The battle off Kashyyk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jodo kast
I wanna make this a threat about the battle off Kashyyk and about Wookies.Here you can discuss the battle. And post pics about Kashyyk. P.S.Did you see this image already i think it's a very interesting pic.(altough it's a very old one)It's a new transport of the republic used during the battle of Kashyyk.

JC2004
I'm a little undecided on whether this battle will be good or not. Whilst the landscape of Kashyyk is breathtaking it seems to bright to fit in with dark tone that ROTS is seemingly going for. I'm not convinced that the Wookie race is an intelligent one, they seem more primitive eg Chewie doesn't know what a hydro spanner is in ESB. From what we have seen, the wookies and Kashyyk is a technologically advanced race. I believe that they would be better suited as savage warriors. In saying that I'm sure it will be a stunning battle to watch. Lets hope we get to see the wookies rip droids arms out of their sockets!

Jodo kast
Yeah,that would be cool.

JC2004
Jodo, have you played Star Wars Battlefield? I think it wouldve been awesome if EP3 had the battle of Kashyyk at night like you can play in the game. Imagine the wookies carrying torches of flame and the jedi warriors only being visible by their sabres. Nice and dark, that would kick a**!

Jodo kast
I more like the idee of shiny day where you can see the 2 armies marching towards eachother lik in ep.1 with the gungans .

JC2004
Yeah, that was pretty cool. Guess you can see more detail in the sunshine.

NoMeN
Jodo Kast, please remove that pic!
JC2004, its Star Wars Battlefront, the mod for Battlefield 1942 is called Galactic Conquest

JC2004
Well spotted NoMen. But then again you knew what I was talking about

NoMeN
yup wink

§pearhead
wtf? no...chewie'd been han's co-pilot, he knows a lot about engineering and mechanics and such. When does chewie not know what a bloody hydrospanner is? As I recall, Han says, "No, that's not it!" (referring to what he himself had brought over), "Chewie, bring me the hydrospanners!" and Chewie proceeds to do just that no expression wtf were you smoking?

JC2004
if you watch ESB when the battle on Hoth is taking place, Han yells at Chewie becasue he isnt reparing the Faulcon properly. Chewie is also incapable of reparing C3P0 (something a 10 year old slave boy could do). As for the Hydrospanner comment, I stand corrected. I must be mistaken for something else. In essence I dont think Chewie is anything more than Hans assistant, who can be handy at times but is much better suited as a warrior.

§pearhead
ffs, that's true in some cases, but not in others erm watto anakin is the flipping chosen one; there's no way most 10 year old boys can build their own droid no expression he's just got abnormally good dexterity. And keep in mind, c-3po was shot with a blaster bolt, not nice, little precise cuts. that's bound to make the reparation a bit more difficult (not to mention he didn't have any tools in the cell). Granted, Chewie isn't that technically advanced, but I wouldn't call him an idiot

JC2004
Yeah I know what your saying. And I never called him an idiot, I just meant to say that as far as technology goes he aint all that equiped. And although C3PO was in pieces, Chewie did manage to put him on backwards. For the record I dont think Chewie is an idiot.

Stunrun
please rename the thread. Kashyyyk is spelled with 3 YYY'S , ok who gives a damn? but if its gonna be a big thread, then there ya gowink

Jodo kast
If you say me how i will.

NoMeN
edit message and remove attached picture

Count Doodoo
Here's the "safe" fan art version of the turbo tank from T'bones' site.

Jodo kast
Sorry wanted to post that version but i could'nt find it.

Morridini 2
The shock, the horror roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morridini
You are reported faker.

Jodo kast
what do you mean with that.

Morridini 2
Ignore me, i'm having a tiff with myself, my medication isn't working.

NoMeN
please, jodo kast, remove the pic. :P

Jodo kast
I already asked the moderators .

NoMeN
ok smile

Jodo kast
And it's gone.

Jodo kast
I would like to see some kind of grenades & flamethrowers that would be really cool.And wookies fighting with swords like in the comics.

Morridini 2

Jodo kast
That was so not funny.

Morridini 2

Jodo kast
I really hope you get banned.but i will not report you, you have already been reported by a lot of people.

Red Leader
right on brother!!!!!!!!!

Stunrun
What is up with you???? What the f**k?

Morridini 2

Morridini 2

Jodo kast
Come on! stop it! And let's get back on topic.

darthcraka
is that suposed to be terats couse if it is thats not funny

Jodo kast
Who here likes Tarfull?

Jodo kast
He's the general of the wookie army.

Red Superfly
As much as I'm excited about the Battle Of Kashyyk, I do most definitely wish this was the battle in Episode 1.

They should have had the wookies instead of Gungans. I know the wookies don't live on Naboo, but a bit of imagination can go a long way, and it would have served to make Ep1 more recognisable and appreciated, while also freeing up some of the crammed in action sequences in Ep3.

Jodo kast
But then we would not know the gungans would we?

Jedi Priestess
would that be such a bad thing? laughing out loud

GABRIEL05
Dude I'd hate to go expanded universe on you, but read the books.

Jodo kast
yeah,i have read a comic where he's a mechanician.and besides i like the gungans.

Jodo kast
I especially like Tarpals.

darktim1
yeah this battle looks like it is going to one for the ages to come.

Jodo kast
Yeah, it will be a really cool one;

Jodo kast
Some of the wookies seem to be computer animated.

:.Space Opera.:
yeah to add more BIGNESS!

....not a word. i know

Jodo kast
I think i more like guys in suits.

yeah. if you look closely at the game trailer you can see images of the new clone troops with storm trooper helmets.

Jodo kast
Did'nt notice that.Did you know the corporate alliance tank droid will be in the movie.He was deleted from ep.2.

which one's that one. the big spider thingy?

Jodo kast
This one.

that was in EP 2 i swear. well i could be wrong.

Jodo kast
i don't think so.(i could be wrong.But i'm almost sure it was not).

it was prolly in the background during the clone wars

Jodo kast
It's strange i watched the movie maybe 50 times and i never noticed it.But i believe you on your word.

well whatever. i may think that i saw it because of the extra footage of the clone wars. animatics

vanyoda
The battle on Kashyyyk is the one I am most
looking forward to. The artwork drawings were
incredible , reminded me of Ralph Mcquarrie's
work in the original trilogy. The Corporate
Alliance Tank Droids should be great in this
scene, especially if they use them on water
like the artwork.

http://img14.exs.cx/img14/1995/7695.jpg

Jodo kast
Cool pic!

DeVi| D0do
didn't know where else to post this:

http://www.oswfc.de/images/SW36.jpg

rock

Jodo kast
Cool man.that other one must be tarfull;

Jodo kast
He's really cool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.