ask me a question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
and Ill answer it.

LanİeWindu
Where is Pandora's Box located?

JKozzy
Why do you feel the need to make the worst threads ever, and many of them? Do you really have no life?

§nakehead
Its a tale from greek mytholog.

Antoinette
Jokozzy..why are you so mean....THATS WHY ITS CALLED THE oFF TOPIC FORUM...DAHHHH!!!

JKozzy
I'm not mean, I just speak the truth. Sorry if you can't accept it.

Darth Revan187
If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?

Antoinette
then don;t visit here jkozzy!!

rogue938
why do fishees live in the air??????

§nakehead
You cant handle the truth! laughing out loud

§nakehead
If you kept taking your medicin they would appear to live in the water silly laughing out loud

JKozzy
I can if I want, and I can say what I want, if you don't want me to visit, then you can leave. Learn to type while you're gone.

Antoinette
ok..heres one..is it possible for ur eyes to pop out?....my bro wants to know...like pop out by itself....what a idiot ma bro islaughing out loud

§nakehead
If you sneeze while your eyes our open I can actually happen

§pearhead
why did you steal my name?

JKozzy

Darth Revan187
Hey am I invisible? Answer my Q mad

If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?

§nakehead
I actually didnt mean too. I never met you until after my name change. Dont worry Im gonna change it

§nakehead
youll have a greasy, dead cat

LordKerrigor
what happens is you can get a cat to hover

§nakehead
dogs get envyous and bite the cat

LordKerrigor
heres a picture of what happens

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.