If anybody cares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Revan
KMC is on some website that lists big message boards. We're number 80:

http://www.big-boards.com/index.php?type=vBulletin&page=all

There's no description of the site, though...

theReject
Hmm that's interesting

A4E
mopst forums suck, so glad i found KMC

dave123
haha, KMC forums #81 got moved down by KMC forums confused

yerssot
we're 80 AND 81... That's it,... Raz is schizo big grin

Darth Revan
Whoa... We are on there twice blink

Vampy
Must... Reach.... NUMBER ONE!!!!

Raz
Aren't we special?! big grin

Sun Ce
i went to the number 1 forum and i looked at how many members were online and this is what i found eek!

http://img113.exs.cx/img113/3696/members1.jpg

sorry for the big picture, but i couldn't upload it to attach, but u all had to see this

Elessea
thats a lot of people eek!

but our forums still are cooler big grin

§pearhead
the problem with boards like those, SC, are that no one really knows of each other, there's too many people...here, at least I've seen a lot of the people before

Noob A
Morrowind Summit Forums are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sun Ce
yeah but for me i only know ppl who ever come into the OTF, and well i always see them in here so its always the same ppl, might be the same for them, who knows big grin.

I can't imagine that forum getting dull tho, so many new ppl to talk to everyday laughing out loud

Alpha Centauri
There was a forum I was a member of, everyone started recognising each other's names, mannerisms etc. Then it moved into "Can I have your MSN name?", then it turned into meeting up. MSN was the death of that forum coz there was no need to post to a person who was already online.

Hence why I only request certain MSN addresses.

I tried returning there during my absense from here and there were triple the amount of members but I didn't know anyone and it was shit.

-AC

LanİeWindu™
Number 68 now!!!

Darth Revan
Happy Dance

Lana
rock

Clovie
but it is only once there cry

LanİeWindu™
Number 12 in the movies section of the forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.