I think I'm falling for someone...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Prefect
sad

lil bitchiness
Whats the problem? You should be happy!

I havent ''liked'' anyone in a while...gotta to move to Italy!

The Tired Hiker
Never show weakness! confused

Darth Prefect
But I don't want to fall for anyone. sad

*SpunkiE*
love is inevitable... love

Mr Zero
Its me isn't it? I knew this was going to happen.

*SpunkiE*
lol

badboy2004
i think i've fallen for ladygrim

Samurai Girl
i think mane has fallen for a certain person who might be taken? ok i might be wrong here

badboy2004
i love her

Samurai Girl
Do you have to wreck every god damn thread....this thread isnt about you...You made a stupid thread now please fill that up with as many i love LG's as you can and let ppl coe into a thread without seeing what you have written..

badboy2004
no

Anywien
Umm....Okay then. Darth Prefect, I think it's best if you tell whoever you like the truth about your feelings.

badboy2004
i've really fallen for her

Telperaca
Is love not ment to be sweet?

badboy2004
yeah it is sweet

AvP
definatly

Darth Prefect
no. the problem is my friend likes her too. sad

JToTheP
Good luck fighting it, you'll see how strong of a hold it gets on you, and you'll be grateful you can feel that kind of thing, just think about the siamese twin who's brother is gay and they only have one ass. laughing

rogue938
well is the other girl taken? I your friend already going out with her?
wow u r definately in a hard position. all i can say wow. do what your head tells you to do in this case not your heart because you have some important things at stake here. how much do u really like this girl anyway? I hope it turns out o.k. for you.

Darth Prefect
to complicate things, ive never had a girlfriend before. erm

lil bitchiness
Why not?

Darth Prefect

lil bitchiness
Well you friend doesnt own her, so you both have equal chance.

If you never had a girlfriend - you got to start somewhere.

English Moosette
I think you should take the plunge, you owe it to yourself to have experiences. Raw intensity in life is awesome, it can be messy, but it can also contain pure passion. Honey, there is nothing on this Earth that compares to pure passion. no2

Darth Prefect
erm yeah...

baddspellahl4
I hate liking someone too, but It still happens, like now for instance. I'm ot telling you who i like, but she's in my math an english classes

vaya_the_elf
I think you should tell her. See what she says, you never know. Her feeling could be the same, if not no big deal. Let the girl decide who she wants to be with.

baddspellahl4
I really hope you are talking to ME. I'm a chickenshit and I'm already quiet. no way I'm going to say anything.

rogue938
ask your self these puestions what does the girl want or what wqould she want
and is it worth risking your friendship over?

badboy2004
somebodies got a crush on me at work

kofmaster
^^ OMG WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing laughing laughing

badboy2004
did nobody hear me

kofmaster
its more like nobody cares dickwheel messed

badboy2004
alright then i was just telling u

Samurai Girl
Look badboy i come here to chill and all i see is you acting like a child....grow up

kofmaster
messed some bad boy roll eyes (sarcastic)

kofmaster
heeeeeeeey that sounds like me no? eek!

no expression dont you answer that wHAAHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing

Samurai Girl
No luke you dont sound like a moron. Going on about something ova and ova again like a broken record. its annoying a lot of ppl..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.