The chilling out, relaxing, going mad thread!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
well, the place where i used to chill out is closed now sad so hey lets have a party, drink and go mad!

ermm if you like, im really boreded, and going mad!

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Vampiree
*takes deep breath*

JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY JEREMY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chicken fish
i wanna chill! drinks on the house! woohoo par-tey!

(sigh)....... Partey! any one wanna dance?

tigida_tigida
ive got the vodka......*doesnt want to share*

§pearhead
vampy lost her mind again sad

tigida_tigida
i think so to lol JK

Vampiree
VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JEREMY!! *cracks ribs*

tigida_tigida
lol *passes vamp the vodka* calm down lol

lol aww hehe poor jeremy lol *huggles* aint chatted t you in time how you been?

*hands out drinks to all*
*jumps onto couch, lies down and starts chattin to everyone* big grin

crazy_c
mmm.....drinki. happy

§pearhead
I been pretty decent, I s'pose, not like anything exciting's happened... but that hardly comes as a surprise stick out tongue

lol oh oki lol... omg i had another colj interview on fri, i was well scarded hehe but they reserved me a place so thats gud all i gotta do now is get the grades,,,,

frubar <----- (doesnt actually know what that means)

§pearhead
blink so why'd you say it? confused

crazy_c
Make luv listen to de music Happy Dance MARHAR!

lol i dunno felt like it hehe stick out tongue

i'm in my ict lesson now, weally boreded...

*takes drink*

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.