Magneto vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
How would this one go? I think it could go either way, whether its a drawn out fight or a kill-right-away scenario.

baddspellahl4
it's not magneto or IW's style to do an instant kill. there are dozens of ways they could waste each other though

MERCILOUS
Yeah, Magneto could rip all the Iron out of your body and the rest of the metals there, and Invisible woman could bubble you. I have to go with IW though cause she can make fields withing fields and I don't think magnetism could stop that. On the other hand I'm pretty sure IW's defenses could stand up to magnetism.

Evangel94
The problem with IW in this fight is that her normal fighting style doesn't include creating bubbles inside others.

MERCILOUS
But can she?

eleveninches
well, at the moment, Sue doesnt have her usual powers, so i say magneto would win

leonheartmm
even if she did have her power, magneto would win, because magneto can sense both the matal in a human body and can SEE by senseing the slight magnetic fields that surround a human, so her invisibilty wont help, he can either destroy her by lightning fast mettalic{or non mettalic projectiles}, blind her by producing intense light, fry her by producing infra red, ultra violet , microvawes , x rays and gamma rays., kill her by removing all the metal out of her body{even if she is in her shield}, and lotsa other things .

Maelstrom
Sue's shield is stronger but weaker in durability if you know what i mean.
Maggie has ample power to repeal her attack.
The only danger he is in is if he doesn't finish her then and now, he won't know where she is and she can strike him anytime.
He can only keep shields up during a battle but he must drop them eventually.
So it goes to Sue, cause if he was Dumb enough to start with her, she could disappear, i don't believe his control can penetrate her shields. Then she could even walk away. Later come up all invisible and be like, oh you thought this fight was over. Once she had her shield around his head unless he has a friend, he's dead.
I've seen her hide from Time powers with her shields. Magneto isn't as detailed as that.

norrin radd

Alpha Centauri
You can't keep referring to the metal removal on Magneto's part because it takes MAJOR concentration and he rarely rarely uses it. Sue Storm would have him by the time he could do it.

-AC

norrin radd

Maelstrom
i doubt maggie s powers can get through her shields at all.
In secert wars 2 they used Sue's shields butteresed by Norrin Radd and Owen Reece to protect the hero's from a the explosion of the beyonder. Oh Rachel may have been involved in the support.
She has near perfect shields. The only thing i am aware of that she would be succeptable to would be telepathy.

norrin radd

Wynndar
magneto could easily take the metal out of her body if she wasnt using her force field...but i dont think she even puts down her force field to pee these days...the forcefield protects her from Mags' powers..indefinitely...Mags has never demonstrated he can create the concentrated destructive force of characters like Annihilus, Silver Surfer, Galactus, etc...he hasnt demonstrated his field can repel the attack of a person who put an invisible battering ram through the chest of Galactus...I wouldnt say it would be easy....IW has too many concerns for human life...however, she wouldnt let herself get killed by mags.

MERCILOUS
If she really wanted to be conservative she could put a bubble around his head until he passed out from suffocation. The only real question here is if sue's power's can bypass magnetism and if magnetism can bypass Sue's powers? I figure sue wins.

leonheartmm
well if her shield can infact protect against gravity, light, electricity, magnetism, and matter {indefinatel}, then sue wins, but otherwise....................................................................................................

MERCILOUS
Well that's what i'm asking. I think it can.

leonheartmm
yea but it would be quiet wierd if the almighty xmen villian, one of the most powerful men alive was defeates by just one out of the fantastic four, specially invisible woman. but im sure about one thing, in the comics, mags definately wins.

MERCILOUS
Sue has a decade or two of seniority on Magnus. FF is currently one of the best selling mags. There's no "political" reason why she couldn't take him out.

leonheartmm
yea but i was just saying.......................

Wynndar
Sue's powers come from hyperspace...same origin as gravity and just as fundamental as the EMS...i dont think there is any reason to try and argue which forces are higher in seniority like the Magnetism vs Gamma Rays argument.

MERCILOUS
Why not? Sue creates bubbles inside other's shields. Seniority takes it.

manjaro
i say Sue, cuz not only can she do all the things alreday mentioned she can also reduce the size of her force bubbles to microscopic sizes until they just blink out of existence.

i am not 100 on the science behind this but i think the reason magneto is even able to create forcefileds of his own is becuase he either alters, or vibrates the natural electrical and metallic molecules that float freely in the air. if this is so, since the natural order of matter is
atom
molecule
macromolecule
organelle
cell
tissue
organ
organ system

idk, maybe she could create one that starts at the size of an atom, or even of subatomic size just in case Mags messes with atoms instead, she could easily slip it between the interstitial spaces of the molecules or atoms, and form it around his helmet. from there, she would have the choice of suffocating him, or just decreasing the size once again crushing his skull in the process.

at first i was considering that magneto would have more experience but when sue made the transition from IG to IW, she realized the full extent of all her abilites, especially after she was mind controlled by psychoman

Stoic
bump

leonidas
not sue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.