Just come here to chat with your friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Antoinette
I m just bored...just chat up with your freinds..I notice how everyone changes the topic of the theard....so here you can talk about anything...I left the topic choose up to you smile

Enjoy! smile

Just be nice wink

rogue938
o k ill be nice , what did u want to talk about

JKozzy
Uh. That's the point of an off topic FORUM. To "chat with your friends about anything." If you need to "chat with your friends" use PM or MSN or AIM... ffs these threads are pointless.

Clovie
what joe said messed

Antoinette
stop itsad...Jkozzy...stop bashing peoples theards..thats why its called the OTF forum!!!

rogue938
to JKozzy. you seem to want to elimante every thread. go away

JKozzy
The point's gone way over your head. The OTF is for people to chat. That's like building a Burger King inside a McDonalds.. both are "to eat!" except one of them should be closed. Just like this thread!

Clovie
ignore button messed

Antoinette
Rogue is right....Jokozzy..y should go...leave....if you hate this theard so much..then stop visting here....

Darth Revan187
Howdy friends.

Antoinette
Hi!

JKozzy
Stop making pointless threads and I will. You can't tell me where I can and can't go. Who do you think you are?

rogue938
was someone here oh well no one with negative uncared for thoughts here i must have been dreaming

Darth Revan187
Oh Rogue is in here. *leaves*

rogue938
rogue is everywhere hahahah ahahaha hahahah

Antoinette
Jokzzy...just stop......ok...I m not the boss of u..yeah..people do make pointless theeards like the one I made...but u have no rite bashing other peooples theards..thats just mean and insulting.....and it can hurt thier feelings

Clovie
i love when you are so taough (sp? messed)

JKozzy
Must've been, I see no "negative uncared for thoughts"

rogue938
hmmmph the it goes again but i still dont see anyone.
so who is everyones favorite person on the kmc forums?

§pearhead
someone bashed your THREAD...and it hurts your feeling?

I guess I wouldn't mind much...but not only is this beyond pointless, it's been done before.

Many times.

JKozzy
I'm not bashing, I'm stating the facts. Again, you reply with a redundant retort of "just stop, ur so mean, blah blah." As such, I will give a redundant reply: I'm sorry if you can't accept the facts.

Antoinette
I didn't know that...geeez..sorry

Storm
Same as with many other threads. Just report them to get merged.

Antoinette
just leave this so called pointless theard okay!

Antoinette
Storm..are u saying I should get reported for making a pointless theard?embarrasment

Storm
No, threads should get reported when it are duplicate ones.

JKozzy
But don't do them just for the sake of getting merged, that gives the mods more work. messed Search before you make a thread.

rogue938
antoinette dont worry about those who do not show a thread of comprehensional thinking about the whole concept of this forum. its kind of like a mosquito bite. if you don't scratch it it will go away.
so who is ur favorite person on the whole kmc forums?

Antoinette
Thanks!big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.