Faster then you can say 'unfair'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Okay, so today at lunch we had a drawing contest for 14 year-olds. The rules were simple, your entry form had to be in a day before the contest and you had to sit down infront of an audience and draw two pictures in 10 minutes, the pictures had to be shaded and of someone who you thought was really cool, so me and a few people had entered. Then at the last minute the judges daughter had enetered (the judge was a teacher from our school) and everyone could see me drawing a really cool pic and they were ALL cheering me on. So after the 10 minutes the judge had a look and picked a girl who had drawen a duck and she was his daughter, everyone starting booing them and stuff. She broke the rules, she didn't shade it, she didn't do it of someone she liked, and her entry from was late coming in, and her pic sucked. So she won the two hundred dollars. After, everyone was really pissed at her and saying I should have won. One of the guys that entered started swearing at the judge because of his stupid decision. That was so unfair.
Here's my drawings:

angelsflame265
thats really not fair sad

BlackC@t
Sorry it's crickled, my friend screwed them up because she thought I wouldn't want them. Here's the other:

Darth Prefect
Shut the **** up about your problems in life. No one here gives a shit, and if they act like they do, they are just being nice.

BlackC@t

mc pee pants
be nice.

BlackC@t
I wasn't a problem, it never was confused

I was just seeing if anyone else thought it was unfair and liked my drawings.
I think it's time for you to shut the hell up, if you don't like these kinds of threads then don't come in here, stay the hell out, no one's making you. Try being nice for once in your life, it'll get you further.

Sun Ce
bl;ack cat them pics are cool happy and that was very unfair what that teacher did!!! mad yay lets make my kid win even tho they are shit at drawing, saves me giving them pocket money for a DAY!!!! mad, hun u sooo should have won, i think so from heart happy

Phoenix Aska
Heh...they were just being kind to the judges daughter...

Indeed it wasn't fair for you but...hey it's life not everyone wins...

BlackC@t
Thanks guys! at least some people are nice.
I wasn't to bugged about it, just last month I won a different drawing contest. I got'sa gameboy happy

rogue938
tar and feather the judge then chase him out of town forever

Phoenix Aska
oOo kool!!!

Oh well...i'm sure you'll win other drawing contests...

mc pee pants
hysterical

BlackC@t
laughing

Muahahaha! evil face

BlackC@t
*looks all glamourus, then looks at nails* Well, I don't know about that shifty diva

Phoenix Aska
Heh....

How many drawing contests have you entered in?

drunk_nazgul
Your pics are awesome.
Your teacher isn't fair, but at least he isn't a 45 year old pervert who needs 4 cameras in his classroom to keep an eye on him.

Phoenix Aska
Hahahaha..

Do you have a teacher that needs four cameras in his room?

BlackC@t
This teacher is my teacher, he's like 50 and he is a pervert, I've caught him looking at me and plenty of the other girls a lot of the time. I've entered four contests and won three. Thanks for the compliment drunk_nazgul smile

Phoenix Aska
oOo...

Hahaha he's just a horny old man....at least he's just looking at people...

silver_tears
wow you're an ass no expression

BlackC@t
Amen sister! big grin

*high-five*

Sun Ce
no expression yep guys like that should learn to SHUT THE FECK UP soemtime when they won't be heard erm

BlackC@t
I'd say, the things they say are harsh, stupid, selfish, and down-right mean.

Sun Ce
and very "unnecessary" yes

MornGlory
I would like to see the picture of the duck ... I need to compare...

BlackC@t
Yeah, but that two-timing cheating judge has it mad

MornGlory
WHAT!!! has it for what?! Frame it and put it in the school hallway somewhere??

and how can Mr Quackers be someone really cool -- unless it was Howard the Duck <--(i'm aging myself..yikes!) wink

Lone_Dragon
Why don't you stop being a d*ck?! I care, I see BlackC@t as a friend! mad ranting blowup

and BlackC@t? That is SOOOOOO Unfair! mad ranting You should have won, I liked your first pic, it was nice! yes hug

Peeves-04
big fight here

badboy2004
yep there is over one pic

TrAnCeDuO
damn right! sorry blackcat but if you had matured at all from being owned so much you would realize that nobody cares and lifes not fair.deal with it and quit bitching. now go slit your wrists or something.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.