Collossus vs Jason X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kontraz
pretty self-explainatory. Collosus from X-men vs Jason X, Jason Voorheese after his "upgrade" in the movie.

crazyspinz
wow, can u saw over before it starts, cuz i sure can. jason would be peeling himself of the walls of the danger room after this one

juggernaut74
Umm Yea I dont think Jason can even hurt Colossus. Not even his knife or whatever that is can cut him. And plus the strength advantage Colossus has Jason will get *itch slapped all the way back to crystal lake.

crazyspinz
colossus is more durable than hulk (yes its trues) there is no way in hell jX touches him. he could prolly take him witout even going armoured. all he needs is a teenage girl

juggernaut74
I like Colossus more than Hulk. But saying he is more durable I would like to believe but man I dont know.

crazyspinz
he is more durable, but hulk has healing and is way stronger, i dont know if there is another non cosmic being (with the ecxeption of juggs) who is more durable

juggernaut74
Ill drink to that.

crazyspinz
drunk

pr1983
colossus grabs jason and uses him as a decorative wall hanging, or a throw rug

crazyspinz
again with the drinking drunk

Kontraz
well, based on what i saw in the movie, jason x is just as durable as collosus, plus he has regenerative abilities.

FeceMan
Jason X was so stupid...he somehow survived a descent into the "Earth's" atmosphere? Ugh, pathetic. Colossus rocks, Jason sucks the BIG ONE, therefore Collosus pwns Jason.

Kontraz
its not a question of who is the cooler character, its a question of who would win in a one on one fight... and i personally give jason x the edge.

chilled monkey
It would be a good match, but I'd say Collosus. He's more intelligent and stronger, not that Jason X would be a pushover, but still.

crazyspinz
how can u posibly think jason can win, how strong is he? he cant be mutch stronger than an olympic level athelete, colossus on the other hand caould toss a 30 ton sentenal to the moon, and colossus is WAY more durable, his eyes (not eylids) can deflect a .44 cailber bullet, and that is the softest part of his body, he can take a howizter shell at point blank range to the chest and not realy care. his body can withstand heats probably up that of torches supernova, posibly more, and he can withstand cold up to the coldest tempature ever reached

FeceMan
I do not alter my original statement in any way, shape, or form. Jason X sucks, therefore Colossus wins.

Also, ^ makes a good point.

SnakeEyes
somebody really likes Jason...

pr1983
if they were in prison jason'd be colossus' b*tch.

(im a huge colossus fan, im just usin this example to make a point)

Alpha Centauri
"i personally give jason x the edge."

I would to if I can be perfectly honest, but then I'd take into account that he's never faced an over six foot steel mountain of a man with strength above most.

-AC

Nataku8188
If Jason X has some way to hurt Colossus, he'll win. I mean Colossus DIED. Jason always comes back, so no matter how many times Colossus kills him, he'll be back.

crazyspinz
colossus didnt die, he is still alive, and when he"died" it was the result of the legacy virus, not some one killing him. one hit from colossus jason is a vegitable, or dead

Nataku8188
Don't matter. He'll come back.

He didn't die as a result of the legacy virus, he killed himself to stop it. Marvel bringing him back totaly ruined that sacrifice.

glo-unit
That still means he wasn't hurt by someone else, and your point stands on Jason possible someway to hurt colossus which he doesn't even have close to the brain power to find. For God sakes Jason once got his ass kicked by a Carrie wannabe even if he can come back there's no way he can hurt Colossus.

PS what was so bad about Colossus being revived. smile

Nataku8188
It cheapened his death. Come on, its not nearly as heroic if he survives, its like, "Oh, he made a sacrifice... but came back anyways" No man. Thats stupid. Stupid like anyone on my list. See my list? I love my new sig. My new sig rocks.

