Hulk free for all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
Every incarnation of Hulk, in a huge battle royale, to the death!

Guilt Hulk, Devil Hulk, Banner Hulk, Savage Banner, Professor Hulk, Grey Hulk, Green(Savage) Hulk, and Mindless Hulk all battling for dominance!

I say they all beat each other to death, and destroy the planet. Nobody wins.

crazyspinz
fisrt of all, devil hulk and guilt hulk dont acualy exsist, they where in a dream, so no one knows what they can do. and you forgot the maestro hulk, and war hulk.

Arachnoidfreak
I put maestro in my first post...but I refreshed the page by accident and it got deleted.

They do actually exist, though devil hulk and guilt hulk were never released. they were chained up...or at least one of them were.

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=devil

And I did just forget War Hulk. My bad.

Anyway, I'd probably pay to watch this fight....from a space ship. No telling what they'd do to the planet.

baddspellahl4
war or future hullk would win

Tron
Well, War isn't exactly a Hulk incarnation, not like the rest anyways. He has a chance of turning into any of the other Hulks, he won't become War again unless Apocalypse decides he didn't learn his lesson the first time. Now Devil and Guilt Hulk, although they haven't been let loose yet, them coming to be is still plausible.

Asian Hulk
I think this is the Hulk's pic.

Cosmo Kramer
Hulk is a boring character

Asian Hulk
what do you think about The Hulk?

Cosmo Kramer
Hes boring by himself, yeah I said it!!!

Alpha Centauri
Maestro, I think. Or maybe Regular Hulk as he is now coz he's stronger than ever (aside from Maestro) and he retains intelligence.

Would be insane though.

-AC

Asian Hulk
You can see about the Hulk's eye

Paptimus
Truer words were never spoken.

Tron
We get it Asian Hulk, you're a Hulk fan, you don't need to remind everyone, jeez, lol.

And you DON'T think that's a Hulk pic, you know damn well it is.

And, I still don't know who would win, to stay on topic, but I'd probably put a bet on Savage Hulk though, cause someone has to.

Alpha Centauri
"Truer words were never spoken."

Captain America needs to retire.

Your move.

-AC

Asian Hulk
What the hell are you talking about Tron?

Capt.JK
Wrong forum. Pick your battles elsewhere.

DarkCrawler
Other Hulks wouldn't probably notice Savage Banner when he is hitting them...

Anyways, I'll put my money on Maestro.

Capt.JK
Maestro definitely.

eleveninches
Neither does regular hulk. He's a FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

Capt.JK
GASP! You mean...?

***Runs off crying into the night.***

xmeat
devil hulk

TricksterPriest
wallbash Arghhhhhh..... not another stupid Hulk thread...... wallbash As if we needed another Xmeat.......

MightyEInherjar
I presume this battle would happen inside of Banners mind, where most of the Hulks duke it out with each other. In this case, I say Guilt Hulk takes it, since we have no idea how strong Devil Hulk is, but we know it took Grey and Savage to take down Guilt.

HULKSTER04
Guilt Hulk is the clear winner.
And Hulk is NOT a boring character, you're just jealous coz we admire him so much.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by HULKSTER04
Guilt Hulk is the clear winner.
And Hulk is NOT a boring character, you're just jealous coz we admire him so much.

co-signed

Guilt Hulk should be Galactus level.

TricksterPriest
helpsmilie For the love of god, someone close this thread before the stupidity infects the forum ala Jasper's warp......

Hercules
Originally posted by DevilGoblin

Guilt Hulk should be Galactus level.

blink blink blink no expression no expression no expression What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.