Made-up Teen Titans characters!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ulrich Rulez
Hey everybody!!!

This is a forum for Made-up Teen Titans Characters...If You are here to critisies (misspelled) me, then I'm afraid your on the wrong thread!

Here's my char!

Name:Amanda.
Superhero I.D.: Amanda.
Height: 5'2".
Weight: 115.
Power: Wind, tornadoes, ect.
Like's: Wind, her friends, the planet Saturn, and the beach.
Dislikes: Slade.
Background: Born in Kansas, her life was very wild. She had strong feelings for the wind in the air, and at the age of 12, she found out she could control it. Her control was not perfect, and at 14 years, she manneged (misspelled) to conjour up a category 5 tornado on her feild. She later met the teen titans, and joined them. She found she was perfect...but her feeling was temporary. Slade attacked the tower with a full frontal assult, and Amanda, now in the cave where Terra died, was able to bring her back to life...now, with more heroes, they formed another tower...Shaped as an "E"...

hotsauce6548
are u sure this is in the right place?

Ulrich Rulez
Well...It's the "General Fiction" area...Is it in the wrong place?

hotsauce6548
i dont really no... i guess so...

hotsauce6548
meaning i guess its in the right place it just kinda didnt seem to fit...

JasonVoorhees#1
I got a character...

Name-Mystro (mist-ro) Javiss
Hero Name-Mystro Javiss
Age-16
Hieght-6'3
Wieght-253
Power-Magic, Strength
Place of birth-Metreon
Close Friends-Raven
Bio- A mysterious wizard from the shadowy land of Metreon. has blonde hair blue eyes. him and Raven are good friends.

Ulrich Rulez
P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!!!! That is exactly the kind of post I want on my thread!!! clappingclappingclappingclappingclapping

FoamyFan
ok here is mine

name-Sage (last name unknown)
Hero Name-Vampire Child
Age-13
Hieght-6'3
Wieght-110
powers-telekinesis,controling the weather,teleporting
likes-lightning,water,blood
dislikes-preps,the color pink

bio-Sage grew up in a small town,little is known about her...she is a vampire and ran away from home because her parents were going to send her away (because of her telekinesis).She didn't want to go so she ran away and lived as an outcast until she heard about the rest of the teen titans...then she desided to join them,Raven took to her better than anyone (because she was immortal) beast boy had a hard time understanding why Raven let Sage in her room but wouldn't let him.anyhow Beast Boy secretly was obsessed with Sage.

lover-a vampire named chester

FoamyFan
oh yeah...here is the pic of sage big grin (cludia from IVWTV (interveiw witht he vampire) )

grey fox
i have acharacter

IMPORTANT NOTE - READ THE BIO BEOFRE ANYHTIGN ELSE OR YOU WILL BE CONFUSED

name-Jag sasuke
Hero Name- Anxie (pronounced An-zi)
Age- 14
Hieght-6'4
Wieght- 190

powers: Can move through physichal objects if they were liquid (a side effect of this is makign the object ripple slightyl) and can manipulate fear causing his tyarget to receve hallucinations that are physical to them. ( their hallucinations hurt them) WITH DORGEN - enahnced speed and strengh (up to two tons) skill with dagger like weapon known to him as hysh sn dhar (ttranslated form demon tougne meanign light to darkness) WITH TRODAN- can fire beams of darkness which penetrate most thigns and knows one of the three forbidden spells if spoken once could cause huindreds of peopels sousl to be torn from their body givign them a fate worse then deaht (this spell takes alot of tiem to work, up to 2 to three hours to prepare and 10 minuites to use)

likes- peace, quiet, dorgen, his freinds
dislikes- trodan enimes and anger

bio- Jag was a american child born in japan (his parents had taken japanese names so they woudl fit in) unluckily for jag he had been possesd soon after birth by the lignerign spirits of two demon brothers tordan and dorgen

For over 1000 years ago trodan(a evil demon) had tried to use one of the three forbidden spells and rip out the sousl of hundreds of people as a form of revenge aginst a large villages shaman(who wouldn't asllow trodan to take his daughter) his brother dorgen (who actually loved the shamans daughter, ( and protected the large village ) tried to stop his brother in the end they were both bloody beaten and broken dorgen played his trump card the shamkns daughter he had bought her alogn secretly and had hidden her

grey fox
SORRY IGNORE MY ABOVE POST OK

Ulrich Rulez
Awesome yes I'm just glad Jtop...jToped...Whateverhisnameis isn't here! glare

JasonVoorhees#1
het i got a question. after ya make enough new titans ar ya gonna create an RPG that the new characters can be in.

Captain REX
Um...what?

This doesn't belong here. I'll move it to the Multiple Author's section, where if it doesn't become a story I'll send it to RP, where Ush will lock it.

Captain REX
He's right, you know!

Ulrich Rulez
Thank you for moving it...I guess

Ulrich Rulez
I...don't know what an RPG is!!! crybaby

Ulrich Rulez
Um...sorry?

hotsauce6548
An RPG is when each person joined in picks a character and controls that character during the story. Each of the characters interact with each other.

