Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Corran
A number of KMC members were doing a project on "The Sea". They were asked to draw pictures, or write about their experiences.

Moderators got together to compare the results, and put together some of comments that were funny, and some that were sad. Here are some of them.

This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kosta)

Whales are animals, not fish. If they don't get air they can drown, like my brother did last summer. (Backfire)

Oysters balls are called pearls. (Vampy)

I don't like the sea. It makes me sick on the ferry. (Clovie)

My goldfish died. Why? (Korri)

If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all round you, you are in continent. (lil_bitchiness)

I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like Emily Richardson. She's not my friend no more. (LAdyGrim)

A dolphin breathes through an arsehole on the top of it's head. (corran)

My uncle goes out in his boat with pots, and comes back with crabs. (Mechmoggy)

When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross the ocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blow, the sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My sister said they would be better off eating beans. (Shellie)

I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. How do mermaids get pregnant? (Yerss)

I'm not going to write about the sea. My baby brother is always Screaming and being sick, my Dad keeps shouting at my Mum, and my big sister has just got pregnant, so I can't think what to write. (Misha)

Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can give you a shock. They have to live in caves under the sea where I think they have to plug themselves into chargers. (Silver Tears)

My mum has fishnets, but doesn't catch any fish. (Baylin)

When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small. (The Tired Hiker)

When me and Sarah went to the seaside in the summer holidays, we hid in the sand dunes and watched my big sister doing it with her boy friend. It was fun. (Syren)

A submarine goes under the water like a fish, but it has lots of seamen inside. (Canadian moose)

When I grow up, I want to be captain of a big ship, and HAVE lots of sailors (Tex)

On holiday my Mum went water skiing. She fell off when she was going very fast. She says she won't do it again because water shot up her fanny. (Misha)

AvP
i live two miles form the seaside

Corran
addition "I live 2 miles from the seaside - AvP"

shellie
laughing out loud

T.M
laughing

chelsea24
i live near a river and 30 mins from the sea!!

AvP
thanks corran

rogue938
i remember the sand so hot that it burned my feet. the sea so salty it puckered my mouth worse than a lemon does. The gulf went no forever reminding me how small i truly i was. it frightened me at the time. i wanted every shell i found. it was fun.

furryman
laughing out loud do you have nothing better to do?

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud Nice. Imma kill you Corran!

Ahahaha!! haha!

Tex's greatness! Hes 1 of mah fave Amewikans.

Frosty Beverage
I live Less than 1 minute from The Gulf of Mexico. happy

Deathblow
laughing out loud wow I don't laugh out loud very often when i'm on KMC, but those ones really got me.

Bravo clap

Corran
No not really! Is there anything better to do? confused

Vampy
laughing out loud i... love you!

Baylin
Thanks Corran!

Oh and those fishnets? They're mine now!

Corran
Like you would a brother or as much as you love chocolate?

m!$hA
what IS this corran? eek! laughing out loud confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.