The werewolf Brotherhood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
We are supiour to vampires. There season has pasted and now it is ours! Join us or die!

Darth Revan187
how stupid

rogue938
just in case anyone wants to know Darth revan 187 is not a warewolf he is a zebra and thus the prey

Storm
We don' t want to repeat Underworld nono

Canadian Moose
Uh huhhhh..

§nakehead
hmmm...Tasty

Darth Revan187
Wow dude. Someone must be popular with the ladies.

§nakehead

rogue938
darth revan is a vampire zebra. i have so warned you!!!!!! BEWARE

§nakehead
Lycans are immune to a vampire bite

JKozzy
I nuke every werewolf in sight, and this thread is destroyed. Way to waste more space rolleyes1

rogue938
true but he has a very powerful wepon against u. there have been reports comming from the coven and rumors that they are building a wepon powerful enough to destroy u all. that is all my spys have told me, when i recieve more information i wll contact the brotherhood. out.

§nakehead
unlikely lycans are immune to all weapons except a silver weapon through there heart

rogue938
silverbomb.....ment to come into.....lu..ngss .....................................................................................................................

§nakehead
*sunrise comes* *Morphs back to human form*

rogue938
safe now as i mentioned they have something going on
a project silverbomb stardust dotknow all of the details yet but.......wait not safe as i thought........Oh my god..................

§nakehead
They cant kill us. Our population is increasing.

rogue938
ITS DAYLIGHT ........THEY ARE OUT OF THE CASTLE....... WALLKING AROUND WITH THE HUMANS

rogue938
dont be foolish underestimating our enemy is the worst thing we can do there is something going on if they are now immune to daylight what else is going on with them

Darth Revan187
If this thread goes to page 2 everyone on KMC is doomed.

LordKerrigor
*walk in wearing silver armor* muahahahahaha

§nakehead
there still vunrable to holy water,crucifixs, stakes to the heart and garlic

§nakehead
*lunges at lordK and rips through the metal devouring his heart.*

rogue938
the ranks have been infiltrated. there is a spy among us. i don't know who but things are becomming worse by the minute

§nakehead
I will slaughter the traitor!

rogue938
Their leader is inside a church. he has turned a preist. something is not right. how could they have possibly have done this. you must come and see for yourself to believe. the holy water has no more than a stinging effect upon the vampire.

§nakehead
*runs into church in wolfman form killing vampire and then devours his heart* That seems to work

Aqua
*looks around*

SlipknoT
*Eats a poptart*

Filth
How Meany of these "Vampire vs Werewolf" Threads must we get? the film Underworld has taken this to far, I wish people would stop pretending to be a werewolf/vampire, its just dumb and nobody really gives a s**t about your childish "games"

If you are going to make these forums at least get the facts right first!

TrAnCeDuO
again your going all insane over details. nobody cares. as for this thread i would have to say its worse than the vampires thread. and the fact that youve made it to spite that thread lowers it even worse. adding insult to injury youve added silly rp to it as well. heck this might be worse than that "make our own code lyoko" thread. bottom line:-2 DIE!

Aqua
droolio

vaya_the_elf
*walks in*

... *listens to what everyone is saying*

Aqua
ignore them...this is the off topic area anyway eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.