Speak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theReject
"Speak" am I the only one who's read this book?
I highly recommend it. It depics the different cliques in a way that 's familiar to all.

angelsflame265
I read it, I liked it a lot smile One of my favorite parts is when the main character goes into the bathroom to find everyone has replied to what she wrote in one of the stales

theReject
I know that was cool. I highly Recommend this book...to both men and women. big grin

Princesscatty29
oh, i loved it....you're talking about the 'speak' by laurie halse anderson right?!? if so, then yeah, i loved it. it touched me, and to think, i used to be melinda to a tee!!!!! i could relate to her so well. another book that touched me is she said yes, about cassie bernall...i loved that one just as much as speak. i want to see the movie desperately, since i luv kristen stewart, which is a plus as well, lol

peace out,
savannah

Princesscatty29
another good book i'm going to read is rachel's tears and the journals of rachel scott...i haven't gotten them yet though.

my fave part in Speak is the entry about Thanksgiving and the first sentence in the entry after the thanksgiving one. I think it's so hilarious. also, i love the "lies they tell you in high school". Speak resembles high school so well, and i'm kind of a melinda myself...cept i've never been in her situation...but i have dealt with the whole school against me...it's not fun

sai12
I remember this book! I read it several years ago! She was outcasted by the school because she turned in a party correct? And she has that closet she hangs out in? Or....am I thinking of the wrong book? no expression

Either way, I do remember loving that book!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.