*The Moonlight Dance*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RoguePw25

RoguePw25
On that same note, I just wanted to point out that this is a temporary thread that will be closed in a week. smile

All right. Party time!

MornGlory
huh

lilsis
YAY!!!!!!!! THE DANCE HAS STARTED!!!!!!......................OMG!!!!! THAT WAS THE BELL SRY GOTTA GO!!!!!!! Happy Dance

impatientinky
glad to see you got the thread! so does it start immediatly (dunno what time zone you go by) or in the evening, which is another 12 hours for me?

Peeves-04
*peeves goes over and gets on stage* right i need a singer a bass and drumer

el-pirate
*jumps up ad down* ooh, me, pick me!!! i wanna sing (can't sing all the time though, cause i wanna dance with you two wink)
and since there's noone here anyway, there's no problem with scaring away people with my voice big grin wink

FoamyFan
*walks in and goes over to the dance floor* banyey

Peeves-04
*peeves goes off stage* "grabs el-pirates hand and pulls her onto the dance floor and says are u ready"

impatientinky
*grabs microphone* "hey peeves and el-pirate! would you like me to play a nice slow song on the guitar just for you two? which song would it be?"
*starts tuning the guitar while waiting for request*

FoamyFan
ooooo!!!!! umm...play.....lets get it started...by black eyed peas!!!!!!!!

big grin *waits for her to play it*

RoguePw25
*graps a drink and sits dow*

"Play it Peeves! I wanna hear you sing!"

FoamyFan
rouge? is that man in the pic you?

RoguePw25
"Yeah Foamy. It' s the tux that I'm wearing. You like? As for the woman in the pic, it's tassie. he he, She's all over me."

FoamyFan
lol cool...you make a great team shifty

el-pirate
lol *moves closer to peeves as 'let's get it started' begins* banlove

FoamyFan
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow...this is hogwarts!!

*grabs oliver wood and dances* thas more like it

banyeybanyeybanyey

Peeves-04
*peeves gets up on stage here is a song i would love to sing*

Peeves-04

Peeves-04

Peeves-04

Peeves-04

Peeves-04

Peeves-04

Peeves-04
*ends*

Peeves-04
that song was to my date el-pirate i luv ya babe

el-pirate
aaaawwhhh *melts* in_love lover iheartyou

Maikahyandowen
how charming. smile *looks for the refreshment table*

FoamyFan
how...well...ehhh....umm.....sweet?

*runs to the refreshment table with Maikahyandowen*

~MysticStorm~
*looks at the refreshment stand and drools*

"Wow, gotta love the food! Can't wait to dig in!"

Maikahyandowen
Where's the butterbeer? *gets a pile of cookies from the table*

Peeves-04
*peeves grabs el-pirates hand and swings her on to the dance floor and grabs her waist and looks into her lovely eyes and says are u ready for a dance my sweetie*

peanuthead
*joins maika and foamy at the refreshment stand and scarfs down some oreas and milk* AHHH THAT HIT THE SPOT! * bounds up to the stage* ILL PLAY BASS !!!!!big grin

Peeves-04
right we got bass and lead we need drums and singer

angelsflame265
*walks in* Hey everybody ^_^ *walks towards food and graps a plate*

lilsis
Happy Dance WOOHOO!!!! REFRESHMENTS! IM STARVING!!!!!!!
..................sooooooo.............r we still voting on whos gonna b king n queen??

RoguePw25
"Yeah, we sure are Lilsis!" I said.

*goes to the refreshment table*

"Maika, don't eat up all the treats!"

flamewielder
yeah ull get sick *as i grab his plate and fill it again* has anyone seen ocean lately.. *looks around* ah well. good singing peeves. now sing another song or ill go get the baron *birsts out laughing and puts on a mock serious look and cups mouth*

oceanflame
wow this is gonna be fun * joins maikah atthe refreshment table and starts to eat some gummi worms* * goes on to the dance floor and starts to dance by herself because flamewielder isnt here yet!*

oceanflame
*oh nevermind (i said) he is here !!!*

angelsflame265
*laughs out loud* good job

peanuthead
wow this is sum wild and crazy stuff (i said)

omy my little boy kitten whuped my big female cat im sry its just so funny

RaventheOnly
*waits for RG happy *

Raven Guardia
*walks in wearing my red dress* * looksa around and finally seeing RTO I hurry over to him* love

RaventheOnly
*sees RG and takes her hand kissing it gently* love

peanuthead
howdy guys *poofs a banjo magically out of no where and starts strumming TURKEY IN THE STRAW...sees the food, quickly poofs the banjo away, and strides over to the snack bar* are we supposed to show our dresses?

