new aor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grievous_90210
new aor somebody willing to post it

LandoSpeeder
Their is? Cool.

LandoSpeeder
Too bad nothing on comcast.net has been working lately.

Darth Subjekt
aor???? sorry but whats that? im tired....sorry
sad

lucasfilm
NEWBS!!!!!!!!
"art of revenge" dummy!

Darth Subjekt
lick my sack. and its "noob"....call me a dummy....

ctsketch
its also Newb, and n00b, and nub,

Batman316
*wonders if he is still a nOOb :/

BAILY
I would like to see this AOR. It is art of Coruscant under attack at the opening of the movie.

Jodo kast
Wow cool.

LandoSpeeder
Scramba hasn't posted on here sinc Nov 4, 04.

waynerobsonuk
I noticed that the other day, he hasn't been visible since the trailer came out. I remember him saying he had some sort of trouble with his account on hyperspace (correct me if I'm wrong).
Maybe he's busy or away for a while. There might even be an explanation for it along the lines of he can't get as much stuff any more, or was sick of the hassle from newbies.
I dunno confused maybe he was sickened abit that he was 'beaten' to posting the trailer but I seriously doubt itlaughing out loud
Either way he's done alot for this forum and helped out alot of people myself included. We should be thankful he's gave as much back to this forum as he possibly could. I still hope he pop's in from time to time as he seems a good bloke.

Wayne...

Morridini
I just checked Sramba's profile andit says that he was here yesterday, so he isn't gone.

Gangularis
lucas police....... THX style.

scramba2000
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post anything for a while nor have I been able to answer pms. My workload has literally tripled over the past week and I'm struggling to keep up. I'll post when I can. I probably won't be able to answer pms or fulfill requests until the end of next week....

http://img5.exs.cx/img5/8179/aor13.jpg

Morridini
I told u he wasn't gone.
Thanks Scramba.

gunchips
No problem Scramba wink Thanks for the new AOR!!

tony_bolony
Thanks Scramba.

waynerobsonuk
Nice piece of artwork that. Cheer's Scramba.

Wayne...

ImperialPEZ
Thanks for the update. Glad you're still around.

joserael
Again Master...Thanks Scramba....you are job is amazing....!!!!!

Anakin2Vader
thanks scramba

looks like the shot from the trailer... but i dont know if its still gonna be right after the trailer.. some of the rumors say Anakin will land the burning ship after the dooku duel

LandoSpeeder
Thanks scramba!

NoFate007
Always appreciated Scramba

darthcraka
yay scramba smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.