How did you get your KMC username?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dragonpisces272
I was born on the year of the dragon, and march 5 (pisces). 272 is my student I.D. number smile

wicker_man
From one of my favourite films of the same name. Sir Christopher Lee rocks.

*Georgina_A*
My first name's Georgina, my surname begins with an A, i like stars and that is how i got my KMC username.

BLACKANGEL
I

BLACKANGEL
It repersent my feelings. evil and good.

tigida_tigida
i made a rhyme and then i used the first part and i got tigida.

dragonpisces272
laughing how interesting

holdenhsvgtsr
i use mine everywhere so if u see it on other forums theres a good chance its me

btw its this car lol

http://www.lindenspecialvehicles.com/images/cars-for-sale/hsv-vt2-gts-r2-lrg.jpg

Vampiree
i made a typo in the word 'vampire' once. ta dah. end of story, birth of vampiree

yerssot
there is already a topic about this in the gdf, so, some who don't come here have it explained there smile

spookey
i got mine from the xmen dd is soo hot and i didnt want foxy so i chose his nickname:- spooky but made it girlie

tigida_tigida
oh and i love your sig its top quality love love

spookey
ty............my b/f acey has a matching one...lol

tigida_tigida
lol thats cool

glenn
My username is my real name. Don't get all exicted now tigida. Spooky's sig is only a card.

tigida_tigida
i cant help my self its cool lol

spookey
its not just a card............its emma frost aka the white queen from the xmen

tigida_tigida
and i love it lol

spookey
my old one

glenn
Its not bad. Could be enlarged a little bit

tigida_tigida
yea to like a full screen lol only JK

glenn
hmmmmm full screen shifty

spookey
you click on it lol

tigida_tigida
theres always that option lol

BingaBonga
I don't know really, it just came to me. no expression

tigida_tigida
lol

dave123
genereal uncreativeness led to the birth of KMC stick out tongue

i had no intenetion of staying here, just wanted to download a file, so i typed in dave123..... and here it is big grin

BingaBonga
Very original smile

tigida_tigida
true

Linkalicious
by thinking Link was delicious...

tigida_tigida
lol

Xena fan
What more can I say? Im a fan of Xena ( warrior princess ) Her character grew in me, and I been a fan for almost 7 years.

VilleValo462
i got mine from 2 tool songs ..
now i changed it and turned it into my alias/lead singer of HIM and a tool song big grin

HockeyHorror
i like Hockey and i like Horror movies= HockeyHorror

VilleValo462
i cant stand hockey no

HockeyHorror
shall i ask y?

Myth
From the old video games "Myth: The Fallen Lords" and "Myth: Soulblighter". I thought that game was bad ass and when I logged onto an old forum, I thought it was a cool sounding name to use. I use it at most forums that I go to.

VilleValo462
angry canadians with no teeth big grin

that and i dont like seeing a bunch of white dudes .. and barely any black ..

HockeyHorror
im not Canadian...plus i dont see why people get mixed up...Russians were first to play hockey...which was later passed down to counties near poland and somehow landed in Canada and Canadians grew into it alot so it became a russian/polish/candian etc etc sport.

and if u guyz didjn't know im NOT canadian. Im Armenian.

SweetNsouR
i change from being as sweet as hunny to being sassy in the blink of an eye, and if u get on my bad side...i can be a straight up bytch

VilleValo462
am i on your bad side ?

HockeyHorror
me?
NEVER
you can join our future mafia smile

SweetNsouR
lol no. no one is on my bad side...for the time being

Lord Soth
I got mine from my all-time favorite book character, Lord Soth, Knight of the Black Rose, Master of Dargaard Keep, Commander of the Undead, The Great Betrayer

eleveninches
heh heh..

guess where I got mine from, you guys???

Darth_Midal
Mine is from My Jedi name being Midal Wilin i then revolted and became a Sith Master but decided to Stick it to the Jedi Order and Keep my Jedi Name evil face smokin'

andyF1
fireman sport

mines my name plus F1 for help blink

Gravity Kills
Eleveninches...hmm...rather not think about it.

PINBALL
Well I came up with PINBALL when battlefield 1942 came out and my friend had a cool one(im not saying its good) but i was watching con air and a guy was called PINBALL so it just stuck that is my name for every computer game ive ever played and also for KMC how did you guys think of yours?

EsteemedLeader
It's from a comic idea I have. Esteemed Leader is the main character.

Gir
i love gir

Lana
It's my real name.

Gir
really?

Bun Bun
Ok..... I started playing a game called toontown online.... and my charater was a red bunny... and when it came to naming it... i was gonna call it bun... then my bro came up with bun bun... so... i played with some guys on there...a nd started playing counter strike with them...a nd the name stuck with me.... and so now even my friends at home call em bun bun sometimes of jamie.

Lana
Originally posted by Gir
really?

Yep. Well, this is my real-life nickname anyway, my real name is Alana.

Gir
ooo so you just cut of one letter? pretty name

Lana
My friends are lazy laughing out loud thanks.

Gir
lolz np

gamewarrior
I came up with my name cuz well... Im a gamer and to me Im a warrior a Gamewarrior.

Sorgo
Mine is based on a Syrup plant.... One that almost costed me everything...

I still have it in my freezer in water. Damn thing must always be preserved.

It was given to me a long while ago and the second i grasped it in my hand, i had the worst moments of my life that week. Call me crazy, but the second i froze the thing, my bad luck stopped happening.

It's original name is the "Sweet Sorghus".

BakaXero
i killed someone for it no expression

Gir
does baka in ur name mean "idiot"?

Neo_Version 7
My name is really lame.

If you watched the Matrix, you'd probably figure it out.

BakaXero
Originally posted by Gir
does baka in ur name mean "idiot"?
naturally big grin

Gir
kewlness. i call all my friend bakas and baka inu and they dont know what im saying lolz

BakaXero
stick out tongue
i dont call anyone baka i just call them idiots and dumbasses.
just because if i need to call them idiot i might as well let them know it.

gamewarrior
Actually I dont like my name that much Im planning in changing it to G-Man.

jerlark386
I'm not really sure how I came up with my name. I guess I just sorta pulled it out of @55. But atleast, its unique. And vaguely pronouncable. A little harsh on the syllables maybe, but I'm fairly certain I'm the ONLY jerlark386 online.

viola67
viola is one of my three names and the number 6 and 7 and some significance to me

SnakeEyes
Well, way back when, when I first joined, I had a dilemna... I need a name! So I said hmmm, I like comics, but what's a name that nobody else is gonna have that is also a comic character. Now, like 2 other people have my name, but I'm the original. stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
Two reasons....it was my friends e-mail address and i'm never known to be original roll eyes (sarcastic)....second me and that friend play the guitar here and there...no good at it though big grin

house
mine was pretty much a random name , just put in the 1st thing that came to mind...

nitro-swicked
mine was random to

DarkC
Mine was originally from a clan I had when playing StarCraft online.

mattador
I was snake_eyes616 but that was a pain in the a$$ to type out so I asked a mod to change it to mattador since my first name is Matt big grin

Darth_Veav
Darth from Darth Vader and Veav from a game.

playmean
no meaning, no importance. blink

leana marie
ermmm, my name is my name is my name...

playmean
Originally posted by leana marie
ermmm, my name is my name is my name...

makes sense..

Masrix
Masrix, It poped into my had one day so I wrote a Fantasy book about a Guy named Masrix and Then I made It Xbox Name and then KMC name

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.