This fight is a Stalemate to the 10th degree.

pr1983
it did cheapen his death a little, but i for one missed him and wanted to see him come back.

as for the fight, colossus'd rip his arms off, lets see jason recover from that.

supremthor
wacko

Nataku8188
Then go read the ultimates. Pfft.

pr1983
i do read the ultimates, i meant into mainstream.

Nataku8188
I know you did. But it don't matter. They ruined Colossus by bringing him back, imo.

crazyspinz
well, in some peoples it didnt, and am i on that list?

pr1983
id agree it was a shit way to bring him back, but im glad he is, hes better than half the characters in x-men

Nataku8188
Crazy: Yes
Pr: no, and yes.

crazyspinz
people like cosmo and wolverine i can understand but why me

supremthor
comics are like drama shows you think someone dead but give it time and that persn comes back from the grave

Nataku8188
Not the place to talk about it. Pm me, or aim me, or msn me;
Blade rpgw on aim
[email protected] msn

Colossus will bash on Jason till he can't bash no more!

crazyspinz
wutever, i dont realy care

glo-unit
Well, IMO his return was no more crappie then his death, I mean it was really sad and dramatic but the plot around it I found really idiotic. I don't see how it ruined him he still thought he would never come back it was still his noble sacrifice a writer just brought him back, and he deserves it after all the crap the bad writers put him through the last decade and horrible characterization I'm glad. Just my two cents. Am I the only one who was a bit surprised they brought him back this early I thought Marvel would keep him dead until he got a big part in the movie. As for the fight Jason still stands no chance.

crazyspinz
well, he does have a big part in X3

juggernaut74
How do you know he has a big part in x3. I hope he does.

ayjay
o0o u can tell i rekon.....dey introduced him in x2 as a heroic dude that saved da kids and all...how could u NOT make him a legit x-man in x3

crazyspinz
and the guy who played him already signed a contract for a big part in X3

and gday to you ayjay, welcome to kmc

Kontraz
actually, that "carrie-wannabe" got her ass kicked by jason. SHe basically just made a house topple on top of him, and he got up, dusted himself off, then continued to chase her. It was her zombi-fied father that beat jason. All he did was jump out of the water, grab jason and drag him under, then the movie cut to the credits. It was really more of a stalemate as neither side really won in the end.

crazyspinz
still, jason has no way to harm colossus.

Kontraz
and im not too sure collosus has any way to harm jason...

Khellendros
Collussus twists Jason's head off, buries it somewhere apart from the body, end of story.

Kontraz
could collossus twist his own head off? Cuz it would probably take about the same force to do so.

MERCILOUS
The strongest thing i've ever seen Jason do is throw a machete threw a tree like 3 feet wide. Can you say he's done anything sronger?

Plus he's been blown up and stuff and can be stopped.

Collosus would manhandle him around like a rag doll.

Kontraz
That's why i said Jason-X. Jason X pretty much walked through futuristic "blast doors" and was on board a spacecraft when it exploded and was virtually unharmed. I really think this would be a lot closer than most are considering.

MERCILOUS
No, not really, Collosus could take all that and then some and then some more. And he could kick his ass way more than an exploding ship or a blast door.

Alpha Centauri
Jason fights Freddy at most.

Colossus fights mutant humans with super powers for a living.

-AC

Kontraz
yeah, i get what you guys are saying, but still. Collossus has jason in durability (maybe) and most likely in strength, but Jason's endurance (NOT DURABILITY) and regeneration i'm sure would play a vital role in this fight.

pr1983
not if his arms and head were wripped off

MERCILOUS
If Jason took a howitzer to the chest he'd have a giant hole in him.

Jason can lift humans with ease.

Collosus can lift vehicles with ease.

pr1983
colossus can rip off jasons head with ease...

colossus, its almost a massacre

Mightyrain
So you have a walking dead guy Vs. a giant super strong tower of steel... gee I wonder who will win. If Jason continued to come back and pursue Colossus after the several times he gets smacked around and "killed" by him... Colossus would just let into him and rip him apart so bad he couldn't return. I don't think Jason stands a chance to even scratch an armored up Colossus at all... seriously what is he going to do to him that could cause any damage? Colosus deflects bullets and can handle getting hit head on by a train without even being winded or injured.

