Trade Randy!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiceGuynj
Let Randy Johnson use his last great years with a winning team it's sad to see a great pitcher pitch in meaningless games I know Randy brings the fans but there not alot and it may turn into the expos and not have almost any.Just too keep him and his salary and be a double a team and not trade for a couple of pretty good prospects is sad.They ain't going anywhere for a few years I say rebuild till you get better not have a great pitcher till he blows his arm and have nothing to show foir your fans.Get prospects build them up and at least have a winning season not 100 losses and one perfect game the diamondbacks got a new Manger(after firing one after 2 days)form the last one who hated the yankees and most pretty good teams.Randy didn't go to any other team because he wanted to go to the yankees.The dodgers had a great offer and he refused.He never said he wouldn't leave or stay but he has said doesn't want a Cy young or Be in the Baseball Hall of fame(he'll be there best lefty of all time.)but he wants a ring and he deserves that at least.

I say trade him he still has a couple years on him.Yes he was 15-14 but only because his team couldn't save games or score.Trade!!!!!!!!!

G.P
I guess this belongs to another thread (baseball offseason ?) Can someone confirm ?

NiceGuynj
Well this isn't about the post season it's about how Randy Johnson is wasting his talent on a bad team.

Shaolin Monk
Yep

NiceGuynj
i guess anything baseball must be in one thread which is very stupid because I'm talkingt about Randy Johnson rather then every other person in baseball in the trade yes I'm talking about trading Johnson only.

DanZeke25
well
1. Yes i feel he should be on a winning team.
2. I don't feel he should be on the Yankees they have enough already(unless they traded someone really good for him) either way i don't think the Yankees are gona win the WS next.. even though its way way too early to tell
3. He has a ring( remember when the D-Backs beat the Yankees that one year?)
4. Yes, this should be in the offseason thread.

G.P
(Sports Forum rules)

Any remarks ? PM me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.