Undead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mordecai
UNDEAD

Everyone here really needs to see this aussie movie by the Spierig Brothers, it was made on an extremely tight limited and low budget, none of the actors were paid and all special effects and editing were done on shitty home computers and a lap top, but god damn its the greatest zombie movie i have ever seen and you would seriously think it was a big budget movie, it has alot of humor and intended cheesiness in the film which makes it extremely entertaining, 2 thumbs up, 10/10, you all need to see it if you haven't already.

If you have seen it, what did ya think?

http://www.undeadmovie.com/

Cinemaddiction
I read about it about 2 months ago. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it will be hitting the States in any capcity until later this year.

Lions Gate will be distributing it, so I guess we'll wait and see.

cookiessurewere
That movie was alright nothing too spectacular though the effects were pretty good for the low budget. I must admit i loved the aussie slapstick humour even though some people dont understand it i still think us aussies are the best at taking the piss out of ourselves

BackFire
Yeah, I heard about it a while ago, I'll see it when it's released here.

Zilverz
preview looked cool

Mordecai
Hell yeah!

Gotta love the cop, he was a pissa. big grin

slayer
I haven't seen it but i'm planning 2 rent it when i get the chance or i can buy an illigal copy off my uncle
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.