If you don't follow me, then check the Unhosted Role Playing section and you might be able to find out some more.

Young Kento
Here's my character

Normal Name: Kent Spealing
Hero Name: Firestorm
Height: 5'11
Weight: 110lbs
Powers: Able to create, manipulate, dematerialize into, and absorb fire.

Bio-Kent Spealing became an orphan at age 13, losing both of his parents in a devestating fire that took out a good chunk of his part of the city. Somehow he survived and was given the ability to control fire completely. His fire powers feed off of his anger and frustration, therefore the angrier he becomes, the stronger his flames become as well. Firestorm knows several pyro spells thanks to a partnering friendship with Raven. His general disposition has him either annoyed, angry, frustrated or silent but he has an amazing soft spot for Starfire, who he has a major crush on. He often clashes with Robin out of jealousy.

Axeron
hey can i post two i kinda want to do 2 characters

Axeron
Well im going to post two anyway. One's a girl and one's a guy, and they hook up:

!!!!i thought of this character before i read this forum!!!!!!!

Super hero name: Skyler
Height: 5' 8
Weight: 137.6 lbs
Powers: His true power is being able to control Lightning, BUT with two jewels he found give him the power to control Water and air(he has to be wearing the jewels to use these two powers).
So as you know water lightning and air, are like the "elements" of the sky. He wears the water and air jewels on a necklace.

He knows how to unlock all the water jewel's powers because he focused on it more than the air jewel, and is able to create it out of nothing and can become it just in case he needs to.

Likes: Beast boy, and has a crush on another girl, Nova (who i also made up) when she is introduced. Before that he had a small crush on Starfire without knowing about the robin and starfire thing.

Dislikes: Slade, Brother Blood (definetely)

Backround: Born in Azaroth , he is Raven's twin brother, they were seperated at birth and Skyler has been looking for Raven for his whole life. He has been all alone because of his strange powers and he tries not to show them so he wouldn't be considerd a "freak". In his travels he happened to cross between the path of an evil villian named Lireath (i couldnt think of a good name) and took his air and water jewels by mistake. Also in his travels he was forced into an orphanage and became really good friends with Nova. ONe day Skyler escaped with Nova, but she was caught. Skyler wanted to help her but he thought she could handle herself and ran away since other adults were after him. After he found Raven he hung out with them for a while. Then he went to another place in NEw England, to start his own team, with all the elements in the team.

Axeron
*Here's my second character*

Super Hero Name: Nova
Height: 5' 5
Weight: 125.4
Powers: She is the same as Raven except her powers are light not dark. Her powers are not based on her emotions either she just has to be able to use all her senses (sight, taste, etc.)(I know its stupid, I didnt want a emotionless person)

Personality: The exact opposite of Raven.
Dislikes: Slade, Johnny Rancid, Stuck ups
Backround: Born in Ohio, she was sent to an orphanage cause her parents died in a car accident. While she was in the orphanage she met a boy named Skyler. They planned to run away but Nova was caught and she used her powers for the first time. She stopped herself from being a loser and everyone was afraid of her at the orphanage. She then decided to live on her own and go to school. That's where she met Cyborg, before his accident. After Cyborg brcame half human- half Machine (Cyborg's really not half human. Did he ever look like it to you?), she dropped out. She has waited a long time and Cyborg has called her to Titans Tower to help free Terra. After that she joins Skyler in his new Team in New England.

blacknightfire2
Hey there I'm new here....this is my charrie...her bio is on the pic. But for those who can't see it....or just don't want to.

Name: Darkwind
Power: Control over Air and Storms; Also tranforms into a wolf
Home Planet: Mars
Hair: Blackish/Grey
Eyes: Blue

Story:
Born on Mars Darkwind learned to control the powers she had at a very young age, an outcast on her own planet she commited crimes for most of her life and as a result is banished from her home.
Cursed with powers that she once used for evil, the young alien girl has found her way to earth, and after some persistence she has convinced the Titans to allow her to join them is fighting crime...
But has she really turned over an entirely different leaf or is this teenage hero not a hero at all..

She also has a very deep secret in_love regarding one of the Titans...*cough* BB *cough*

bombargboy
I got a new character...
heres mine:

Name: Comet

hight: 6'9

weight: 159 lbs

powers: rampage (alows Comet to ram into stuff at great speed without getting hurt), teleport, mega pound

Items: chronospere (a teleporter)

replay if u like him

bombargboy
heres a second character i thought of...

name: Torchie

birth place: planet from (fro-am)

eye color: red

hair color: dark red

hight: 5'8

weight: 160 lbs

powers: lava surf (SURFS UP!) fire ball, fire strike(entire body turns into flame), dragon wave, melt down

special power: mega fire ball

other info: brother of Comet

After planet from (fro-am) came under attack, lil' Torchie was captive prisoner by the majior enemy the Stinert (sti-ner) and was forced to work and serve the mighty Castro Hornock. one night torchie realized that, somehow had powers, fire power. He melted the iron bars he was behind and ran to the mech yard. he found a fast and powerful mech, the madcat and took the it to a transport ship. After he got in the cocpit, the alarm went off. He hit the activate switch and blasted off. When Torchie was out of the galaxy, two Stinert war ships aperred from nowhere and took action. Torchie took the ship to light speed to escape. when he got out of light speed, he was shot down, engins offline, shield was destroied, and the weapons gone. He crashed on a planet called Earth and saw a huge shaped "T" headquarters. this is where it begans.

