Qudditch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

luvdanradcliff
Does any1 have a quidditch team i can join? please im sortta good as a beater

CoolWizard
Now that sounds like fun. I don't know of a team, though.

el-pirate
we could make teams though.... we also have a mini-hogwarts and a potionclass! big grin
then i wanna be one of the ravenclaw beaters !!!!

FoamyFan
nor do i

you-know-who
thatd b awesome i'd wanna b on the hufflepuff team (cuz im not a very good chaser and the others would make me look better then i am)(lmfao)

FoamyFan
hey man....if u are in the house of snakes...then you can't be on a diferent team...However..i am in the house of hufflepuff

CoolWizard
We ought to get a team going or something.

Peeves-04
im gonna be griffindor seeker

willysp
Ill be a beater, for any team really, as long as I can thump someone with my bat Happy Dance

JessieSparrow
Hufflepuff seeker! me and my cousin were playing badmittin (sp) and so we made up our quidditch team its just us were really sad...im seeker and shes beater...we are the thundering thestrals...yep yep we have issues...but doesnt everyone

~Freak-N-Crazy~
laughing Yup...I wanna be keeper...coz Im good at getting hit in the head with balls wink

CoolWizard
LOL @ FNC... good one. laughing out loud

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Its tru...90% of the time when I play sport I get hit in the head with a ball yes...& people wonder why I dont like playing laughing

JessieSparrow
I hate sports cause its always like you have to be all involved so I like seeker I just kinda sit there till I see the snitch...works for me...we should form quidditch teams for all houses...not sure how matches work out but we can figure that out later...so far Hufflepuff has seeker and keeper...I dont think Hufflepuff has 7 people tho

el-pirate
lol, think it's a good idea, though the matches would be kinda hard to do...
haven't seen anybody from my house here, but i wanna be beater (really like hitting thing wink)

eezy45
Yeah, Manchester 1877, they play tomorrow so you got to be fast for joining stick out tongue

kidding

~*~Tassie~*~
I wanna be chaser stick out tongue

JessieSparrow
we should make teams tho...then after we do that and see if people are interested we worry about matches

JessieSparrow
O O idea! ok for matches we have like a q&a thing...like before a match the houses going against eachother form questions that have anything to do with quidditch and you rank them with like different skill levels and different positions...like a seeker would be asked a seeker question and keeper a keeper question...and if you get like say 2 or 3 wrong your out of the game cause people do get knocked out...i dont know its a start add anything if you can

lilsis
OOOOOOOO!!!!! eek! A QUDDITCH TEAM! THATS A GREAT IDEA!! can i be Slytherins seeker?? one eye im pritty good at finding things!

el-pirate
that's good!! but do we have enough house members to from teams?

~TheDeppFreak~
blink
nobody told me there was gonna B A GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

i don't care wat i am happy.....some1 can choose 4 me confused

<<<only coz i have no idea about all the players embarrasment >>>

el-pirate
lol, be beater too!! (i wanna be beater, but i said that a lot already wink)
than u can hit things big grin

Phoenix Wing

lilsis
i still wanna b Slytherin's seeker!!

CoolWizard
So is this going to be for real or what?

el-pirate
maybe we shoould first find a way to play, becasue that might be hard. dunno who suggested something, but that was a pretty good idea yes
but this might get the same s with the classes, too much rp, and they would close it...
but we can always try big grin

lilsis
Jumpy i hope we can do this! they closed my DADA classes crying it just isnt fair!!!

~TheDeppFreak~
okie'z...beater it isbig grin

wats a beater? blink

DarkFairy
can i be chaser and quidditch captian.. who do i talk to?

JessieSparrow
Im Hufflepuffs captain and seeker and Shaz is keeper...TDF beaters kinda like um well how do I explain this i was gonna say baseball and then im like wait thats american...well a beater has a club thats like a bat and then theres balls called bludgers which fly around and try to hit people and beaters beat the bludgers away from their team mates and towards the other team...we also have chaser positions open...theres three chasers and they pass the quaffle to each other (kinda like soccer but throwing it) and they try to get it threw the goal hoops at the end of the field...Im like a quidditch freak I know a whole lot so tonight the first movies on and I saw a foul that they didnt call and Im like spazing it was great...so people I guess we have to make sure we can do this but before I ask we have to have some sort of plan for matches I guess the one I came up with before was good...but ask in your house and see if people are interested...each house has to name a captain...and I'll be like head captain in charge of the whole quidditch program if it works out...sorry for writing so much

JessieSparrow
WE HAVE PERMISSION!! so now all the houses have to form teams...Hufflepuff may well most likely will have to recruit from other houses for lack of people in that house...I dont think anyone else will have problems...Im gonna post in all the houses about it...

>Devil's_Hal
ummm......we get baseball here aswell erm laughing
we're not THAT povo!!! hysterical

anyway....thanx 4 that Jessie happy

celestial_moon
i wouldn't mind being part of the gryffindor team (chaser). unless those positions are already taken. confused

~*~Tassie~*~
we'll both be chasers, C_M yes

Jackie Malfoy
I was thinking of starting one myself after I ask my fellow Slytherins acouse.But first what house are you in?If you are in Slytherin!Then welcome aboard!The only postion that is aready given away is Keeper that is me!
Pm me if you are interested.Now if you excuse me I must go talk to my fellow house mates!JM

D.Malfoy
*raises hand* Can I be a cheerleader...
or if it is still going, *more seriously* A seeker?

