If you could change anything in your life what would you change and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
I know what I would change.I would have my mom and dad get married and that they did not marry my evil stepfather and weild stepmom.
So what would you change in your life?and what would be the reason that you want to change it?
See you around!JM rolling on floor laughing smokin' evil face

§pearhead
life's pretty good, so......................

I wish I was born with telekinesis yes

vaya_the_elf
I would not change anything. Everything happens for a reason. I am who I am today because of whats happened to me.

Noob A
I wouldn't be so extremely perfect and smart.

vaya_the_elf
Your funny Noob A

silver_tears
I would change where I grew up, I don't like Canada much, I'd choose Europe over it anyday.

Alpha Centauri
I'd erase the distance between my girlfriend and I that led to our break up.

-AC

vaya_the_elf
Aww. Sorry to hear that. sad

TrAnCeDuO
i wouldnt change a thing. regrets are pathetic wastes of time. the truth is that we are all human and we should accept our mistakes instead of asking "what if?"

drunk_nazgul
I would change the fact that I am dating somebody I barely know and cannot talk to. It's weird.

rogue938
i would change nothing. Although it is true that no one should have to go through the expirences i have everything that has happened has influenced me to become what i am today. i may still have prolbems but i have seen the potentional for worse. (in myself) i may have ended up the same kind of person i am today for all i know if my experinces were different. but i cant look back. every time i do i fall down then i have to get back up and that isn't very fun. thats why we as people have eyes in the front of our heads so that we can see where we are going. not to where we have been.

drunk_nazgul
cry
Good speech. *applause*

Silver Stardust
I wish I weren't so shy. But I'm working on changing that...

baddspellahl4
ditto
also I wish that I could talk to girls better

Lord Soth
My dad would be dead

/\RK
if i could change one thing in life, it would be my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.