angelslove
Name:black butterfy or lady reaper to enemys
apearence:black hair to shoulders . butterfly birthmark on shoulder. sleevless top and pants, long gloves to blow sholder.(mariral bullet proof)mask.
fav food:hawian piza
powers:dark energy bolts, marail arts(no super streangth)cant fly but uses grappling hook. minor mind powers.
back ground:worked with justice leage

angelslove
name:Green flame
apearence:red hair 5'2 wears green fak leather scort and top sleavlessgreen gloves go go green boots.
fav food:hambugers
back ground:sister black butterfly sacificed her self as a child when the house burst in to green flames she said she did it and scientists took her away later found outlab exploded beleving her dead they bain washed her and her parents but it did nt effect flame and dedicated her life to finding Lady reaper and saving people.
powers:green flame bolts

angelslove
namebig grinenies
fav food:unknown
apearence:dressed in white outfit allmost exactly like lady reapers ecept no gloves.
back ground:destoyed by aternate reality jutice leage before being sent to there reality possesed scientist and placed her self in the subconsios of lady reaper after being defeated by her seemed to be obsessed with turing lady reaper.aternate self.
powers:black magic

racketteer
Wow! this be my lucky day!!! Pretty sweet site you got here!!! My brain be packed with ideas!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

racketteer
ok... here my first character.

Name: Nathan Roid
SH name: Tazz
Birthplace: Here on good ol' earth
Profile: A tall, excitable, 16-year-old male with platinum blond hair, bright blue eyes and brawd sholders
SH powers: involuntarily increases the amount of light released by a luminouse object, involuntarily shocks living things apon touching them, involuntarily shortsurcets computers and telephones and disrupts radio and television signals.
IOW: Although tazz containes an incredible amount of power, it is very difficult for him to controll its use.

racketteer
bunny bunny bunny

This site ROCKS!!!!!

Next idea!!!

Name: Elizabeth Baker
SH name: Moon
profile: A 5 foot tall, slender, dark haired girl of 15.
SH powers: Mostly ilusions and stuff of that sort.
IOW: Uses darkness and light together to do powerful majic.
Cool story to go along: Moon has a cool little pet plush toy which she used voodoo on to bring to life. Moon also got possesed at one point by a powerful spirit and although it was eventualy driven out of her, she goty to keep many of the powers she aquired while possesed.

racketteer
for some reason i've been hearing this hissing sound all afternoon. and just recently i've begun to feal lightheaded. i think maybe air is leaking into my brain...

M AND M
hgff

M AND M
RIGHT, HERE'S MY CHARACTER! (PLEASE DON'T COPY IT!)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

NAME: Dragon
POWERS: Has 2 magic samuari swords
HOME: Shamri temple
EQUIPMENT: 2 samuari swords,ti-ha,6 boomarrangs,10 ninja stars
CLOATHS: White tunic (with a black dragon on it),black trousers,black belt,black cloak

BIOGRAPHY: Dragon was born in China, but his pearents were killed by ninjas, so he grew up in Japan with his grandpearents. When Dragon's grandpearents died he was alone and had no where to go, he decided to become a ninja after what he heard of his pearents. When Dragon was only 14 he became the most skillful ninja in the world, he was chosen by Slade to be his servent. At the age of 15 didn't think much about Slade and began to half hate him. For mounths Dragon worked for Slade until he met the Teen Titans, Dragon left Slade and became a Teen Titan, but he couldn't leave his beloved shrine (Shamri temple) so he decided to visit the Teen Titans in his spear time.

PERSANOL: Dragon likes Robin in fact they are master and aprentice, Dragon and Raven are very fond of each other they even have a secret crush. "Sissy eh!" embarrasment

FUTURE: Dragon hopes to go back to Japan again, he wants Robin to be the best martial artist in the world Raven and Dragon...thats none of our bisness laughing

M AND M
Originally posted by M AND M
RIGHT, HERE'S MY CHARACTER! (PLEASE DON'T COPY IT!)
roll eyes (sarcastic)

NAME: Dragon
POWERS:Has 2 magic samuari swords
HOME: Shamri temple
EQUIPMENT:2 samuari swords,ti-ha,6 boomarrangs,10 ninja stars
CLOATHS:White tunic (with a black dragon on it),black trousers,black belt,black cloak

BIOGRAPHY: Dragon was born in China, but his pearents were killed by ninjas, so he grew up in Japan with his grandpearents. When Dragon's grandpearents died he was alone and had no where to go, he decided to become a ninja after what he heard of his pearents. When Dragon was only 14 he became the most skillful ninja in the world, he was chosen by Slade to be his servent. At the age of 15 didn't think much about Slade and began to half hate him. For mounths Dragon worked for Slade until he met the Teen Titans, Dragon left Slade and became a Teen Titan, but he couldn't leave his beloved shrine (Shamri temple) so he decided to visit the Teen Titans in his spear time.