I would like to know the rules of the game though

el-pirate
maybe there is something about the rules on the hp-lexicon...(not an expert myself either wink)
so, are there any other raenclaws who wanna play in the team??? (and can i maybe please please please be captain angel ) (and beater wink)

A4E
thats a great idea, I call for Hufflepuff Seeker and Captain!

impatientinky
if gryffindor seeker is still available i wants it!! if not, how about beater?

bianca

D.Malfoy
I meant the rules of thee game as you will play it here, and I am in Ravenclaw

oceanflame
oh.!!! is gryffindor beater still open if it is can i be one?

willysp
Ill Be a gryffendor Beater smile

Maikahyandowen
are there any slots still open for Gryffindor Chaser?

el-pirate
oyeah, didn''t notice hat malfoy! big grin (and was kind of too lazy to read back wink ) so, then (if there are no objections) there is now one beater (me) and one seeker (malfoy) in the ravenclaw team!
or are you still going for cheerleader wink
*consideres cheerleader herself but decides to like beater better*

Maikahyandowen
lol cheerleader!

el-pirate
why doens't quidditch have cheerleader anyway.... would be fun! laughing

Maikahyandowen
sure...then i could laugh at you

tigress
can I be gryff cheerleader i have a feeling Uni might want seeker

el-pirate
i know!! eek!

Maikahyandowen
yes!

el-pirate
lol
to bad there are none! sad wink

Maikahyandowen
well, you did volunteer

Maikahyandowen
fool_fly

tigress
lol

Maikahyandowen
wall

el-pirate
well..first malfoy did, and then i considered too wink
still like beater position better big grin

Maikahyandowen
aww! no cheerleaders to laugh at?
party10

tigress
u and me hun we can cheer for gryff lol

Maikahyandowen
but i'm the star chaser!

el-pirate
so, i'm the star beater! (of ravenclaw that is)
still going to cheer!

Maikahyandowen
well....i guess i could do both

el-pirate
lol, then i can laugh at you too!!! laughing

Maikahyandowen
gah! i take it back!

el-pirate
u can't stick out tongue

vampire muahahahah, you shall be cheerleader!!!

Maikahyandowen
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

el-pirate
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSs

and again vampire muahahahahahaaaa

(and i shall take pictues stick out tongue)

Maikahyandowen
i'll fight you to restore my non-cheerleaderness.
duel

el-pirate
again....
well, ok *sigh*
*grabs sword form under robes (still a pirate)
bring it on!!!

Maikahyandowen
*draws a hand and a half sword and conjurs a shield*

el-pirate
a half... sword.... blink

here we go again *sigh*
but it'll have to wait till; tomorrow, have to sleep now sad

Maikahyandowen
hand and a half sword is the type of sword Borimir has. not quite a short sword but not a broad sword either.

el-pirate
ooohhhhh, ok big grin should have known that! (used to be lotr obesessed wink)

Maikahyandowen
sad pirate. sad.
*waves her sword*

el-pirate
sad as in a good or bad thing? confused
hope that was a goodbye wave wink

Maikahyandowen
course it was a goodbye wave.

JessieSparrow
Ok heres what I have...sorry A4E your stalker beat you to that position ^-^...

Slytherin:
chasers:
Raven Guardia
beaters:
keeper:
JackieMalfoy
seeker:

Hufflepuff:
chasers:
beaters:
keeper:
Shaz
seeker:
JessieSparrow~captain+head captain

Ravenclaw:
chasers:
beaters:
el-pirate~captain
keeper:
seeker:
D.Malfoy

Gryffindor:
chasers:
celstial moon
Tassie
maikahyandowen
beaters:
oceanflame
willysp
keeper:
seeker:
impatientinky

RoguePw25
Not trying to sound mean or anything, but if you want to do this Qudditch thing within the Mini-Hogwarts, by all means, go for it. But turning this thread into an RP is a huge no no.

Phoe doesn't want to turn the HP Forum into an RP, thus why the classes were closed.

Please keep this thread for Qudditch discussion only. So please continue with the discussion.

Thanks!

Maikahyandowen
no prob Rogue.

>Devil's_Hal
u 4got me cry
i'm Huffelpuff's beater yes

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Awww....Poor U stick out tongue

>Devil's_Hal
huh

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Hmmm....forgot

>Devil's_Hal
meh....same....sum'm 2 do wiv me bring.....FORGOTTEN crying

Maikahyandowen
poor Devil

el-pirate
but if i undestood correctly, we can't do it at all now....right? (or can we eek! please???)

JessieSparrow
no we can do it it just cant be a rpg

el-pirate
oooh, so we can have matches and stuff (that's not rp? confused but then the classes weren't either.. blink ) aah well
ok we'll have to form teams then! wink big grin

celestial_moon
yeah, let's form the teams first then we'll come up with stuff we can do after that.

