PissedOffGoalie
yes my vid stores have them but you cant rent em u gotta buy em

DeNiro
what video store are u at u forgot that part

Freddy_vs_Jason
i know what you mean, untied video has barely any horror movies when tawa video cave has TONS, i have 2 go to civic video and get a member ship because there the only ones that have NOES 3:dream warriors, me and my friend are havin a NOES marathon when my bro and dad go away, and were also watchin f v j so i need NOES 2 and 3, i've found the rest, maybe i'll by them off amazon.................

Freddy_vs_Jason
and the cover for the 3rd one is so stupid, it has a white background with freddy standing there and the words "a nightmare on elm street 3" are in black block letters, i honestly think a 3 year old could have done better...............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.