PERSANOL: Dragon likes Robin in fact they are master and aprentice, Dragon and Raven are very fond of each other they even have a secret crush. "Sissy eh!" embarrasment

FUTURE: Dragon hopes to go back to Japan again, he wants Robin to be the best martial artist in the world Raven and Dragon...thats none of our bisness laughing

M AND M
HEY YOUNG KENTO, I LIKE YOUR CHARACTER. MY CHARACTER IS DRAGON, HE IS A NINJA, COOL EH?. UM, MY DAD THINKS I'M OBSESSED ABOUT THIS SITE AND HE HATES AMERICANS, WHAT A BULLY!

M AND M
HI AXERON, I LIKE YOUR CHARACTER VERY MUCH, YOUR MY KIND OF GUY! DO YOU LIKE MYTHS AND LEGENDS? GIVE ME AN ANSWER SOON OKAY.

M AND M
Originally posted by Ulrich Rulez
Hey everybody!!!

This is a forum for Made-up Teen Titans Characters...If You are here to critisies (misspelled) me, then I'm afraid your on the wrong thread!

Here's my char!

Name:Amanda.
Superhero I.D.: Amanda.
Height: 5'2".
Weight: 115.
Power: Wind, tornadoes, ect.
Like's: Wind, her friends, the planet Saturn, and the beach.
Dislikes: Slade.
Background: Born in Kansas, her life was very wild. She had strong feelings for the wind in the air, and at the age of 12, she found out she could control it. Her control was not perfect, and at 14 years, she manneged (misspelled) to conjour up a category 5 tornado on her feild. She later met the teen titans, and joined them. She found she was perfect...but her feeling was temporary. Slade attacked the tower with a full frontal assult, and Amanda, now in the cave where Terra died, was able to bring her back to life...now, with more heroes, they formed another tower...Shaped as an "E"... I love, love, love, love your character, have you seen mine? Here's a clue its under the name of Dragon!

M AND M
Originally posted by racketteer
ok... here my first character.

Name: Nathan Roid
SH name: Tazz
Birthplace: Here on good ol' earth
Profile: A tall, excitable, 16-year-old male with platinum blond hair, bright blue eyes and brawd sholders
SH powers: involuntarily increases the amount of light released by a luminouse object, involuntarily shocks living things apon touching them, involuntarily shortsurcets computers and telephones and disrupts radio and television signals.
IOW: Although tazz containes an incredible amount of power, it is very difficult for him to controll its use. I think your character is interesting, how is it in the states?

meleficus
I have been working on this character for a while.

Name: Tom Jones
Hero name: Force
Birthplace: Chicago, IL
Profile: 5'10", light brown hair, green eyes, keeps himself in good shape
Powers: Father presence, he has a bond with his late father. He can Chanel his father's spirit, this creates an aura witch he can use to fortify his attributes. The aura can also reduce the amount of damage Force would receive from an attack, and heal his less serious wounds. Force has taught himself how to fight through years of picking fights street gangs (not just an individual member, whole gangs). Force also has precognitive dreams, but he can never remember all of the details.
History: When Tom was only ten, he saw his father get killed. The murderer was a crime lord, who went by the name Larry Dennisin. Tom's father, police detective and paranormal investigator Arthur Jones, told Tom, "I'll never leave you, I will always be there to give strength." After Tom discovered the power his father gave him, he left home to find his father's killer. Tom began to get into fights with street gangs, calling himself "Force", trying to get closer to Dennisin. At the age of 14, Force found Dennisin. The crime lord had hired several mercs as body guards, many were known to be utterly ruthless and deadly. Force's use of a surprise attack took out most of the mercs, but a merc named Deathstroke put a stop to Force's charge, allowing Dennisin to escape. Force barely survived his fight with Deathstoke, escaping with many injuries. While recovering, Force had a dream about the Teen Titans. As soon as he was strong enough, Force walked all the way from the streets of Chicago to Titans tower. The first time Force met the Titens, there was not much trust. Force's first impression made him look like a lunatic. Force told the Titens about himself, and did his best to help in a fight. In time, Force gained the trust of the Titens. With the help of the Titans, Force hoped to find Dennisin and all those who chose to help him.

meleficus
Lately, I have become a total teen titans fan. I don't have any money, so I can't buy any merchandise. When I found this site I started geeking out, I could rave about teen titans and read what other nerds rave about. This is all very the coolness.

