SPYWARE...HELP ME PlzZz!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IntelliExplorer
well hi friends,i am new to this forum and almost new to this spyware and addware problems.
well i will explain it.after the regular scanning of my system which i does once in a week with Symantec Corporate Edition and AdAware Personal SE today i am stuck with some problem.Its regarding my "Homepage".Usually i dont hav any specified Homepage,i always use it as "about blank".well after the scanning my homepage change to this URL "hp.naupoint.com".So i went to the "internet Options" and again set it to "about blank" but when i clicked the explorer it went to the URL "hp.naupoint.com".again when i checked the internet option it was "about blank" in there but it had no effect.So i restarted my system but of no use,its the default homepage(hp.naupoint.com) and some other URLs got added to "My Favourites" list.I tried deleting it many times and even i tried setting "Yahoo" as my homepage but it wont change.i tried scanning with Spybot search n destroy but of no use.Someone plzz help me,i dont know whether this has been discussed earlier eventhough plz help me.

wicker_man
Try deleting your cookies, i dunno if that may help, if you are worried about Spyware go to 'Download.Com' (totally legit) and usually you can find something for combating spyware on there.

IntelliExplorer
I hav scanned my comp with SpyBotmessedearch n Destroyand tried deleting the cookies.But the problem still exists

mc pee pants
i am having the same problem. i have to sweep with ad-aware and macaffe 2 or 3 times before the thing gets deleted. and the f*cker keeps coming back. so evertime i log-on i have to do that before i could check my e-mail. this thing is evil evilpeepants

Jedi Priestess
Ive had spybot and the program blows. Try Spysweeper.

yerssot
works fine to me JP

Raz
Dump Internet Explorer!

To remove the spyware see: http://www.google.com/search?&q=homepage%20hijacker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.