KOTOR: X-boX Live...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Is there any download content for KOTOR with X-Live? I went to it when I first got X-Live and nothing. I beat it, nothing.

What the hell is up with that? mad

LordRevan
My Words exactly i now what you are talking about mad
same thing happen to me

Cyclops
Kind of bullshit, huh? Why even bother to make KOTOR X-Live compatable if there is nothing for it?

LordRevan
i think it was a waste of disc space!

Cyclops
Exactly. Are they planning on making things for KOTOR online?

LordRevan
they already have i think go to www.ign.com or www.gamespy.com

Julie
I have no idea...but then again I don't have xbox live anyway

Cyclops
So I guess that is a big 'NO' on KoToR live then, huh?

That sucks. no thumb down boo for that!

LordRevan
Why wolud they say its X-live if its not?

Cyclops
I know. What's up with that?

Whoever came up with that idea deserves a kick square right in the scrotum.

LordRevan
I agree Then get there teeth knocked out all the way to the root

Cyclops
Yeah... pins and needles in their eyes.

...bastards.

Ushgarak
Silly thing is, Baldur's gate 1+2 (to which KOTOR is very much compatible), Planescape: Torment, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights- the previous games- were all fully multiplayer compatible, except for Planescape and I am not sure why I put that in there now...

Anyway, point is KOTOR is the first one of their games for a while which cannot be played by more than one person and it sucks! It sucks like a big sucky thing! I would far rather play Star Wars with friends than D&D.

WindDancer
I think Bioware has not release any new downloads. Xbox live is on stand by with KOTOR. I been keeping track of Bioware's site and they just keep delaying the new contents.

Cyclops
I cannot download ANYTHING though

LordRevan
some thing got my attain this morning some thing you might want to know my cousin got knight of th old republic on X-live he said it worked like it suppose to why cain't we do it too ? sad mad

Cyclops
That is it, I am writing:

1) George Lucas
2) Bill Gates
3) Whoever is in charge of Bioware

...sons of bitches are getting the biggest blast ever!

Julie
whoa people...calm yourselves.....goodness don't you get enough blasting to do in the video games?

Cyclops
Perhaps... but....

.... mad

LordRevan
no not really what do you think real hunting is for? evil face

Cyclops
Practice for when you are trying to download stuff on your X-Live and it wont let you, then you get pissed and want to kill those who thought of having a download contect option that has nothing to download

Red Superfly
Maybe it is because the downloadable content is not finished just yet?

For people that enjoy stories about Jedi, you obviously lack the patience they go on about so often - haven't you learnt ANYTHING from the words of Frank Oz?

Remember in ESB what Obi-Wan says to Luke on Dagobah? "Patience!" - so what does Luke do? He goes and does very little to help (Lando was freeing them anyway), almost gets shot by Boba Fett, screws up Lando's plan and the Stormtroopers end up giving chase (meaning Han was lost) , then he fights Vader, gets his backside handed to him, loses his hand, and not only that but he forced Leia and Lando to abandon their escape and come rescue his sorry butt from dropping into Bespin.

Cyclops
Who said I enjoyed the Jedi aspect? Maybe the sith was what interested me.

laughing

LordRevan
I agree with you cyclops i'm more interested in the Sith than the rebels.

Cyclops
YES!!!! The way to dark side is led by Darth Midal!

LordRevan
Darth Midal? huh

Cyclops
your quote is wrong...

"PEACE IS A LIE, there is only passion

Cyclops
Shit, your whole Sith Code is wrong!

LordRevan
well i only go by what i see in the Code. There are multiple Sith Codes. blink

Cyclops
Sith Code... from KOTOR:

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Through Passion, I gain Strength
Through Strength, I gain Victory
Through Victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall set me free.

LordRevan
yes True True it was

Cyclops
Damn... that was off the top of my head. Obsess much? laughing

LordRevan
no. are you?

Cyclops
I love KOTOR, but haven't played it in a while. I have beaten it so many times, I cannot think of anything I haven't done thus far.

LordRevan
well thats why i sold it yesterday i haven't played in a week and i did every thing already so it was pointless to have it also some thing was wrong with it,it kept frezzing between game play. no expression

Cyclops
So you sold a defective game? Nice

LordRevan
yep sure did ! laughing

Cyclops
That is the FUKKIN funniest thing I ever heard!

LordRevan
i rented KOTOR to day the download content was Yavin 4 level why couldent i get it last time? Yavin is a useless leval there is noting on it use full no sith no nothing.

mindbugaling
yeah it just came out, you can buy some pretty awesome supplies though, if you have alot of credits

LordRevan
really? i neverd checked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.