D.M.H

Axeron
wow this thread is getting a little more progressive

Captain REX
After a year, this still isn't a story. no expression

crasheee
New CHarectar

Name SHadow
Weight : 156
Height 5'9
Dislike: Everything Evil/ Himself
Likes: Heavy metal /Black/ Raven (But Cant talk to her to Shy)
Power: Dark mystaical powers Using Shadows Monsters
Background :Not knowing who he is never had a family everybody around him always dies and hes alone a very quiet person very tough on the outside but soft on the inside has another side to him the evil side kinda on the insane side has Black spikey hair black clothes blue eyes and he's completly in love with raven but she doesnt even know it
his power he can lose control of it very easly and when he does people usly die when he does.........

crasheee
Name: Unknown
Hero Name: Shadow
Appearance Long black trench coat Black T shirt and baggy jeans tattoo on back says ANTICHRIST
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170
Hair: Black spiky
Eye: Blue
Birthplace: Unknown
Weapon's: Samurai Sword
Powers: Anything with Shadows
Weakness: Unknown
Dislikes: Life
Rival: Himself

Personalty: Very Mysterious Person Very Angry About His Life Doesn't like to talk about his past has a very bad Temper and is very jealous very unpredictable very edgy is rough on the outside but has a good heart kinda on the insane side

Background: He Was abandoned by his parents when he was a baby he was raised by a old man till he was 5 then the old man mysteriously died he was alone nobody took him in hes been alone his whole life never having anyone fending for himself its always been him vs the world as he grew he began to realize that he has another side to him the evil side of him he trys to cover it and never let it he calls it Dark Shadow when he loses control of it he's a complete psychopath but he fights himself everyday but due to his miserable past its very hard but when he turned 18 his life finally turned around he met Raven and she took him to the Titans and they took him in he has secrets to him that he Doesn't tell anyone he Doesn't tell anyone about his dark side it has become a little eassier to control his darkside but still can lose control easy he is vry unstable person he only has 1 thing that he would give his life to in a minute Raven he is complely in love with her and would protect her to the end never leaving her side but she Doesn't know that he loves her he wont tell anyone he is a very powful friend but a deadly enemy.......

M AND M
I HAVE A ANOTHER CHARACTER! (This time its a villain! evil face )

NAME: Zelfar
POWERS: Magnetism, flight and invisibility
HOME: Planet Eglanor
EQUIPMENT: Laser Kung fu stick and a invisibility Jewel.
CLOATHS: Brown cloak, silver belt and silver boots and gloves, and the rest of his cloaths are black.
ENEMIES: Teen Titans. Especially Star-fire.
APPEARANCE: Black hair, sharp teeth and pointy ears.

BIOGRAPHY: Zelfar was born in Planet Eglanor (not to far from Tammeran.) Eglanorians are carnivores which explains their sharp teeth and pointy ears for listening for prey. Zelfar was the Emperor of Eglanor and had known Tammeran for a long time. He met Black-fire and married her and they both decided to destroy Tammeran but they were stopped by the Teen Titans, now Zelfar wants revenge and with Black-fire's help, they captured Tammeranians and turned them into half robot and half alien creatures called Morogs that have no emotians. Morogs are Zelfar's and Black-fires new army they use to destroy the good.

PERSANOL: Zelfar hates Star-fire after the scar she gave him on his chest during a combat. Zelfar loves his wife Black-fire and they have powerful hidden child which they will soon unleash.

alien

M AND M
Originally posted by M AND M
I HAVE A ANOTHER CHARACTER! (This time its a villain! evil face )

NAME: Zelfar
POWERS: Magnetism, flight and invisibility
HOME: Planet Eglanor
EQUIPMENT: Laser Kung fu stick and a invisibility Jewel.
CLOATHS: Brown cloak, silver belt and silver boots and gloves, and the rest of his cloaths are black.
ENEMIES: Teen Titans. Especially Star-fire.
APPEARANCE: Black hair, sharp teeth, pointy ears and evil orange eyes.

BIOGRAPHY: Zelfar was born in Planet Eglanor (not to far from Tammeran.) Eglanorians are carnivores which explains their sharp teeth and pointy ears for listening for prey. Zelfar was the Emperor of Eglanor aand was the most cunning of all Eglanorians and Tammeranians. He had known Tammeran for a long time. He met Black-fire and married her and they both decided to destroy Tammeran but they were stopped by the Teen Titans, now Zelfar wants revenge and with Black-fire's help, they captured Tammeranians and turned them into half robot and half alien creatures called Morogs that have no emotians. Morogs are Zelfar's and Black-fires new army they use to destroy the good.

PERSANOL: Zelfar hates Star-fire after the scar she gave him on his chest during a combat. Zelfar loves his wife Black-fire and they have powerful hidden child which they will soon unleash.

alien

Raven_FAN
((sorry but this is in the wrong place i think its suposed to go in the unhosted role plays))

Axeron
Originally posted by Captain REX
After a year, this still isn't a story. no expression

I dont believe this thread was supposed to turn into a story was it?

M AND M
I'M SORRY, BUT I'M SO GREEDY. I HAVE ANOTHER CHARACTER! rolling on floor laughing

NAME: Virtua
POWERS: Good climbing and jumping, laser bolts.
HOME: Unknown
EQUIPMENT: Gadget Belt
CLOATHS: Grey vest, black jeans, black boots.
ENEMIES: Brother Blood, Dr Chang and Gizmo
APPEARANCE: He looks like a normal human being, With brown hair and brown eyes. But under his skin he is completely robotic.

