Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissesDepp?!
I was really stoned once with some friends and we were all being.. stoned. But then the other 3 went home and me and my friend Lauran were sitting on opposite ends of the bed and we (of course) got into a stoned conversation about life, and at the time it made so much sense --then again, it also made sense to try and e-mail uranus-- and then we decided the next day that it didn't, but it's something to consider:

We all have "womb lives" The first one is when you're born, but you only live to be 16 or so and you're ignorant. You don't think or know about anything outside of your life, and you die. Then you get born again and you're a little deeper. But you still have one happymemory from the first womb life that you have with you in this womb life. So you continue living, dying, getting more intellectual and deeper and keep one happy memory (this is what dejavu is) until you have a multiple personality disorder. Earlier on in the conversation we decided that people with MPD who are raving on at "nobody" were actually talking to someone. And we referenced back to "Requiem for a dream" at the end how Sarah Goldfarb is lying in the mental institution thinking about being on the show with Harry, after her amphetamine psychosis. She has a memory, she's happy so we said that when you have MPD those "people" are happy memories of people you were in previous womb lives ago. You're not "crazy" you're just happy.

In case that made no sense: Every womb life you get smarter and carry with you a memory, eventually you're unbelievably deep but "crazy". To sum it all up, our theory was..

"There is no insanity in this world, no crazy people. Just happiness."

Stoned thinking, consider it.

-MD

Reborn Again
Crazy theory. I think you should stop getting stones. smile But if you're talking about the stages in our lives, I suppose you can call them "womb lives" as we grow out of one stage and enter a new one. We see things different than we did before and our perspective on life changes. Some things that were important to us before become unimportant or less important, and we develop new interests. That's my sum up.

MissesDepp?!
Yeah, I guess. I still like the "Insanity is happiness" it's a comfort.. you're not CRAZY! just really happy!

Reborn Again
The Insanity is Happiness theory plays on the Ignorance is Bliss concept. I believe it's the same thing.

MissesDepp?!
yeah, I see that. Only.. being Ignorant is worse than being insane. If I were insane at least I'd think about things.. occasionally. Being ignorant by choice is one thing but just flat out ignorance is like being dead.

-MD

ragesRemorse
How about just making your own happiness by accomplishing your life goals. That is much more of a content happiness than ignorance. That whole theory about ignorance being bliss. It is only bliss to self aware people whole are looking at ignorant people. Ignorant people dont know their ignorant, if they do, then they are self aware. Being aware that you are ignorant is not a happy or easy stage in life. Unless you are perfectly fine with being ignorant, but then you are a useless peice of empty flesh that goes against everything life offers.

MissesDepp?!
People don't know they're ignorant, doubt they could just.. stop though. They have to be aware, when you don't understand "Deep" movies or deep books then you know there's something wrong.

-MD

ragesRemorse
theres a big difference of not being able to keep up with detailed books and films, than being totally oblivious to the world around you.

MissesDepp?!
yeah, but not being able to keep up with detailed books and films is a good indication of how well you'll do in the world around you that you're not aware of.

I'm no saying if you don't understand one book, or one movie or one song that you'll be ignorant. But if you don't understand anything, and your oblivious to the point in them.. then how will you be aware to the world?

You COULD just not be the movie type, sure. Other indications could be just having a deep discussion with a friend and not knowing what they're talking about. And if you don't even THINK for a SECOND about how the world around you works, you're ignorant. Books and movies are reflections on the world today. See the connection?

-MD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.