Raven Guardia
*smiles wraping arms around RTO and giving him a hug* love

RaventheOnly
*hugs and entwins arm in hers leaning head to hers as we enter the dance* love

Raven Guardia
*smiles as we walk into the dance*

RaventheOnly
shifty *checks for wand* shifty *hugs and squeezes RG's hand* love

Orlando´s Angel
* walks in* hi everybody ! ! * music playing*

*see the 2 lovely couples dancing* they are so cute roll eyes (sarcastic)
*looks around for the refreshment table * confused
mmm, were are the butterbears ~?

Raven Guardia
*gently gives RTO a kiss on the cheek* love

RaventheOnly
*kisses RG back on the other cheek* embarrasment love

Raven Guardia
*smiles* love "so,....do you want to dance?"

RaventheOnly
*nods gently* love sure love

Raven Guardia
*grins and leads you to the dance floor* love

Orlando´s Angel
mmm . . . delicius butterbear ! ! !
*say to the band* can you play '' white flag'' from Dido . . .? ? ?
*the music start to play*

RoguePw25
*Sees all the lovely couples on the dance floor and waits for tassie*

Orlando´s Angel
hi rogue ! ! !
when is tassie coming?
*listen to the song*

~TheDeppFreak~
blink

...hellOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO every1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE FREAK IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dance

dance any1??? happy

RoguePw25
"Sure! I'd love to dance with ya!" I said, taking her out to the dance floor.

Yelling over my shoulder at Orlando, I said, "Tassie said that she'd try to be here tomorrow! Can't wait."

I danced with DP for awhile. The music was bumping! It calmed my nerves for a little while, but I had this unsuspecting feeling that something huge was about to happen. Hmm .. .. got to keep my eyes open.

~TheDeppFreak~
dance

*becomes the DJ*......sorry....dance l8er stick out tongue bangreen

RoguePw25
"Yeah, I new DJ! Play it sista!"

~TheDeppFreak~
dance
hmmmm...which 1, which 1?......ah-huh!!!
*puts on any random song* rock

ok....i'm.....BUSTING 4 the dunny...*goes off*...

RoguePw25
"You go right ahead! Play it"

Goes off to bust the moves on the dance floor.

"He's break dancing!" Tigress shouted!
"You got that right."

el-pirate
*cheers for breakdancing rogue* cool
(to peeves) i'm ready sweety! *pulls peeves into tango* wink

RoguePw25
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Activity 1: Mini-Murder Mystery

There has been a murder at the dance! A House-Elf has been killed. Who did it?

I have selected a Killer and YOU all have to try and figure out who he/she is. The killer IS among you and is ONE of you. So keep your eyes open becuz EVERYONE (including newbies) is a suspect.

I will act like the Head Detective. So just call me Detective Rogue. I will be
a.) asking people where they were when the crime was committed
b.) if they knew the victim
c.) other detective questions

So GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT! Answer only when I ask you the question, don't just blurt out, "I was in the bathroom"

CLUES:
I will provide clues as to which wizard/witch murdered the Elf. Certain things like, "I saw an X-men Card next to the victim. The killer liked X-men."
So how do you figure out who likes X-men around you? Click on your fellow student's profile and read up all about them. If you see X-men in their profile, then consider them a suspect. If they dont' have a profile, chances are that they AREN"T the killer.

GUESSING:
You can guess who the killer is, but do it in RP style. Something like this:
"It was you Phoenix! You knew the victim and you love x-men. an x-men card was by them. You killed them!"
-If you're right, then I'll say so. If you're wrong, I'll tell you and we continue with the mystery.
-don't just start randomly choosing people. Provide PROOF to your statment

WINNER:
The witch/wizard that guesses correctly with proof, earns their house 15 points.

