Super Race (look Or Your Soul Is Mine)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
THIS A RACE AND NOTHING MORE.

FLASH VS SILVER SURFER

Arsenal
How fast is Silver Surfer?

supremthor
faster then light in space but not on a planet for some reason

norrin radd

supremthor
what have you been smoking flash is way faster then the speed of light.
read some flas comics.

Krissy Von Doom
Surfer travels at warp speed, he can't be going as slow as the speed of light if he's travelling the universe looking for planets for Galactus.

supremthor
I no that warp speed is about 100x the speed of light.

supremthor
It appears that the Flash may run at any speed that he thinks is possible, but there may be physical limits to his speed. Theorectically, speeds greater than Mach 10, are dangerous to the people and to the environment. This speed would still be the equivalent to approximately 128 miles per second; allowing him to cross the United States in about 23 seconds, or circle the world in about 3 minutes. The Flash rarely achieves such speed in populated areas due to the effects of sonic disruptions and air displacements.

juggernaut74
Flash can hit any speed he thinks is possible. But if Surfer could somehow get them to a area with no people around or not have to worry about sonic disruptions and such the Flash would smoke the Surfer.

juggernaut74
And one more thing wouldnt it be kinda cheating anways because Surfer has to actually ride on his board to be that fast. Without it his speed is diminished and he cant fly without it. So basically what I am saying is it is actually the board that is fast and not him.

Krissy Von Doom
I don't know Surfer's upper limit but in IG he travelled 1 light year in about 2 seconds. I'm assuming he's going his fastest because Cap was about to be squashed by Thanos.

supremthor
the surfer can fly without his board. the reason he doesnt i (A) it takes way to mouch of his energy for some reason (B) he is on like warbirds level in speed

supremthor
in other words fast but slow compared to flash

lightaxe
no, not at all slow SS is faster than Flash, Flash has to push hard to run at the speed of light, SS does this with seemingly little effort. In fact in space he always flies at light speed.

Krissy Von Doom
If it's a race, Surfer's not going to be flying without his board rolling on floor laughing

supremthor
no my bad he can fly 3x faster Thor without his bord.

juggernaut74
can I ask how do you know Surfer can fly without his board. I remeber reading a vol. 3 comic in which he states that he cannot fly without his board.

supremthor
but flash doesn't have a speed limit

supremthor
Surfer to fly even without his board up to Class 3000 speeds in space and Shift Z max in atmospheres although does so rarely.

supremthor
berry once ran so fast he was being seen all throughout time and wally is said to be way faster

Arsenal
Maybe something really significant has to have happened before they can use speed to their full potential because Barry turned into speed itself and was even able to go into different time(s). In one comic he went back in time and was the lightning that made the accident that turned him into the flash. In another, he even traveled to the Marvel Universe!

supremthor
and wally is said to faster if true then he woud eat the SS in a race

Mr. BBBumper
Nazis

The trolls are here. NOW!

Kris Blaze
Barry wins.

The rest eat cosmic dust.

TricksterPriest
No love for Wally? durflash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.