My neice is a movie star

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jojomonkey59
omg my neice is gonna be in a movie called two for the money she is the daughter of like mathew maconahi and ya hes hot and i could have met him

L49_JoaquinLovr
Riiighttt....... And its McConaughey. Omg. You'd think that if REALLY you're own niece was a celebrity that you'd at least pay attention to actor's names.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TombRaiderGurl
lol at L49 JoaquinLovr ....so true laughing out loud

L49_JoaquinLovr
smile Btw, I saw the cast for The movie and nowhere in any of the parts did it have a female name added to the list. Something's eerie here............................................

KillTheLight
yeah it's called attention seeking

forumcrew
my cousin is a movie writer, director, producer, but hes not big time at all only done a couple small films although mr belding was in them and you cant beat that

roundisfunny
Here is a Canadian girl from that film. She could be jojo's cousin, I suppose.

And forumcrew, I'll take a wild guess that your cousin is Brandon Fowler. Correct?

My brother-in-law's cousin was in "The Straight Story". Seriously. She played Crystal.

forumcrew
yes he is, have you seen 18?

L49_JoaquinLovr
True, true. I love to maim though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.