Peeves-04
*peeves gets on the dance floor with his date and spins her around then grabs her back and he gets really close and starts doing dirty dancing* wink

Peeves-04
how can the killer kill people though?

RoguePw25
Oh gosh Peeves, dirty dancing??? Lol laughing

Make your posts interesting and have fun!!

Background Info you Need: The Hose-Elf, named Jippers, was killed by magic. One of the Unforgiveable curses. She was killed in the kitchen, which is between the stage and the refreshment table.

Reminder: The killer is among you so he/she will be posting pretending to be an innocent bystander

I'll start:

The band was on the stage, the ghosts were floating around and everyone was having a good time. We even got the chefs to come from the kitchen to join us. But all of a sudden, the lights flicked off.
"AHHHHH!"

The lights flicked back on. We all raced to the kitchen where the noise came from and saw Jippers the house elf on the ground-dead.

I looked around at the Hogwart Students. One of them was the killer and I was gonna find out who it was.

angelsflame265
*Looks Jippers* No knife wound. . doesn't look like a rope or anything was used either. . .

Peeves-04
peeves floats over

Peeves-04
wots going on *sees his friend jippers* who has done this i want the guy that did this to my best friend

impatientinky
*hurries over and kneels next to jippers*
"oh no! he's really dead!! why would anyone do this to poor jippers?!" i said in shock.
*looks around in disbelieve and makes sure wand is still securely attached under the dress*

FoamyFan
*walks in....* oh my god... *walks over to the body* *looks at rouge* who did this? *looks around at all of the students then looks back down*
do you think we can save her/him?

A4E
looks around misteriously
hm... i might have a clue
mwoa hahahaha mwoa hahahaha no expression

btw Detective, remember the thing u and i were talkin about, could u make the announcement?? i dont rememebr where i put the paragraph embarrasment thanks!!

PS: can we ask querstion to each other?? like what were u doing at six o'clock and stuff? oh and at what time was it killed?

FoamyFan
*gets up* i am afraid we cannot save her....i hoped she would be okay if we got her to the hospital wing..but i am afraid...even now...not even my potions could help her....we must find the killer....do you think it's Volde-.......or maybe the death eaters? *pulls out wand and keeps it close by*

Peeves-04
ill take her it will be faster for me to take her through the walls

FoamyFan
yes..good *puts jippers in peeve's arms* i might as well go too...rouge? call me if you need any assistance.

*disapparates*

flamewielder
i want to be the murderer. plz. hehe. then everyone would know it was me. bad me. anyway. *looks for ocean* hm.. not here. "anyone else want to dance?" "no one? ok. ill go" *turns off the school comp*

FoamyFan
*apparates* alright rouge..we are doing all we can...but it looks as if...we were too late...if only the cooks would have been back there-

RoguePw25
I looked at A4 suspicously. "You want to ask the questions so that YOU can clear yourself?" I asked him. "No, leave the polie work to me."

"I'll be right back everyone. Have to get some police stuff.' Don't go ANYWHERE!~

el-pirate
but...but... whe can't leave even if there is a killer in this same room!!!??? no expression

Maikahyandowen
apparently not. at least i'm already dead! *walks through the refreshment table a few times to prove this* why would anyone want to kill the house elf?

Peeves-04
*peeves floats back into room* i hope shes ok ive left flowers at side of bed

flamewielder
its so sad. we r going to promote spew more now.. yay. rogue.. how do we know who the killer is when the killer doesnt even know who they r??

flamewielder
i thought she was determined dead? anyway *looks for the refreshment table and sees it across the room. does the more dnagerous stunt of fred and george and whisks it to me with my wand* "now thats fast food"

Peeves-04
shes not dead just get shes been took to see if we can save her shes nearly dead

RoguePw25
"The killer knows who she/he is," I answer him. "And they're among you."

I scanned the area. This place was swarming with suspects. I took out my detective notebook and a pen.

"Peeves, Flamey, let's start with you two. Where were you when Jippers was murdered?"