BIOGRAPHY: Virtua escaped from army of 2000 robots created by an evil robotic scientist called Dr Max Stevens. Virtua is a G-4000 robot, his only emotions are anger, joy and sadness. After he escaped from Dr stevens, he tried to forfil his perpose by being a hero and taking care of trouble. The Teen Titans found Virtua hiding at a crime scene. Virtua likes Cyborg for helping him recover from his battle damage. Virtua has a laser bolt guns which come out from under neath his wrists, his gadget belt includes electric discs, rope ect.

PERSANOL: Virtua liks Cyborg and Starfire, although he can't show it becuase he is nearly emotionless. He hates Dr Chang after trying to hack into his system, and hates Brother Blood after destroying half of his body. (Luckly Virtua survived.)
big grin

M AND M
Okay I have another villain. smokin'

NAME: Rascer
POWERS: Sorcery and mind control.
HOME: Hive Academy
EQUIPMENT: Saphire necklace and smoking pipe.
CLOATHS: Chain mail (armour), black leather belt, black boots, black gloves, grey cloak.
ENEMIES: Teen Titans
APPEARANCE: Looks like a normal human except for his menacing purple eyes.

BIOGRAPHY: Rascer and Jinx had known each other for years. They both met in the Hive Academy and became boyfriend and girlfriend. Rascer is a Warlock and his magic is almost completely unknown. He is the last of his kind, born in a dimension called Starus. Rascer and Jinx work together occasionally, trying to get rid of Teen Titans, but most of the time they train together and in their spare time they...have...private...time together! GROSS!
sick
PERSANOL: Rascer loves Jinx very much. He hates the Teen Titans, particuly after he has lost a battle and Jinx does all she can to cheer him up.

DeadAngel303
test

JacopeX
CHECK OUT my profile biography. It has a made up titan character in it.

DeadAngel303
I just found this site and I think is greate!

so here is my hero

Hero name: Was call "the demon hunter", now goes by PIKE

abilities: has been trained in every martial art throughout

Powers: By killing deamons collected deamons stones (the soul of a deamon killed inside a gem), witch give him the ability to control fire, water, wind, electricity. the down side of using the gems is that they decreases his strength gradualy.

equipment: An original Musashi Miyamoto Daisho (Look it up, it's pretty cool stuff)

cloaths: white and black nija suit

Enemies: ravens father, and the kid that beg him for training "slade"

appearance: looks like a regular 18 year old, black hair, in shape, 6'0, dragon tatoo on the back.

Biography: It all started a long time ago tu long to remember, a kid was trained to defeat evil an given the gift of death if deafeted in batle with time the kid has grown into a the only really wiseguy but after senturies and senturies of fighting Pike just wants to have fun. It seens that the teen taitans can learn from him as much as it is funny to see best boy getting his butt kick. He believes he can give them a hand as long as is needed.

moogle_xenocide
Name:Zypher Reshile
Superhero I.D.: none
Height: 5'9".
Weight: 122
Power: telekenesis,telepathic,mind control,high IQ
Like's: Labs,computers,video games.
Dislikes: Slade,stupid people,ignorance,the government
personality:smart,sarcastic,slightly crazy,acts sort of like ed from cowboy bebop
Background: Zypher lived in (insert teen titans city here) and was orphaned at age six.he started to wander around the gigantic city.he'd been stealing food and water to survive.he eventually came across a scientist who'd take him in.One day the scientist asked him if he could do some tests on him.Zypher agreed and he was taken to the scientists lab.He laid on top of the table in the center of the room.He was unconsious in minutes after the scientist gave him some anesthesia.After the test was finished Zypher had felt different."what did you do to me?"he asked the scientist.no reply came."answer me!".still no reply."tell me!"he screamed as a pile of glass and machinery flew at the scientist and killed him"I have succseded!"the scientist said as he died.from that day on Zypher had learned of his powers and decided to use them for good.He met up with the titams at age 12 and has been with them ever since.

Lia Fail
Name:Alexandra
Superhero I.D.: Nocturn
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 115
Power: Can throw fire balls, and controls water
Like's: anything that involves running, fighting, and trying her best to reach her goal
Background:Born on the planet Kazule, she was always quiet and people thought she was an odd girl, when she turned eight she lost her memories and space pirates invaded her planet, she ran away from the planet and joined the Space Patrol, where she faught against the space pirates. While on patrol she crash landed on earth an ran into the Titans East, who took her to the Teen Titans.
Dislikes: Talking, mean people, her brother, day light, mint ice cream, Beast Boy's jokes, Raven's sarcasim, and Starfire's cheerfulness.
Clothes: Wears army boots, black pants, black shirt, wears a golden belt, wears her mothers heart necklace. Wears a mask.
Looks like: Black hair, red streeks (can't spell right now XP ) tan skin, always looks like she's planning something. Grey-blue eyes, (hair is covered by the mask she wears)
Weapons: Steel rod, (Kinda like Robin's only red)
Does: In order to seem "Normal" she tries to fit in with everyone.