Mightyrain
Now Freddy Vs. Colossus rules change all together... Freddy can control Colossus's dreams and find a way to kill him.

I saw Freddy mentioned above and came back to add this.

Kontraz
umm.... you do realize im not talking about normal jason, but jason-x, you know, the one that can walk through walls, is armored, survived a ship's detonation with ease, deflects bullets, etc.

pr1983
but colossus can do all those things and more

Kontraz
can he switch souls, regenerate, ressurrect himself, possess others, and teleport?

The Flash
Can Jason harm Colossus?

pr1983
jason cant hurt colossus, he doesnt have the strength to do so, colossus beats him on strength speed and intelligence. its not just that hes better at these, its that hes so far ahead of jason in each respect. regeneration is no good if youve been decapitated. jason lacks the ability to do damage to colossus, colossus can tear jason to pieces.

pr1983

The Flash
Yeah I know. That was a sarcasm question for Kontraz.

Kontraz
well, jason has had the vast majority of his body blown up (before being upgraded into X), and he has been able to regenerate and kill people within the same film, so even though collossus would most likely win temporarily, jason can win in the long run. Plus, all he has to do is catch pete without being "armored up", and a simple slash of the machette will do him in.

Spiderninja008
...in that case, pete would just remain in metallic form if he knew jason was haunting him....and he can do that no problem.

Scythe
Jason?

pr1983
taking into account that colossus armors up almost instantly, i think if he suspected someone was chasing him he'd be armored already. sure if jason caught him unawares maybe, but how likely is that? the only reason jason was upgraded and put back toghether was that damn ship, yes he can regenerate but can he regrow his head? there is no long term because five minutes after this fight starts itll be over, for the simple fact that colossus is so durable jason hasnt got a chance of denting colossus' skin.

MERCILOUS
5 minutes is a long time. I'd guesstimate exactly 11 seconds.

Kontraz
jason's had his entire body melted, his head blown up, his torso blown up, etc, and has always been able to regenerate.

pr1983
yes, but he hasnt done it himself, in jason x, he was put back together by the ship, he didnt self regenerate.

jinzin
no man he did it in another jason movie too, after he got blown up by the fbi.....umm I think with the armor and strength upgrades from the ship jason x wouldn't be the walk in the park everyone's making him out to be but collosus is gonna put the hurt on him pretty badly nontheless. (off topic, but I would like to see jason vs. wolverine I think their fighting styles/abilities match up pretty nicely)

Kontraz
yeah, he regenerated his head/torso in friday the thirteenth part IX: Jason Goes to Hell.

and his whole body melted in VIII

TheJuggernaut
*does his famous chant* VOORHEES VOORHEES VOORHEES

crazyspinz
still jason has no way of harming colossus at all. and jason has never been hit with anything even close to colossus's power

FeceMan
I think Colossus would tire of Jason's game pretty quickly and tear him apart. He would then hurl Jason's head into outer space and sink his body into the ocean.

Spiderninja008
collosus wins, yaaaay!!

Colossus-Big C
colossus in a rolfstomp

Parmaniac
This time I actually agree with you.

KingD19
You found a 7 year old thread just to say what everybody knows?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
You found a 7 year old thread just to say what everybody knows?

CBC can't hear you over the sound how awesome he is.

KingD19
True, his personal aura of awesome drowns out most things.

Parmaniac
Haters gonna hate

I'll start with my Colossus big C respect thread soon.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Haters gonna hate

I'll start with my Colossus big C respect thread soon.

Total appearances: 11163

This is gonna be epic. You'd need to update it quite often, though.

colossulrage
colossus just throws him into the sun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.