FoamyFan
*looks at peeves and flamey... in that way professor magonagall always looks when she is mad*

JessieSparrow
::walks up to A4E:: "Hey! sorry Im late I had a bit of a cold...so what'd I miss? ::hears Rogue talking about Jippers being murdered:: "What!...a murder?!...How could that happen wouldn't somebody have seen them?...How do you know they're still here?...wouldn't they leave before people start suspecting them? ::is worried the dance will be ruined::

(tried to post my dress...hopefully it works...its just blue not pink cause pink is ewy)

Lianslo
Li walked slowly into the ballroom. She stopped at the entrance and carefully surveyed her surroundings. The room looked beautiful, and everyone seemed to be having a good time, except for the slight feeling of tension in the air. Looking down at herself one last time, Li straightened her dress and walked in. Through a strange string of events Li had lost her date, and was now walking in alone, but she was hoping to have a grand time anyways.
Still sensing the tension that hung in the air, Li chatted with a few of the surrounding guests, and got the scoop. Poor Jippers the house elf had met her untimely death, and now, each of them was charged with the task of bringing her murderer to justice. Li walked over to the punch table and poured herself a glass. Quietly sipping her punch she spotted Rogue on the dance floor. She set her glass down and walked over, greeting him with a smile. "This place looks great Rogue, and so do you! But this murder is sure going to make things interesting, I'm dying to solve this mystery!" she said.

flamewielder
well what time was she murdered. that might help eek! then i might be able to tell u. i might have been still at the refreshment table where i previously left off smile but it wasnt me angel
"does this joint have ice cream?" *walks to the refreshment table and looks* "nope none. ill be back in a sec so i can go get some" Happy Dance

flamewielder
ok guys. were like the second cpl that actually had their dates here at the same time big grin so the life of the party is here!

peanuthead
hey guys *heres bout hte murder* no expression thats badmessed :dances around and around until i fall down laugh HAHAHAHA!:

how do you post ur dress

oceanflame
*yep were here so lets party!! hahah*

flamewielder
"may i have this dance?" *looks around for a dj (how many do we have?) and doesnt see one and puts in some random disc*

flamewielder
go down to the bottom and under the little dialogue box it says submit reply.. click that and it takes u to a really more complex screen with a bigger dialogue box. then at the bottom it says attachment or sumtin like that

~TheDeppFreak~
*puts on different music*

Happy Dance

*goes back to eating at the refreshment table*

angelsflame265
*stands up* So do you want us all to stay in this room Detective? Or go back to the dance?

Orlando´s Angel
lets continue with the dance
detective rogue is going to take care of these roll eyes (sarcastic)

* drinks butterbear* Happy Dance

peanuthead
my dress isthe green one if you cant tell what it looks like its exactly like the pink one but its green .... dont like pinkbig grin lol LETS GET THE PARTY STARTED!

FoamyFan
*walks over to peanuthead* i see everyone is bragging about they're dresses....so i put mine on...i am a professor you know..thats how i can afford this smile

Raven Guardia
*is back with my red dress on*

Peanut> I like the yellow one.

peanuthead
lol i like your dress so hows it going? *hands faomy sum brownies i just made*

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*walks in*
blink
Hey is there any food?

peanuthead
LOTS!!!!!! theres cookies candies cake marshmellos shifty cheesy poofs......and about anything else you could think of and PIE EVERYBODY LOVES PIE!

~Freak-N-Crazy~
Mmmm drool
*grabs stack of food and goes off to stash it in the common rooom*
shifty Bwah Bwah Bwah

FoamyFan
walks over to you all*

FoamyFan
*puts some lollie pops on the table...and pumkin pie,and cotton candy,and tart,and chocolate.*

goodevening ladies...

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*comes back in and takes all the food FF just put on the table*
evillaugh

Raven Guardia
hello Foamy Fan happy hello FNC happy hello Peanut happy

"are there any cookies?"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*hides cookies behind back*
Um....No whistle

RoguePw25
"I want you all to tell me where you were when the murder took place. Remember. . . . .. the kitchen is next to the stage, where the musicians were and the refreshment table. So anyone at these places could have done it."

Raven Guardia
*makes a sly face* "really".........."then why are you hiding something behind your back eh?"

RoguePw25
*laughs at Raven G*

"Hmm .. you have a good eye," I said to her.

I show her what is behind my back. "I found this by the victim. It's a Pirates of Carribean Post Card. That means that the murderer really likes Pirates of the Carribean."

(CLUE!)