JessieSparrow
yea...maybe if we officially ask about the classes we could have them...I dunno but...
slytherin needs 2 chasers, 2 beaters and a seeker
hufflepuff needs 3 chasers and 1 beater
gryffindor needs a keeper
ravenclaw needs 3 chasers, 1 beater, and a keeper

>Devil's_Hal
wat the hell is "rpg"??? blink confused

RoguePw25
My suggestion is to hold out of anything that you guys are doing now. That includes forming teams, etc. I would also suggest that you contact Phoe and get permission before going any further with any of this. Again, she doesn't want the Harry Potter forum to be weighed down with RPG's which are Role Playing Games.

If you guys want to take this is the Role Playing Forum, by all means do that. Or if you want to turn this into a Inter-House Challenge, we can do it there.

But not here in this thread. Let's move the discussion along and cease forming teams, etc. until you have received the go ahead to do so.

So .. back to the discussion

Maikahyandowen
ninja

Phoenix Wing

JessieSparrow
fine if you guys have questions pm me

tigress
well instead of rping matches we could discuss how to use tactics if we cant play actuall games

JessieSparrow
they werent gonna be rping matches anyway...like youd answer a question to score

~Freak-N-Crazy~
blink Ill lose laughing

>Devil's_Hal
...ignore me...

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Ok Will do stick out tongue

Peeves-04
it means Role Playing Game

lilsis
but thought somebody said (i dont remember who it was embarrasment ) that we already have permission...if we do i wanna be Slytherin's seeker!! big grin wink

Maikahyandowen
so confusing.....

carne
id like to be on one ....*sigh*

Maikahyandowen
i think there's still a few positions left

carne
hey u no how u have pics uunder ur username how do u get them?

Maikahyandowen
sure do. go to your user control panel and click on edit profile, i think it is. then go down to the bottom and click on the avatar choosing thing.

carne
that person who said we arent allowed to da this is that true.....

carne
thanx ikll do it now

Maikahyandowen
what person said what?
it's edit options, not edit profile.

carne
lilsis said somptin...i canty find it oh well

Maikahyandowen
perhaps she was referring to something else.

lilsis
yeah earlier rogue said we had to get permission to have quidditch teams & im like "i thought somebudy (i dont remember who though) already said that we had the permission.

Maikahyandowen
i haven't the faintest. i think he did say we could do something, we'd just have to move it if it's a RPG

lilsis
go to "User CP" then go to "Edit Profile" scroll down to "Signature" & then type watever u want in the box beside it or u can upload an image by clicking on the link thats below the box...its says "Upload Custom Signature Image" & then just upload the file that u want from ur computer wink

Maikahyandowen
think they were looking for avatar

lilsis
y? erm they already have one

Maikahyandowen
well, NOW they do.

lilsis
laughing laughing laughing

Maikahyandowen
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lilsis
i cant wait til we get this whole quidditch thing started!!! big grin

Maikahyandowen
lots of fun! Gryffindor will win, of course.just like in the books.

angelsflame265
it hasn't even started and its on its 7th page already o_o

Maikahyandowen
we're so talented

lilsis
i know im REEEEAAAAALLLLLY excited...yes i have a very boring life!

Maikahyandowen
so do i, to an extent. got my report card today, and that livened things up for about five minutes.

RaventheOnly
*sits* whip

lilsis
wat d'you get.... confused er should i ask??
@RTO: i c u changed ur sig i luv it! eek! i luv beast boy!!

Maikahyandowen
i got three A's and a B and a C. go me.

D.Malfoy
Someone will have to give me a nudge when the Quidditch get's under way.
I seem to be a little distracted with my Charms and Herbology classes on one site and Running a potions class on another.

Maikahyandowen
will do Malfoy. so long as i'm not swamped with transfiguration and defence against the dark arts.

tigress
cool np

Maikahyandowen
np?

~Devil's_Halo~
np=no prob's yes ....i think no expression

lilsis
eek! OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! wat site is that?!?
@Maika: yeah wink go u 4 the knowledge! so u've 5 classes? wat r they? i've only got 4. JROTC (i got an A); Allied Health Sciences 1 (i got a B); CP English 4 (dunno); & Civics (dunno)! big grin

~Devil's_Halo~
blink
translation?

~Freak-N-Crazy~
I think she is talking about Electives blink

lilsis
nah...im talking about my classes all together & their grades wink

Maikahyandowen
well, i'm taking Modern Literature Honors, United States Government Honors, Anatomy/Physiology Honors, Trigonometry/Probability statistics, and i'm a student aide.

el-pirate
*kicks self for actually talking about school* is that highschool or uni?

lilsis
im high skool & im taking anatomy/physiology next semester!

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Fun Fun Fun

<Tidus>
Well you could join my team called Blurrs... We need a beater...

~Devil's_Halo~
blink
we?.....who's WE???......i mean...wat houes r u in??? no expression

Phoenix
Guys, I think Quidditch is more of an RP thing - ask Ushgarak if you can open it in the unhosted RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.