what songs are you sick of?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SMOKE187
lean back by terror squad is getting on my nerves and played out. im sick of that song

Fearnix
Any song's by Nivana or GnR

Df02
anything by franz ferdinand
anything by the strokes atm
Greenday - american idiot
that song with the tune stolen from gangsters paradise

Dr. Strangelove
You are my hero!

The song that's really annoying to me is "My Boo". Can Usher please just go away and bang another 100 supermodels because I'm so sick of all of those songs by him about breaks ups and how great my women is when that dude probably has banged so many different women that Ron Jeremy would say "Whoa!".

He's really the same as Avril saying she's punk, when she's the farthest from it.

SMOKE187
usher sux period.

Fearnix
I ahve seen usher Live rock

Dr. Strangelove
I have this funny picture of you in my head when your at the Usher concert with a Tool shirt on, trying to start a mosh pit to Usher's "Confessions". laughing

Fearnix
It was so much fun i tarted my self up with all my black make up and stuff i got so many dirty looks

ElectricBugaloo
Stairway to Heaven, Smoke on The Water, and Hotel California. The three most overplayed songs ever.

Deathblow
I'm sick to ****ing death of that Smash Mouth song, the one that goes 'hey now you're an allstar'. I swear to god, every movie made in the last 5 years has that song playing at some point. It's pure unadulterated horse shit. Those mother****ers should be lined up with their backs against a wall and gunned down with sub autos.

And that Slither song by Velvet Revolver doesn't please me either.

Alpha Centauri
Anything by any shit lame band really.

-AC

matchbox
the rasmus, the good thing is that they probably wouldnt be around i na years time!

WindDancer
Any song from Nirvana, Foo fighters, RAM, Guns and Roses, System of a down, Red hot chili peppers, and Insane clown Posse.

Spicy_Mchaggis
breaking benjamin-so cold
nirvana-smells like teen spiritgree
green day-american idiot
linkin park-in the end
skindred-nobody

all fairly new songs. out of the 100's of new songs realesed every week, only 25 of them make it to playlists on radio stations. those 25 songs are played almost 400 times a month.

SlipknoT
The radio plays a velevet Revolver song every 20 minutes. I hate that band.

tabby999
anything by Simple Plan, every time i hear Perfect it makes me sad, because there are people paying to see this shit get played and normal adults get the impresion thatthe younger generation are nothing but self pitty wallowing whingy little bitches.....yeah

Jackie Malfoy
Any song from Avil Levene drives me nuts and Britteny spears I feel like banging my head againt the wall if anyone is singing it or if it is on the radio.
Also that song I want to soak up the sun!I hate that song it not only is annoying but it stays in my head all the time!UGG!Ok deep breath I am ok right now!JM

nick1811
green day - crap
avril lavigne - no talent
franz ferdinand - awful

Shaolin Monk
Hoobastank - The Reason (do they also sing that "California...Califoooornia" song?...it annoys me too)

Lenny Kravitz - Lady (from that stupid Gap commercial)

Scarpa
Helmet: See you dead

Anything done my britney spears or elton john

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.