~Freak-N-Crazy~
"Murder?....blink Who got murdered?"
*glares at every1 in the room*
"You did it didnt't you mad"

~MysticStorm~
"What? A murder? You've got to be kidding me!"

"Oh wow! A clue!"

*goes back to check out possible suspects*

Raven Guardia
*giggles at rouge then glances over to FNC*
"hmm, you seem very quick to judge." shifty

RoguePw25
"Very true .. . hmm Raven G, I'm wondering where YOU were when Jippers was murdered?"

*waits for answer*

~Freak-N-Crazy~
"I have no idea what ur talking about schmoll"
*leaves room very quickly*

RoguePw25
"Hmm, you're acting very suspicious Freak N Crazy," I said, coming over to them. "Hey, YOU like Pirates of the Carribean don't you?"

I felt like I was on to something, but knew that I needed some more clues.

~Freak-N-Crazy~
"Suspicious....Hey I thought I left the room..Meh all well"
*shoves more food in mouth*
"Um....as for your question...I dont like it *cough* lying *cough*"

Raven Guardia
"Well actually rogue, I was spying on you" ....."you see the other night in the dorms me and some of the girls were playing truth and dare, and since you are the head of one of the houses that is a big compeatitor to Slytherin, I was dared to spy on you and report back to the rest"....*thinks for a second*.."I should not have told you that".

RoguePw25
"So admit to likng Pirates of the Carribean?" I said. "Um .. interesting"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
blink Ok....Excuse me all I shall retreat back to the Common room where I shall eat all the food I stole evillaugh

*slinks off*

RoguePw25
"You do that. And remember .. ., I have my eye on you. As far as I'm concerned, you're my #1 Suspect"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*comes back in with fat gut*

"What was that about me being the #1 suspect! How is that possible! I dont even know who was murdered cry If any1 around here is acting suspicious its...its...YOU!!!!"

*goes off 2 find my munki*

Raven Guardia
*puts my hands on my hips*
"Yeah...and I'm going to keep an out to for you FNC"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*walks back in with my munki*

"Meet Rummy!!! My munki big grin He will solve this case wont you :evil"

Rummy: blink

"Stupid Munki norma;y he loves solving things"

*kicks Rummy out of thread*

"Y am I the main suspect anyway? mad"

Raven Guardia
"uh, because you firstly blammed it on every one in the room.....and well..I just have no one else to question yet"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
cry
*runs out of thread*

RaventheOnly
*Stands next RG*

Raven Guardia
"come back.....I'm not done questioning everyone, I didnt say you were guilty..just a suspect"

*turns to RTO* "so where were you Mr?"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*walks back into thread*

"I forgot me hat mad"

*shoves hat back on head*

Raven Guardia
*sighs* "all this detective work is making me hungry" *walks over to the snack table".

RoguePw25
"Exactly . .. suspicsous. . hmm. . ."

And for the record, I am NOT the killer.

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*looks odly at snack table*

I thought I stole all the food...blink Oh well!! erm

*glares at every1*

Raven Guardia
*turns around* "I SAW THAT!!! ,FNC.....in the reflection of the punch bowl*

RoguePw25
"Hmm. . .now we're stealing food?"

*writes it down in notebook*

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*stops glaring*

"Im sorry RG but I dont believe I know what you r talking about"

*snickers shifty *

angelsflame265
I was getting something to eat

RoguePw25
"So you were by the refreshment table, eh? You DO realize that the kitchen is NEXT to the refreshment table. You could have easily slipped inside and killed poor Jippers"

Raven Guardia
"Oh, I think you do" *holds up the feather from your hat* "I finger printed this and not surpriseingly in matches the finger prints on the POTC card"

RaventheOnly
"ummmmm next to you" stick out tongue

~Freak-N-Crazy~
"Where you now...Ok I believ you big grin"

*grabs chocolate and turns 2 AF*

"Do you know who got murdered? Coz I have no idea & IM the #1 suspect so far blink"

angelsflame265
I didn't until just now embarrasment

Raven Guardia
*looks at RTO in the eyes* "I mean when the murder took place"

~Freak-N-Crazy~
*is ignored by Af so goes off 2 get rid of hat b4 the rest of them point there fingers at me again*

"Dum de Dum de Dum"

whistle

Raven Guardia
*continues to question RTO*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>