Venom Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
Is it carrying on after the venom & carnage comic, which included toxin or has it been cancelled?

ScarletSpider
Issue 18 is its' last.

badsymbiote
Yup. This book is history, and is completely unrelated to the Venom vs. Carnage limited. Both titles, however, are totally outside traditional continuity as we know it.

The Venom monthly was written by Daniel Way, and though it was pretty much universally hated (except by myself and a few others), it was a story unlike any other, including the manner in which it was written. It was confusing to most, and required a little more thought than your standard comic fare.

The picture features Skottie Young's Eddie Brock and Patricia Robertson,
as well as their symbiote "others".

Maestro
so there isn't any more scheduled venom comics after the 'toxin' story?

aenima_dead
there's still the "venomous" storyline in marvel knights spider-man... don't know about it continuity-wise, but chances are that might spawn a few more venom comics.

thundercracker
i liked the venom series but by the time i started buying it it was in 2 the tp thingys so i got them instead still only up 2 like 15 sad

doctorstrongbad
Yeah I like Toxin but others on here really dislike him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.