Frankenstein vs Jason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Another good one, two big zombies with a great strength and almost invencibles. What do you think?

HockeyHorror
no expression

epitomy of stupidity....

bakerboy
i thought that stupidity was posting in a thread that doesnt interest you at all.

HockeyHorror
you thought wrong. very wrong.

bakerboy
Almost as you did.

HockeyHorror
roll eyes (sarcastic)

bakerboy
sad sad sad

ragesRemorse
no no thumb down thumb down no no

SlipknoT
I think we should set up a new system, anyone who makes another VS. thread will be permenantly banned.

zombieman
If its a VS thread as pointless as this, I'm not going to disagree with you.

Cinemaddiction
How about my foot vs this guys ass?

tabby999
hmmmm, i dont know how big this guy is, or how big you foot is, some stats would be good. also, is your foot some kind of "superfoot" or zombie foot? wink

Cinemaddiction
14 EEE. You better recognize, foo'.

tabby999
wow, Mr T'd think before messin with that mofo!

shaber
In Shelley's novel the Frankenstein monster was highly intelligent as well as strong - Jason Voorhees was/is a retard. Therefore the victory would go to the Frankenstein monster, no trouble.

tabby999
what about C-Dics foot, cant rule that mofo out, even if it is attatched to a geek wink

botankus
LOL

Or Bakerboy vs. the sane population of the KMC horror forum? Oops, I guess he already lost that one.

Cinemaddiction
We're so frickin' e-vil...

http://kumanovo.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/dr_evil.jpg

tabby999
someone should throw him a frickin bone here wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.