sunset or sunrise?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
i was just wondering wether you prefered sunsets or sunrises.
theyre both such a naturaul, beautiful thing, and people take them for granted.

personally, i prefer sunrises. everything about them. the chirpings of birds, the cool breeze and just how everythings black, but the pink sky.
well they vary but you get what im saying in_love theyre so romantic!

yerssot
*simpsons backflash*
*takes step forward*
sunrise
*takes step back*
sunset
*takes step forward*
sunrise
*takes step back*
sunset*takes step forward*
sunrise
*takes step back*
sunset*takes step forward*
sunrise
*takes step back*
*sun crashes down*
DOH

m!$hA
i remember that one laughing out loud

MornGlory
arent sunsets suppose to be romantic? love

kofmaster
neither i hate the sun

m!$hA
sunsets are supposeed to be romantic, yes.

imo, sunsets are romantic. but sunrises are peaceful and so much more beautiful.

Myth
Sunsets. They both look cool, but a date is usually at night and I'm just not a morning person so I relate sunrises to bad thoughts.

/\RK
sunset, just because the night follows

Telperaca
Same here.

love

/\RK
tel, u have good taste droolio

Telperaca
embarrasment

And so do you big grin

Baylin
Either, one means I get up the other means I go to sleep both are good!

/\RK
thanx big grin

Telperaca
laughing out loud @ Baylin

ChickinMeat
id have to say sunsets, because im never awake for sunrise!

eleveninches
Yeah. Im always in bed when the sun rises. laughing out loud

moneypenny
When I'm depressed, sunset (end of another day).
When I'm happy, sunset (best time of day)
When I'm clubbing, sunrise (thank god, I can go home now)
When I have work to do, sunrise (yay, can't wait to start - huh?)
When my work isn't done, sunset (yay, this day is over, so's the work the fairies are going to do for me)

This doesn't make any sense does it? Sorry, temporary doh! moment.

m!$hA
makes sence to me cool

Dreampanther
I love sunrises. My friends and I usually start partying late, and this being Africa, we usually (especially now that we're getting older, LOL), end up on somebody's farm, or outdoors anyway, and we while away the night talking, laughing, dancing drinking, smoking (YOU know what I'm talking about!), generally just enjoying each other's company.

Then when it starts getting lighter, it's like we all just get a bit more quiet, holding hands with your girlfriend (or boyfriend), it's the closest I get to a religious experience. It affirms our friendship, strengthens it. I have a close circle of friends I have spent the last ten+ years with, and there's something magical about seeing the sun rise with them.

There's something very positive about seeing the dawn of a new day with the people you have chosen to share your life with, it gives you renewed hope for the future.

Clovie
voted sunsets.
though sunrises are so special, most probably because i'm hardy seeing them.

and about romantic thing.. imo they are both romantic,and most romantic is when you have possibility to watch the sunset and then sunrise with the same one special person love

Silver Stardust
I love sunrises, though I'm rarely awake for them...when I am, it's usually because I haven't gone to bed yet laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
I like Sun Rises it is so pretty and there is nothering like seeing this with your lover!
My boyfriend does not really care about that sort of thing but still it would be nice to see one iwht him.
When I feel alittle bit better I will talk him into seeing one with me.Then maybe afterwards a kiss.JM Happy Dance eek!

Kosta
Sunsets. First of all, I'm not a morning person, second of all, sunset....the night is young.........you get the picture.

silver_tears
Sunsets, they're beautiful, and I love the night, the dark, the stars, the moon, I hate mornings anyways stick out tongue

Baylin
Although I initially said I think them equal well I prefer sunsets because there is nothing quite like sitting on hill in the middle of nowhere and seeing all the colours as the light fades especiall overlooking a lake or big stretch of water with hills in the distance for example the Lake District here in the UK or even better Scotland. Then to still be sitting and to watch the sun rise again is also very very special. Something I've not done for quite some years - the downside to settling down and having kids!

Oh well in a few years when I've kicked the sprogs out perhaps... stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Sunset. Im a romantic even though i hate to admit it.

Fiery Eyes
I absolutely LOVE sunsets, and i'm not up that early to see the sunrise LOL laughing out loud and if I was, i'm still half asleep.

pr1983
i really don't care as long as i have someone to share it with

Mr Zero
Good thread Misha...

Sunsets are spectacular and often more visual, but I have to say Sunrise. I've spent so many nights working on some project or other and been reminded to go to bed by the sunrise that I have more of a personal relationship with the morning sun.

D-Double
That's kinda the reason I like sunsets. After an emotionally draining night/morning of artwork, the sun, birds, and general hub-bub of the sunrise rattles me for some reason. The sunset calms me and sort of excites me at the same time. It might be my frame of mind at the time, but I think sunsets are more beautiful too.

SnakeEyes
sunsets...
i am not really awake to see sunrises. Plus i kinda like the fact that night comes after...

Imaginary
Sunsets.... night is good. I love walking home from dance class on Fridays because there's one spot on the road where you can see the city and the sunset... it's really pretty.

matchbox
sunrises, cos it usally means you have hada good night to see one!

Jedi Priestess
Yeah like Im gonna haul my cookies out of bed to watch the sun come up. NOT stick out tongue Sunsets all the way baby!

KillTheLight
I pefer sunsets due to the thought that it might be possible that one day the sun may never rise again and sometimes that makes me feel happy.

GCG
sunrise on the beach after a whole night out ........................altough i know that it was the sunset that kicked the night Off

WindDancer
This is gonna sound totally off the wall...but here it goes:

For me a sunrise means a new day. A sunrise is like a new begining and a new day in existence. I personally love sunrises because in a way it symbolizes new life (told ya it was off the wall) or a new experience in my existence here on Earth.

Silver Tongue
Sunset, for one reason and one reason only....you have to be up too damn early to see a sunrise.

Linkalicious
in southern california both are beautiful beyond words...

Filth
I would have to say sun sets because of the darkness that follows....

Evy_O
sunrises happy

prettier colors! though I like nights more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.