The Horror Channel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
Well guys it's all on horrorchannel.com!

if each cable company get enough requests from fans it will be connected, read more on the website!

SlipknoT
I already have a Monster Channel. Its great. it plays

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre series
The F13 series
The ANOES series
The Evil Dead series
Romero's dead triogly
Dead Alive

just to name a few and they're all uncencored no commercials. But they also play alot of 60's japanees (sp) monster movies which almost al of them suck.

Wolfie
I would love to get the Horror Channel!

A lot of Japanese monster movies, eh? I could imagine all the Godzilla vs. movies they would show.

The Redeemer
It seems Horror Channels in other parts of the world are alive and kicking and showing some decent stuff...unlike the UK one! It's been ages since they've shown anything new and even then it's tired old *nobody has even heard of it* tripe.

So much for all the promises...there again, I wouldn't buy a used car off the backers...if you get my drift! wink

Jennifer_Tilly
theres one called Monster HD

SlipknoT
I Know. Thats the one I have. Do you have VOOM TV?

zombieman
There hasn't been a great deal of improvement with the Uk Horror Channel as of yet. I think the best we get over here is the Sci-Fi channel, theres at least 4 or 5 good horror films shown per week late night.

BadKitty
I have no horror channel here *cry*

BlackC@t
We don't have a horror channel here either cry

But I hope we do get one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.