I Have A Job Interview Wedensday!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
I called Gamestop, and the guy said to come on on Wedensday around 2, to avoid the Halo 2 rush!!!!!! eek! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance

Silver Stardust
Awesome...I wanna work at Gamestop!!! eek! Good luck John!

Fearnix
GOOD LUCK thumb up
i hope you get it

JToTheP
GameStop is GOD, I WANNA WORK AROUND VIDEO GAMES I LOVE ALL DAY!!!!!!! eek! Happy Dance

Silver Stardust
If I worked at Gamestop, my paycheck would go straight back into the register laughing

Fearnix
i tried to get a job at 6 diferent game shops but they were all fulll sad

JToTheP
Well, HALF of mine will probably, the rest for xmas. stick out tongue laughing out loud

JToTheP
Yeah, it's a popular place to work. I hate people who don't play games who work there! mad laughing out loud

Devalion
Good Luck Hun......and If you get the job you can come to Han's drop lodge! laughing out loud And if you don't get it (which wont happen), you can come to Han's drop lodge!........Sorry couldn't help it!

Clovie
thumb up good luck

WindDancer
Best of luck!

D-Double
Good luck, man. big grin

BackFire
My friend works at Gamestop, I could have worked there but I decided not to.

Baylin
Good luck JP I'm sure you wont abuse your priveliges!

Too much...

Frosty Beverage
clapping

Jackie Malfoy
A job interview is normanly too hard to get sometimes.So you got lucky.Hope you get it.I can't say I never heard of Gamestop but good luck all the same!JM

shellie
good luck sweetie smileim pulling for ya

vaya_the_elf
Cool cool

I almost got to work there, but I took a different job. Wish you luck. smile

JToTheP
I got an interview at Kohl's tomorrow at 4 pm, after I just put in the app. yesterday, so unlike GS they seem to be ORGANIZED. If they have an overnight stock I'm gonna do that instead of day shifts.

Silver Stardust
Wow, you got another interview already? Awesome! Good luck! big grin

Drumdude1167
i dont even know who you are but good luck

shellie
thats great sweetiebig grin...you know im pulling for you

<<Solo>>
Good Luck! But I'd have to say that GS job would be kickin'.

JToTheP
My mom and I did, cuz we ran into this girl's mom who I played Soccer with as a kid, she put in a good word for me.

pinsleepe
That's great!!! Good luck hug

Silver Stardust
Hey, whatever works! I'll be rooting for you, hun happy

Devalion
Whey! Go and wow them hunny!

JToTheP
I also have an Orientation at TJMaxx next week, and if Kohl's doesn't have an overnight stock or something, and the hours won't collide, I may do both jobs.

Jedi Priestess
Congrats and good luck from the "other" JP wink

sunshyne
Kohls is a cool store...I'm actually going there tomorrow night laughing out loud but good luck babewink hope ya get it

JToTheP
Aha! Your a slick one there! Thanks all! wink big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.