Kittie music video- Into the Darkness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
Just saw this video and I really liked it. Does anyone know the names of the bandmembers and which one is which?

wicker_man
Morgan Lee Lander - Lead Vocals/Guitar
Mercedes Lander - Drums
Jennifer J. Arroyo - Bass
Lisa Marx - Guitar

Alpha Centauri
I don't like the constant backing screaming to be honest. Never really liked em but I think they're just not as good with the new members.

They had a really hot bassist before also, she was hot. But they kicked her out.

-AC

chilled monkey
wicker man: Thank you very much for the info. I appreciate it.

Alpha Centauri: Yeah I did hear something about the line-up being changed. Sorry to hear that.

Alpha Centauri
Doesn't bother me, I don't like them. I just thought the bassist was a hottie haha.

-AC

D-Double
Who's the sista with the tats?

And is she the same sista from a while ago....or does Kitty have interchangeable black women?

chilled monkey
Alpha Centauri: I've done a little research. If the bassist you're reffering to is Talena Atfield, then I completely agree.

D-double: Based on what wicker man said, I think you are reffering to Jennifer J. Arroyo.

LordMortis
the drummer's scary as hell lol. lets just say i wouldnt challenge her to an arm wrestle (i like my arm in one peice lol). still theres a cuteness behind her scariness heh wink

Lord Shadow Z
I wouldn't call her cute... far from it actually big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.