Padmé

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Red Leader

NoMeN
obi tells her

Red Leader
Excellent. I heard that Anakin tries to kill her sometime during the film. Is this true?

Jodo kast
Yeah, and actually he KILLS her,he does not just try.

12345m
can some one give me a link where i can upload something and anikan kills padme on lava planet

Stunrun
he just force chokes her in a moment of rage, or so ive heard, i dont actually think he kills her, she must die during labor

forbiddenlove13
I think Im gonna cry when anakin kills padme, and to answer your question anakin uses the force to strangle her, but she gets away adn dies during labor, It is said that she has leia and holds her and possibly talks to her and then dies, they said that they had to remove Luke from her. Anakin says he loved her so much well umm that sends up a red flag to me, "WHY DID YOU MURDER HE THEN????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????"

Sith Master X
Because the darkside took control of his actions.

Darth Subjekt
"Do, or do not. There is no try." lol laughing

Stunrun
And i guess these are just rumours? noone knows the full story yet

Delta51VE
What do you want to upload?

Try www.yousendit.com

Lyn
Do you think that shot of Padme & Obi-Wan in the trailer was of him telling her?

Darth_Decimator
quite possibly lyn she doesnt look to happy in that bit does she

Lyn
No, she doesn't. I can't wait to see that conversation though...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.