Your top 10 most powerful heroes/villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
Most of you already knows about this list: www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

what you guys think are the top 10 heros now? and villains?
be sure to make a top 10 for heros only and another for villains only.

this is not top 10 favorites, is the most powerfulls.

norrin radd

Magee
Well the list on that website is a little, not right well atleast to wat i think is.

But i agree mostly with ur list. Although i would put Superman with Thor, maybe Blackbolt at Green Lantern level, and put manhunter below nate and cable.

who?-kid
I think dr. Strange should be placed higher on your list.

Magee
Yea i think Dr.Strange should be above GL. And blackbolt shouldnt realy be there.

supremthor
who is faster flash or silver surfer?

supremthor
in an all out speed to the max

Krissy Von Doom
I'm not sure about Flash's max speed but Surfer can travel at warp speed in space.

Adam Warlock is effective when he has that soul gem, without it he'd probably be out of the top ten.

norrin radd

ScarletSpider
Black Bolt is at level 60 or so for strength. However, his voice can shatter mountains, destroy cities, and has knocked the Hulk out before. He has also singlehandedly fought and defeated Ronan the Accuser, who has given the entire FF trouble. He manipulates electrons, he uses these for a variety of effects, to bolster his strength, to manipulate some as yet undefined particle for flight, create simple energy constructs (air platforms, nothing too fancy). I've never seen this happen, but he has threatened to move and change electrons within things to change them into different substances. Transmuting people into stone. Almost alchemical stuff.

I agree with your list more or less. There's some stuff I would move around, but that's as much a matter of personal taste as anything. I do believe that Genis should be on it though.

norrin radd
you should make one to, i know that mine is not perfect, thats why i asked for help to point out some errors.

i think that making a list for villains its more difficult. and yes i forgot genis vell

norrin radd

Asian Hulk
Lex Luthor is a corrupted businessman and Glenn Talbot is a corrupted US Army officer.these villains are turning evil against Superman and the Hulk.

leonheartmm
in the marvel universe the heroes, as i see them are
SENTRY
FRANKLIN RICHARDS{well potentially}
KING THOR
SURFER
WARLOCK
DR STRANGE
NATE GREY{ X MAN}
CABLE
HULK{also potentially}

eleveninches
Hero's:

Franklyn Richards
Parallax
Ion
Archangel Michael
Dr Strange
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Odin / thor (or disassembled thor)
Nate Grey
Superman Prime
Dr Starnge

norrin radd

norrin radd

norrin radd
and by the way where should we put quasar and genis vell?

eleveninches
The list was in no particular order.

Michael is not really a hero, as he would not interfere to save humanity, as he only serves yahweh, NOT mankind.
He always does what he is told, so he is not really a hero.

Truely omnipitant beings are not heroes, as they care little about the universe and other lower life forms than themselves.

Ion WAS a hero. He ressurected the GL corps, brought back the guardians and helped people all over the world while he was virtuallytomnipitant.

Parallax WAS a hero, although he was slightly misunderstood. All he wanted to do was to erase all tragedies that had ever happenned. He might have wiped out an entire universe, but he was going to create an even better universe with even more lives.

I was going to put Genis in as well, but I was half aseep at the time, and couldn't think of many.

Its too late to edit my post now, so I'll take michael off the list and put Genis on.

Asian Hulk
VILLAINS
The Joker
Doctor Octopus
Green Goblin
Cyborg
Lex Luthor
The Penguin
The Leader
Catwoman
Glenn Talbot
Venom

then what else about?

eleveninches
Villains:

Beyonder
Lucifer
Anti-Monitor
Krona
Thanos (wth heart of the universe)
Genis
Parallax
Hyperstorm
Abraxas
Solaris

norrin radd
thanos with the heart of the universe is more powerful then living tribunal.

GreatMuta
We are talking about "regular" heroes right?

because i think Tribunal,Spectre and beyonder are all Cosmic Entities!

Gladiator, Superman, Hyperion and Green Lantern are all regular heroes. So i believe they should rank.

norrin radd
tribunal cannot be considered a hero

eleveninches
tribunal is NOT a hero or villain, he is a servent of TOAA.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.