( This is actually a character from the story I made last year :P )

EDIT: Kazule is pronounced Kah-Zool

M AND M
Last character stick out tongue for (Axeron)

NAME: Raimir
POWERS: Magic of Azorath
HOME: Azorath
EQUIPMENT: None, except for his Shacra jewl neclace.
CLOATHS: All brown, brown cloak ect. and silver belt.
ENIMIES: Trigon (Raven's father).

BIOGRAPHY: Raimir is Raven's only uncle, he visists Raven on her every birthday not only to visit her but also to protect her against her evil father (Trigon). Most of the time he is protecting Azorath form outsiders. He loves his country dearly but he is always worried, his health is not perfect after his terrible wounds in a battle between him and Trigon. Raimir maybe unwell from his wounds but he is very powerful and expeirenced and he his even older than Trigon himself, his actual age his unkown. Raimir has mamy unkown powers which he loves to teach Raven in his spare time.

PERSONAL: Ramir is usualy very serious but he does have a sense of humour. He of coarse can be worried and upset about his health but he keeps his sense of humour and powerful knowlage in mind. He cares very much for Raven and he always proud for her.

yes

DaBlackJoker
Name: Unknown (Due to memory loss)
Hero name: Silver
Anti-hero name: Sliver (very creative, no? All shall be explained)
Height: Kind of short... sorta tall...
Weight: Does it really matter?
Age: Unknown. Apparently Sliver says he's immortal and considering he himself doesn't know his own past he might as well be immortal...
Dislikes: Blood and chocolate. (Again, it'll make sense later on)

Power: He cannot be hurt by any force imaginable.
He absorbs others abilities.
He can "imitate" the effects of other's abilities. This is done by creating an illusion rather than acting it out himself.
He teleports between shadows. (Think of it this way. If there is enough shadow in two different spots then he can teleport himself from one to the other.
Somehow he is able to use any weapon/machine in existence. Alien race and complicated technology have no effect on him.
There are others... I'm pretty sure he's vaguely informed of them himself...

Background: This young man is very unknown. So unknown that even he himself has no idea about himself.
All that he does know is that his name is Silver... very creative seeing as his hair is silver. The only other person he talks to is Sliver... his other personality. Yep, that's right. Dissociative Identity Disorder! Otherwise known as Split Personality Disorder.
He doesn't really plan anything he does. He wings alot of things. Does alot of things in the spur of the moment. He could be running away from an assailant and just like that he turns around in a complete circle and kicks the assailant in the face.

Silver is an introvert. He keeps to himself and doesn't talk much. While on the other hand, Sliver is the opposite (hence the Likes and Dislikes section). Sliver is very reminiscent of The Joker as in, he is insane yet very very intelligent. Where his intelligence of anything and everything is unknown but in a pinch where you're trying to save the world you wouldn't really care. Of course Sliver tends to make everything just that bit harder, kind of like that piece of wood that gets stuck in your index finger so it hurts when you write... what was that called again?
The main thing to remember about this man is that although he might have unlimited power, intelligence and youth, that doesn't mean that he can control it...

Hmm... there's more, but I'm going to try and write my own comic series someday and I might use this character... if not I'll put him into one of those RPG things you got on this site...

