Kung-Fu in Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
EverythingTarantino has a thing saying that QT's next film may not be Inglorious Bastards but another kung fu movie done completely in Mandarin. It mentions that they don't know how credible the source is. I am sad and happy at the same time. I loved Kill Bill so I want to see more QT kung fu but at the same time I want to see what he'd do with a war movie.

roundisfunny
http://www.everythingtarantino.com/

As long as it's cool, not campy. We've had campy ("Kentucky Fried Movie", "Going Berserk", Kill Bill deleted scene, etc etc).

Myth
I really thought I posted this in Kill Bill/QT forum. So....... I now use my magical powers to summon another poster with the power to move this thread. **poof**

WindDancer
Not many details out there but is very likely that QT will make a Kung Fu flick. Martial Arts movies have always been cheaper and quicker to make. That's why he calls it small. I'm all for it! I just wonder who is he going to cast? I gotta feeling that Donnie and Jet might be the choice.

Fearnix
Kill Billl was not a Kung Fu film tho :/

anyway as much as i like QT films i dont want him to release a martial arts oriented film.

MildPossession
It had some kung fu elements in it.

But yes, heard about this as soon as he said it, looking forwards to see what he will do if it goes ahead.

Bierbommetje
Would be cool if it were to be an all-star cast like Jet Li, Sonny Chiba, Gorden Liu, Jackie Chan etc all in one movie. That would rock smile

WindDancer
Another good choice and very likely posibility would be Gordon Liu. Come to think about it this movie could be a homeage to my all time favorite character Pai Mei! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.