Which Faction Would YOU Fight For?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
appologies in advance if this has already been posted, i did a quick scan to see if it was already there, but i didnt see one.

yes, this poll was inspired by battlefront, but i thought it would be good to choose considering all the films aswell, and considering the entire starwars universe, if you know what i mean? Ill add all of them, even thought the republic are clones and the seperatist are robots, so you couldnt fight for them anyway!

I would probably go with the imperials, because storm troopers are awesome, all the different TIE fighters are cool, Dark troopers are aweosome, and of coure the great darth vader!

who would you guys sign up for?

§pearhead
The Empire...because they have my three favorite ships in the SW Universe; Star Destroyer, Interdictor Cruiser, and TIE Defender smile not to mention AT-ST's (take away the ewoks) are just plain cool

however, the separatists, with AATs and Destroyers, come a close second

ChickinMeat
i should have added the gungan army man, they were a force to be reckoned with! laughing laughing laughing

§pearhead
Well, if you're talking about battle front, hear's a short shout out to the gungan warcry stick out tongue

"Wesa gonna die!"
"Mesa go boom now!"

thank you smile ninja

ChickinMeat
naaa i didnt mean just battlefront, i meant from episode 1 aswell, they were pretty much slaughtered, only by chance did the gungan army survive! and...

your welcome!

ChickinMeat
i really didnt expect the republic to be winning!

im guessing its down to republic commando game/book

Julie
there are two different eras being discussed here.

ChickinMeat
yea i know, just saying some people may prefere to fight with an older faction, which seems the case at the moment with the republic winning

darthcraka
live for the empire die for the empire imperial for life smile

Jodo kast
I would fight for the separatists.First off all , they are fighting for a better Republic.And secondly the chance you get too fight is smaller than the other army's.I'm seeing myself already doing the administration.

Fire
I'd go for the republic

Sith Master X
I'd definitely go for The Empire. evil face

SnakeEyes
Republic definitely for me. They have Star Destroyers and other ships like the Empire, and they have MUCH cooler soldiers and so on.

ChickinMeat
the dark side is winning.

gooood, goooood

Aleera1138
LOL The Rebellion for me. LOL

LarienD
The republic rules!

el_max
i would fight for the machines

Sicky666
Isn't it obvious???

SnakeEyes
yes it is, the Republic. Think about it, you get a LOT of Jedi commanding you, and the might of millions of clonetroopers on your side, plus the best technology of the time. The Republic basically has a ll of the same vehicles as the Empire, but they are new.

ChickinMeat
which makes no sense, as the republic troops and equipment should be older than the empire troops and equipment big grin

or at least thats the idea i got from the films.

Mandorallen
ME=Jedi

Sicky666
ME=Sith

mosh16137
ME=sith

i would go for the empire

jango fatt
The empire!!!!!!!!!!!!

Areora
RIGHT ON MY SITH BROTHERS!!! lol

ArthasKnight
Probably the Empire. You know, is it just me or do they not really say how bad the Empire is (aka, what they've done, how they've been evil, blahblahblah) aside from the destruction of Alderaan? They don't really mention much of anything in the OT.

Julie
probably the rebs...but uh...the different time periods make it a bit difficult to say...the republic is usu the good guys...but then they become the empire in a way

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.