Sonic or Link or Sonic Vs Link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I loved Sonic for many years, about 8-9 years and at 16 I'm still loving the games!

Link is a hero of a different kind, very different to Sonic and relise on his sword to fight.

I've liked Zelda for about 2 years only so compared to Sonic, not very long....

I like each character better in different ways, I really like Sonic because he's a proper hero (this speed, skills, no items needed etc).

As for Link he's got his douging and Kung Fu skills in him (his flips, rolls, jumps etc) and other skills like aiming and he's a hero of no choice, it's in his blood.

What other reasons can you think of for liking these 2 great characters?

Please reply!

Lord Ryugen
I always liked the Sonic games because of the speed on levels. A lot of the stuff you did came from reflex actions because there was no time to think. Not to mention the boss fights were spectacular, the last boss on Sonic Adventure 2 was pure brilliance. That's what put Sonic ahead of Mario.

Zelda on the other hand is a fave of mine because it made you think. You really had to consider the puzzles at times and it was a real challenge. However they werew never too difficult so you never got stuck in a place for long. And the story was great, it actualy drew you in, which doesn't happen often in games.

Tilien
I would say Sonic because he is a blue hedgehog... and i mean... how many blue hedgehogs do you see just walking around? And plus he is fast and likes chili-dogs... and he rules =)

~ Pointless Randomosity ~

Linkalicious
I like Link just because he's very much your quinessential hero. He goes on these epic quests in order to save the damsel in distress.

It's always the basic dark vs. light, good vs. evil scenarios. There's sword fighting, magic, and archery...just a really b!tching time period that catches my attention.

Joker1237
I say Link Over Sonic,

Sonic is cool in his own right too, I like the speed he brought to the games, but some boss fights or levels you have to take your time, like Sonic 2 on the airplane zone, I had to time the jump and had to be slow (For the timming) I first just walk in trying to jump as fast as I can, but I died.

In Zelda the Puzzles and bosses are great. But shocking the best Zelda game(Imo) is Link Awaking. It has a place in my heart as it was the first Zelda game I played, I was real sad to see Marin die though.

But Zelda is great, I always loved that time period that the game takes place in.

Stealth Agent
I've liked sonic alot longer then Link. I like sonic because to me he's a more interesting characther his personaility. You sort of a have a feel for his personailty as with Link(who i like as well) you just feel like hes a cliche hero. You dont feel much of a personaility for link.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
But Link isn't really human, well he is, he's a Hyrulian, people with big ears which you don't see around like blue hedgehogs.....

Then you've got the other characters too.....(look below)

Joker1237
Good old Knuckles, I loved that Red guy lol.

I was glad they turn him into a good guy later, How often does Sonic and Knckles team up??

ZomBiE_HunTER
I perfer Link becuse hes such a kickass hero.I like Sonic to but he doesnt do anything important or anything kool so what if he can go fast he doesnt have any kool weaons he just jumps on enemies and thats it.Link can do lots morelike using his bow use his hammer,master swords,and giant .And whats really kool is that he can time travel.

Stealth Agent
Sonic can turn into a blade thinger, he is witty and can run at super sonic speeds. he also gots good friends Tails, knuckles. Sonic would beat Link's ass into the ground.

every heard the song ,"Cant touch me" well thats sonic. Cuz link couldn't touch him.

Also i completely agree with Tillien. On a regular basis is see about 2 - 3 hyrulians once a week and a blue hedgehog ive seen maybe once in my life.

Darth Jello
well, Link is the multiple reincarnated hero of time...

ZomBiE_HunTER
YUP YUP!!!

ZomBiE_HunTER
Stop smoking CRACK smokin'

Stealth Agent
your the one who sold it to me

Sonic is the best he'll chop off links balls and eat them for breakfast then steal his girl.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
That's harsh Stealth Agent....sad

I don't think Link could beat Sonic in a duel because Sonic's just too fast but Link is still really cool wink

Stealth Agent
yea link couldn't lay a finger on sonic take that zombie hunter

ZomBiE_HunTER
At least he got balls and gets lots of PUSSY!

Stealth Agent
here is an example of the fight sequence

Sonic start6s teasing Link and says yah ill take your girl. And Link's all like what fool ill beat yo ass. And linkpulls out his sword and defends out his shield thinger.
he's in a battle stance and sonic just standing there with this cocky attitude. link swings, sonic quickly ducks and swipes his feet through link's tripping him up. link hits the ground before he can even blink Sonic snaps his neck

enda story shifty

Joker1237
I think Link could take Sonic, I mean Thsos Robots have taken a few lives, I think Link can be able to land a shot(With his master dagger that is)

dark1365
Link. Tough fight, though.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
But Sonic moves at the speed of light so even Link would have a tough time beating him.

ZomBiE_HunTER
WTF shield thinger snaping necks all Sonic can do is jump on robots.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Sonic can do lots of things

He can flip, roll, kick, punch, jump (really good), head butt etc...

Linkalicious
Screw Sonic. Link would kick his ass up and down the video gaming world.

He's a better hero, a better dresser (except the shoes), has cooler weapons, better attacks, and he has a horse.

For everyone who's putting up the arguement that he's too fast for Link....you can go home now. Sonic's main villian is Dr. Robotnik...that says it all right there.

Link wins.

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Ooooooooooooh

Stealth Agent
Atleast Sonic has spunk and style, also im gonna post a story in the fiction thread of this and its gonna be realistic and not all about dissing link remember i like both of them even though i think sonic would win in a fight.

Stealth Agent
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=314295

_Matrix_Neo_1_
Since that link is 'Sonic Vs Link' does this board go?

_Matrix_Neo_1_
I guees so....sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.