Ello mah chillins, ah am Mizz Poe, heah to read yo future!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vintage Poe
So ax meh a question, chillins, and ah'll tell ya'all the ansuh! Ah'm like yo own private magic eight ball-ah! Yo future could be anah-thang, honay. Death, money? Marriage? Sex? It's sure to be innnterestin. Happy Dance

So, c'mon, ask!

Nienna
no expression

Vintage Poe
Oh, come on, ask me a question!

Darth Prefect
will you crawl in a hole and die?

Vintage Poe
I did that once and I didn't like it very much, next!

Filth
Hmm sound interesting, tell me what will be my final damnation?
Dam you answer my question! You infernal fortune teller answer!

Nienna
Am I dead yet? erm

sim0921
Riiiiiiiiiite no expression
Is this supposed to be funny? Cuz im laughin my a* off right now no expression

Kaleanae
Vintage Poe, I have a question for you
Did you go to school, at least first grade?

Filth
She does not seem to be very good at this.... IF you are reading this (Vintage Poe) Answer my f**king question if you think you are any good........

Vintage Poe
Hmmmm, your final damnation...

I see something... something... a tall, no, a short umbrella... NO, that can't be right... OHHHHHH, here it is... I see you, you filthy rat, in the bottom of a well. You are pale and your feet are swollen. What? You're pregnant, or so it seems. You will die giving birth to a child. A child who will grow up to be a muslim priest... you have a love for mozart, no, sorry, wrong future... ahh, yes, I see you again, this time, you're in cuba... you're buying a cigar. But little do you know, it's poisoned! AHHHHhhhAHH,,, hahaaa... death, yes...

Vintage Poe
Kaleanae, yes, I graduated with honors. 3.8 gpa.

Filth
You fool you will suffer eternal hell fires for your insult!!!For on i am male, secondly i f**king hate mozart, and 3 i dont smoke and never will.

Now answer my question properly are suffer the dire consequences!

Something tells me you are just making up random s**t to make your self seem like a fortune teller, your fortune is pathetic.

Vintage Poe
Ohhh, filth... it is not wise to doubt my prophesy.

TrAnCeDuO
you getting all rilled up for nothing again?

Filth
Sure am aint it great

Filth
Then tell the truth, What will be my final damnation?

§pearhead
...oh god

dave123
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

drunk_nazgul
Oh my god, Filth, if the prophet says you will die smoking, then you will die smoking!!! mad
Damn.
Anyway, I already know how I will die.

justjakk
I'll tell ye. you will be trampled to death by a horse named buttertost. Yep buttertoast.

Mr Wiggles
how will i die? ANSWER!

drunk_nazgul
Chingy will shoot you.

justjakk
Ms poe, will i ever grow up? Am i destined to be a grown child? Are you actually a horse named buttertoast? Are you my pretend horse named buttertoast?????? Do you fly? Do you have a horse named buttertoast? Does it fly? Is it my pretend horse named buttertoast? Are you in actuality a walking talking cigar? And what about my horse named buttertoast?

drunk_nazgul
Chingy shot your horse.

justjakk
NOOOOO!!!! BUTTERTOAST!!!!!! wacko
He was my friend named buttertoast. And he was my favorite.

Ms poe does buttertoast come back to life? can he fly? is he on fire? can he talk like a real person? Is he actally a tv horse named mr ed??

Mr Wiggles
pah! i shot chingy last week, i need to know the real way i die...

justjakk
you choke on a peice of buttered toast????

drunk_nazgul
omg, you're great.

I'm putting you and Buttertoast on my buddy list. yes

justjakk
Im in actually a parody of the Lone ranger and my horse is buttertoast

High O' buttertoast away!!

justjakk
uhm i dont know how to say this guys but i think buttertoast accidentally killed ms poe.

See buttertoast had too much spam and he....yanno...on the floor and ms poe slipped on it and cracked his/her head on the anvil i placed in the way....yanno...for comic releif? Sorry guys.

justjakk
-holds funeral presession-

Ms poe was a slightly good whateverthehell it was. It liked horse poo. And by the way it fell, must have loved anvils.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.