SIKWITIT
NAME-SENTORIA
HERO NAME -GOLD STEAM
HEIGHT-6'1
AGE-16
WEIGHT-VARIES NORMAL 140=POWERS 2 TON
POWERS-GOLD STEAM WHEN IN HUMAN FORM HAS SUPER SPEED,TRAINED IN AN ART OF MANY DIFFERENT STYLES OF FIGHTING.
IN HIS SUPER FORM HIS BODY CHANGE INTO GOLD COVERING HIS ENTIRE BODY.THIS MAKES HIM STRONGER,DESTRUCTIVE,INVUNERABLE, AND IN THIS FORM HE IS VERY SLOW BUT AGILE.WHEN COMBINNING THE TWO HE RECKS HAVIC AND HARD TO STOP.
WEAKNESS-HIS ATTITUDE
BACKGROUND-SENTORIA WAS BORN IN A FAMILY OF SUPER HUMANS,HE'S A VERY GIFTED FOOTBALL PLAYER.OVER THE YEARS HE WAS TRAINED ALONG WITH OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS BY HIS UNCLE(WHOM IS UNKNOWN)HE IS THE ENFORCER OF THE GROUP AND SECOND IN COMAND.
MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP=
JAQUITA-CODE NAME= PEEKABOO,POWERS SHE'S HALF HUMAN AND CAT POSSES THE ATTRIBUTES OF A CAT LIKE SPEED,AGILITY,AND CAN CLIMB ANY SURFACE.SHE ALSO GENERATE ELECTRICITY THROUGH HER FUR.TRAINED IN MARTIAL ATRS.THE TROUBLE MAKER OF THE GROUP.
TAMARA-CODE NAME= T.T., POWERS SONIC NOISES. T.T. WAS TRAINED IN EVERY FIGHTING STYLE AND USES MULTIBLE WEAPONS. SHE THE BABY OF THE GROUP
MARION-CODE NAME= YA-YO,POWER CAN CHANGE INTO ANY FORM,SHAPE, HIS STRENTH VERIES IN SIZE.TRAINED IN JUDO AND WANT SHY AWAY FROM A FIGHT.YA-YO IS THE PRANKSTER OF THE GROUP A LIVING SITCOM
JASHUA-CODE NAME= CODE-BREAKER,POWER HE CAN CONTROL ANY MACHINE AND BREAK EVERY CODE CREATED BY MAN.HE CREATED A CURE FOR EVERY DISEASE KNOW TO MAN EXCEPT FOR THEIR GREED HE'S NOT A GOOD FIGHTER.SMART ONE IN THE GROUP
WYTAVIA-CODE NAME= SHA POWER,SHE POSSES TELEKENESIS,CAN WARP SHORT DISTANCES,USES FORCE FIELDS,AND HAVE MIND CONTROL.FIGHTING STYLE UNKNOWN WORKS CLOSELY WITH HER UNCLE.SHA KEEPS THE TEAM TOGETHER.
KATHY-CODE NAME=BOOGIE,POWERSUPER HUMAN STRENTH THE BRUTE FORCE(MADDER SHE GETS THE STRONGER SHE GETS).BOOGIE IS A FORCE TO BE RECOND WITH SHE ONCE BATTLE WONDER WOMEN,HAWK GIRL,SUPERMAN AND WALKED AWAY UNHARMED.SHE STAND AT 6'5 HAVE MAXED TO 7"O.FIGHTINF STYLE SHE WILL JUST TEAR YOU TO PIECES.LEADER OF THE TEAM WHY BECAUSE SOMEONE GOT TO.WILL BE BACK SOON FOR ANOTHER UP DATE WITH THEIR BIO'S TEAM NAME AND THEIR MYSTERIUS UNCLE. confused

SIKWITIT
BOOGIE
NAME-KATHY
CODE NAME-BOOGIE
HEIGHT-6"5MAX HEIGHT 7"O TO DATE
WEIGHT-UNKNOWN
AGE-17
LIKES-WHAT EVER COMES TO MIND
DIS LIKES-PATHETIC PEOPLE
POWER-SUPER HUMAN STRENTH A FORCE TO BE RECOND WITH.
BIO-BOOGIE COMES FROM THE SAME BACK GROUD AS GOLD STEAM SHE ALSO BEEN TRAINED BY HER UNCLE AND EAGER TO FIGHT.BOOGIES POWER HAS NO LIMIT HER BODY HEELS IT SELF AT MUCH FASTER STATE ONCE SHE START TO MAX OUT.BOOGIE BELIEVE IN CUTTING THROUGH THE SMALL TALK AND GET THIS OVER WITH.THIS IS THE LAST PERSON YOU WILL HATE TO SEE ASK WONDER WOMEN AND SUPER MAN EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS DEFEATED SHE WALKED AWAY WHILE SUPER MAN AND WONDER WOMAN WAS LEFT LAYING ON THE GROUND.
TO QOUTE HER IF I BEAT YOU DOWN TODAY mad ,TOMORROW YOU WILL FEEL LIKE YOUR DEAD.

sPeAkMyLiNgO22
Character:

Name: Maddi Waters
Hero Name: Avian
Height: 5,5"
Weight: 101
Likes: Birds, she is incredibly fascinated in them. She also loves music, drawing, and reading.
Dislikes: Pink, cheerleaders, bright things
Power: The power to cross transform between a human and a falcon and can become any bird known to man, and some not even real (griffon). She also travels by shadow.
Bio: Maddi's parents are both dead and they died in a plane crash when she was 10. She has been living with her abusive aunt ever since. She perfers to spend time in the forest and outdoors to have peace and quiet. She has black hair with silver streaks and silver eyes. She is a gothic type of person and she wears all black. Despite her sarcasm and bad attitude she has a soft spot for her hobbies, mostly birds.

I kind of like this one! big grin

smittycheese
well..i got a haracter up meh sleve rolling on floor laughing

name:Valerie
sh name:Valerie
height:5'8
weight:114
likes:horror movies, wars, guns, tutus, evil things, and her guitar smile
hates: lots of things

power:..to destroy and blow up things(like..destructive n stuff) stick out tongue

bio:Val was raised by a psycho path who soon left her and went on a killing spree when she was 12..the psycho..ness reflected on her a bit. She is crazy at times, and blows stuff up alot unnexpectedly.

looks: fair skin, unnatural pink hair with black mixed in, light blue eyes, and..yea thats mostly it..

Tombstone
can i get in

smittycheese
Originally posted by Tombstone
can i get in hell yeas you can smile

Captain REX
Still hasn't become a story, so...closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.