Jason Voorhees Facts Trivia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JasonVoorhees#1
First off-
Why does Jason kill and in part 6 how was he revived?

These are two of the simplist questions i can think of!!!

roundisfunny
He kills camp counselors because they let him drown as a child. He was revived in part 6 when Tommy Jarvis plunged a cemetery fence pole into his body (to make sure he was dead), and lightning struck it.

JasonVoorhees#1
correct partly, Jason kills because that and a camp counseler killed his mother.

next questions...
What is Jasons main weapon of choice and why in part 4 and 6 didn't he kill tommy as a child or the children in the cabin while they slept.

shaber
A machete; he is fixated upon counsellor type people and any adults underfoot. I know that Kane Hodder demanded that he be prohibited from attacking children and animals.

TheRing
Ok I have been watching the Friday the 13th movies recently and seen them all, but was wondering how Jason got from hell back to the state he was in at the beginning of Jason X. The only explination I can think of was Freddy Vs Jason was set before Jason X's opening sequence. Unless I missed something.

Please explain.

Evil Dead
quite possible........but irrelevant as Kane Hodder didn't play Jason until part 7........not 4 or 6.

it's a continuity error. No time frame is given for the opening scene of Jason X..........so theoretically it could have been any time after the Friday the 13th series and Jason Goes to Hell. He is caught.......and frozen, where he remains for hundreds of years. The continuity error occurs because at the end of Freddy vs Jason, Jason's arm gets cut off.......yet he has both in the opening sequence of Jason X.

but yeah......Freddy vs Jason takes place before Jason X. I believe that should have been obvious as Jason X starts....Jason is frozen....and revived hundreds of years in the future.

Jason didn't drown as a child. His mother thought he had drown........hence the first movie. In the second movie it is revealed that Jason didn't actually drown, he grew into a man......living in a shack in the woods.....wearing a pillowcase over his head and staying away from others because he was teased as a child. It was from these woods he watched his mother get decapitated.......and sought revenge on camp counselors. Jason Voorhies didn't die until Friday the 13th part 4.......Tommy Jarvis hacked him up with a machete. He doesn't appear in part 5............and is ressurected as a zombie in part 6 with lightning, that part you got.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.