The Incredibles Lie...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

oldspeed
I WENT TONIGHT TO SEE THE NEW INCREDIBLES MOVIE, IT WAS VERY GOOD. BUT THE MAIN REASON WAS TO SEE THE NEW STARWARS 3 TRAILER LIKE YOU ALL KNOW. BUT THERE WAS NO STARWARS TRAILER AND I FEEL THAT PIXAR USED THAT AS A MARKETING CAMPAIGN!!!! SHAME ON THEM

Cinemaddiction
Well, nobody ever said the teaser trailer would be tagged on to ALL reels of the movie. Check out our Star Wars forums for links to the trailer.

Jedi Priestess
Indeed. Many theaters opted to show it with more mature movies. Also some of them had no idea they even HAD the trailer as it came marked with the title "The Sand Dogs" to ward off piracy.

mc pee pants
i just saw it. i got teary eyed cry

i'm such a geek geek

ragesRemorse
yeah, i dont think pixar needed a star wars title to get people into the theaters.

Wolfie
Does anyone actually go to the movies to watch the previews?

Cinemaddiction
When Episode 1, The Phantom Menace trailer premiered, people did for sure.

BackFire
I guess so, seems stupid to me. Pay 9 bucks for a 45 second trailer that you could download for free off of the internet.

forumcrew
yea that was with a shitty movie and it boosted ratings becuase everyone was so eager at a first look, episode 2 was with a disney film as well, and some copies of incredibles have it

Morpheus
raver I saw it. It was the 1th trailer. raver

eleveninches
Why I HATE the incredibles:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f43/t313785.html

im4candee
The man who directed the movie 'The Incredibles' is named Brad Bird.
He's had the idea of The Incredibles in his head since before X-Men came out. Disney has nothing to do with Pixar, it just distributes the films, and they have tried to govern Pixar in the past, and that is the reason Pixar HATES Disney.
Incredibles took FOUR YEARS to make. Fantastic Four has not been in the works for that long.

Think before you speak, please? wink

JKozzy
...why is this thread still open blink

Elektra_lover
Yeah?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.