The Tick vs. Savage Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Abaddon
I haven't seen any Savage Dragon posts and very minimal Tick posts. I need to get into Tick mode to decide who will win smokin'

MERCILOUS
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!

Pandemoniac
Oooh, interesting! But I don't know very much about the Savage Dragon.
What's Savage's arsenal of powers, just superstrenght and the flappy thing on his head or has he got more tricks?
I really really like the Tick dough! He's on a impressive powerlevel and he has tremendous poetic skills.
Can't say who will win on this yet...

MERCILOUS
Dragon's pretty tough, and pretty damn strong. He carries weapons specially designed for him. Guns designed to take down super-powered types. I don't know that he could actually produce any effect that would hurt the Tick though. The tick is nigh invunerable.

Pandemoniac
Yes, the Tick has seen just about all, concerning punishment.
Oh, but remember when he got his antennas torn of by a robot? Those things seem to control his balance and without them he can't even stand straight, let alone walk. Maybe Savage can use that for his advantage....

Abaddon
Im gonna say the Tick. Based on the fact that its extremely hard to actually hurt him. Iv'e seen the Dragon get hurt more often than the tick has.

MERCILOUS
I'd have to agree.

crazyspinz
tick wins, savage dragon seems alot like a green hellboy

lightaxe
Man all i know about the Tick from is the cartoon, is there anywhere else i could see the Tick?

MERCILOUS
He's had his own comic several times. They were all for the most part much better than the cartoon. Although the cartoon kicked some serious ass.

As for being another Hellboy, Dragon was around before Hellboy. So I ask in a most polite manner that you take it back crazyspinz.

Tron
Merc, you stole my line...no expression
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
!!!!!!!!!!!

MERCILOUS
LOL!

Hey buy the way I posted in your Bizzaro/Hulk thread, where's the love? or at least the hate.

Fanboy
I do not know if Savage Dragon really compares to Ticks strength.

Zahit
"You don't fight destiny.. No sir! And you don't eat crackers
in the bed of your future or you get all .. scratchy."

http://www.stonepylon.com/tick/TickSpoo.JPG

Fanboy
Tick is way stronger he would win.

EvilCap America
Ticks top of the line in strength and is Nigh-Invulnerable

What that exactly MEANS has never been fully defined because nothing has ever successfully hurt the tick or been more than superficially annoying to him

Tick kinda beats ALOT of people because being a comedy comic he was designed pretty much immune to damage.He also has the advantage of a hard to define "Drama Power" talked about in the Tick comics where he gets stronger by being in dramatic situations

Its likely much like the Hulk he would simply get stronger the more impressive the battle and would beat pretty much anybody by simply BEING as awesome as possible.This includes Savage Dragon here who goes down to a mghty punch.

SSPPOOOOONNNNN!

True Sinister
wasn't there a tick movie?

manjaro
Savage Dragon is completley bad ass and he's my guy,but the fact that Tick is more a campy Cartoony character he wasnt designed to lose. its tantamount to when bugs bunny reaches behind his back and pulls out a mallet to bash sumbodys brains out, or when yosemite sam reaches off screen for a huge shot gun or cannon to blow somebody away with, but since Dragon has gone up against gods from ancient mythology, and giant sea monsters and lived to tell about it i'll say he can at least rip his antennaes off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.