What Celebritie would you like to hang out with?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Elektra_lover
Well?

Mine is deffentally Jennifer Garnner. Shes souch an awsome person

TombRaiderGurl
Boy: Usher........Girl: Angelina Jolie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

mc pee pants
tom cruise and jennifer tilly... and that girl from chasing amy. and jay and silent bob. ooh... sam jackson and clooney too. and chris tucker. jet li also.

Darth Jello
is this a wish thing or can it be based on past experience? cause I can tell you right now that Michael Moore, Jello Biafra, and Elizabeth Wurtzel are all really nice and awesome people.

ClaraG
duh, avril and simple plan!

matchbox
nat portman, rob thomas, pookie, jack dee, milla jovovich and ed norton

SJS
milla jovovich, eliza dushku, michelle rodriguez

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
David Desrosiers and the rest of the guys from Simple Plan that would be fun!

Jackie Malfoy
Anyone.It would not matter!As long as I am with an actor or an actess!Who does it matter who it is?JM

SlipknoT
Javk Black would be awsome to hang out with.

The Ones
natalie portman

JKozzy
Natalie Portman yes

CrazyInLove
Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner, JLO, Usher, Kaley Cuoco, Merrin Dungey, Colin Farrell, or Britney Spears, I guess...

Rebecca

Dazzler619
Jim Carrey

ushersboo4789
if i could hang with anyone it would be: usher.... he is so hot.. i would hang wit him any day.. lol

GoldenWitchy1
I'm not quite sure..... someone help me decide.....

::thinking::

someone someone who likes the same music as me! stick out tongue

and is down to earth.

so... I dunno.Someone along those lines. OOH! and funny, funny is always good.Super serious people creep me out. tvhorror

~*~Tassie~*~
Britney Murphy, maybe. She has this personality that makes her seem like someone who could just be your best friend.. she's so down-to-earth! smile
Or maybe Amy Lee.. I'd just fawn over her! embarrasment

Or Paul McCoy.. rockers are so hot. love

ash23
Dominic Monaghan and Billy Boyd, they make me laugh so much hysterical

charmedFairy
the hot guys from LOST happy

*Danii*
Daniel Radcliffe, I DONT think hes hot but he has good taste in music.
Jack Black, just cos hes so funny.

Mr Parker
Ian Ziering-aka steve sanders 90210.
Kristen Kreuk.
kevin bacon
Harrison ford

KillTheLight
Ian Ziering as in the guy from beverly hills why would you want to hang out with him for?

Ronny
Brandon Flowers eek! he is soooo cool raver

he wears a suitlove

Mr Parker
Yeah thats the guy.I loved how is portrayel of steve sanders on that show.I love how he expresses himself and the way he delivers his lines and he has like the funniest laugh.I got to confess its not really Izn Ziering I would want to hang out with,I hope he would not feel insulted if I told him I would like to hang out with steve sanders, that its really steve sanders who I really want to hang out with. big grin I would really like to meet him and tell him how impressed I was with his acting on that show and how I thought steve sanders was the coolest guy.

Deathblow
Samuel L. Jackson. The baddest mother****er on the planet.

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I still would love to hang David Desrosiers form Simple Plan and definitely with the others guys too that would be so much fun!

Ronny
hmmm other people would have to David Desrosiers of course happy and Johnny Galecki, Hal Sparks, Maynard James Keenan, Billy Howerdel, and Gerard Way happy

KillTheLight
I'd like to hang out will Elmo he always seems so nice.

JKozzy
Natalie Portman!

rolandbishop
Vin Diesel - So I can whoop some ass in D&D.
Angelina Jolie - She's aight'.
Michelle Rodriguez - Man she is the tuffest chick around. Love tomboys.
Quentin Tarantino - Ask him about his directing skills.

Three_Faces10
Jesse Mccartney, Orlando Bloom, Brad Pitt, Christina Aigulera and Kiera Knightley

MIL
Lindsay Lohan & Martin Lawrence!

eleveninches
Dakota

KillTheLight
yeah make sure you bring some extra diaper's with you and some milk in case she gets hungry..hope you have fun at lego land eek!

golden moon
the HP trio I like em smile and TOBEY of course! wink

DVDFREAK
GUY-ADAM SANDLER(I THINK HE WOULD BE REALLY KOOL AND DOWN TO EARTH TO HANG WITH,AND HE'S FUNNY AS SH*T)

GIRL-JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT OR JESSICA ALBA(CAUSE THEIR BOTH SMOKIN)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.