Linkalicious....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Silver Tongue
Brent,
I love you with all my heart and soul. And i understand why you hate me. It's hard for me to trust. I tried my best for you, i really did. I always told you not to make promises that you can't keep. Well here's my promise to you...I will always love you. No one will ever take your place.
Goodbye KMC, Today will be my last day here.

Syren
cry I'm almost crying right now. What happened baby? If I find out that he lost faith in you and left you for no other reason than that, I'll personally fly over and whoop his candy ass. I need the details girl, I've been with you both from the start hug

Silver Tongue
He did nothing.....it was all my fault. Don't blame him

Blind-Enemy
omg ashley... what happened???

Syren
I'll make my own judgements there sweetie, you keep telling me what happened and I'll decide for myself. I was the girl he pushed aside for you remember? As much as I love him I don't think I could handle knowing Brent could be so callous as to hurt you the way he hurt me erm

Silver Tongue
I guess i just couldn't trust him enough.

JToTheP
If Ashley chooses not to explain what happened in a public thread that is her decision and all of her friends are expected to respect it, and her privacy, if she chooses to tell some/any of us she will probably in PM.

Ashley I'm sorry, I'll miss you so much, I'll catch you on Yahoo, and e-mail I hope, I still owe you and wub you....cry hug

Silver Stardust
Ash, I'm sorry...I know we don't really know each other or anything, but still, I'm so sorry.

§pearhead
Well...not like we talk, but best of luck to you.

Noob A
Yea I don't really know you.......

Silver Tongue
Thanks Everyone

Anna85
All will miss u

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i didnt used to trust Mr Zero, but then i started to stalk him (in real life, every wed at 1pm around London) and now everythings great.

pinsleepe
I don't know you both at all, but I'm really sorry. You were great couple cry

Devalion
Hunny, I gonna miss you when your gone. I hope everything works out for you! Good Luck! hug

Silver Tongue
I'll really miss this place. I love you all. But it's too depressing. Maybe, someday, I'll come back

Sun Ce
oh shit!!!, i never knew it was u ash!!! sad, damn i hope u don'#t leave for good, tho we never talk much now but in the past we always did sad

Noob A
Well who doesn't love me.

Devalion
Well......at the moment....I dont!

Noob A
well, you might want to change your sig then. wink

Canadian Moose
For your next trick, why don't you try holding your breath for about six minutes?

Devalion
Well now, I might just have too! wink

Devalion
Or dissappear??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Noob A
fine.........

Linkalicious
When did I become the bad guy?

Syren
fish You're evil.

Syren
fish You're mean.

Devalion
But funny

Silver Tongue
He's not evil no

Syren
It was kind of a joke, hence the goldfish big grin You want this to be a morbid, serious thread or would you prefer all your closest friends to keep you both smiling in your moment of need? I know what I'd choose guys.......

Silver Tongue
Smile please smile

Syren
You got it toot

Partay!!!

*hotfoots it to Gent's Club*

Canadian Moose
*sticking my tongue out*

That was polite.

Linkalicious
Ashley, I don't hate you.

And I'll seriously wander door to door in that wretched country aimlessly looking for you, just to tell you I love you.

Syren
furious

What the hell is going on?? This is ridiculous, you're both hopelessly in love with one another, where exactly is the f.ucking problem?

Silver Tongue
But I don't make you happy!

She-Devil
I dont know you ST. But I hope you too sort this out. I know Linka loves you very much

Darth Prefect
please dont leave Ashley. youre one of the only reasons i still come here. cry

lil bitchiness
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon11.gif http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/ubb/pm_sendnew.gif

Use it! Its there for a reason...

Syren
Jeez Milla, heartless much. You're the only person so far to have been bothered by this, let it go yeah?

silver_tears
Well she is a mod no?

lil bitchiness
Im not heartless, im just being honest - think of it this way, im saying what most people are thinking.

Samurai Guy
Oh, Milla. You and your... moderation.

And no goodbye for me? down

How DARE you!

BackFire
Take it to PM's. Airing drama in public forums is lame.

Syren
Irene ~ I know she's a Mod, a damn good one, but I really didn't need reminding. I just meant that since no-one's actually complained yet, maybe she should have waited before assuming everyone was thinking along the same lines as her.

Milla ~ You can't know that dear, I know it's your job but until someone actually says it's pissing them off you really can't speak for them erm

Backfire ~ That's more the reason they should take it to PMs, because it's personal, not because it's pissing members off.

Samurai Guy
And the most compassionate post of this year goes to....

*drum roll*

BackFire
Well I don't know why it would be pissing anyone off, it's a private affair and should be kept that way. Making a big public fuss over it is silly and only trivializes whatever is going on.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you have a heart BF?

shifty Hmm, maybe you should be routinely checked to ensure you have all requisite organs.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i was first one to do a BackFire effect in the thread, before you byatch. Bite me!

Samurai Guy
Well... bare in mind it is not just a private matter. It is also a goodbye thread.

But there is an official one of those too.

Syren
Mmm, as much as I defended against the Milla, she was totally here first. Bite her raver

BackFire
Yes, but you weren't nearly as effective as the real thing. There's a "backfire effect" and then theirs "backfires effect", big difference.

I'll gladly bite you, just tell me where.

Samurai Guy
PG-13 people.

Silver Tongue
roll eyes (sarcastic) This is stupid. Close please.

BackFire
Oh gee thanks, saying "i'll bite you" is definately not PG-13.

lil bitchiness
Dont get all kinky with me! I know your game...

BackFire
Teehee.

Anywho, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.