The sig I've been working for nearly two months is now finished

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
What took me too long was finding high quality pictures. It's my 11th sig done all by myself btw.

leatherface12
That is awsome. thumb up 10/10

Pablo G
Thanks man

Vegeta13
Cool, Man...

Linkalicious
Killer job Pablo...you can really tell that they are high quality pics. Just a suggestion...maybe make "Pablo G" more appealing... Maybe try some blending effects if you used photoshop.

Pablo G
Yeah man I've done that king of shit before, but this sig was somewhat special to me since I invested lots of my time on it so I decided to go simple.

BingaBonga
That's awesome. thumb up yes

Pablo G
Thanks guys

Evy_O
Perfect thumb up
But two months?! Does it take that long? eek!

yerssot
imho, the text could be better; )

spookey
2 months wow...........i made this is 10 mins.............its good but scary hate jason hate freddy.ewwwwwwwww i want my mommieeeee

§pearhead
Mine took about 15 minutes to make, it aint too too hard...the hardest part is finding decent pictures.

spookey
tell me about it i made my boys ace of spades in half an hour...........it was finding the pics that takes ages.............he had to have gambit holding an ace of spades

leatherface12
1 2 freddys coming for you 3 4 freddys at your door 5 6 grab a crusifix
7 8 better stay up late 9 10 never sleep again. evil face

spookey
your mean!!!!!!!!!!! MOMMMMMMIIIIEEEE wears ace he is gonna box your ears........AAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEE

Linkalicious
mine took me 7 minutes to create after i had the pictures...finding the pics took about 20 minutes.

leatherface12
Oh dont worry spookey your safe for now. But when you go to sleep your NOT. evil face Muhahahah I love being evil.

spookey
*bottom lips quivers................MMMMOOOOMMMMIIIIIEEEEE

§pearhead
Yes, the monsters behind the closet are awfully scary stick out tongue

leatherface12
Whos gonna save you when he comes after you. Even ace cant jump into your dreams. evil face

spookey
your mean toooo............and i fought emma liked pyros............grrrrr naughty spearhead

§pearhead
bunny nope, just slightly insane

spookey
well i do dream of wolverine and gambit.........there will save me.......... and i thought i was your queen..........hmmmm

leatherface12
Ok Im sorry my queen.notworthy

spookey
would u like a new sig......... give me an hour and i will back on

VilleValo462
sleep

leatherface12
Yes I would love a new sig because everybody is complaining about the one I got now. THANKS. big grin

dave123
very good pablo smile

mine took a few minutes

§pearhead
Im assuming I dont need to point out you spelled it wrong roll eyes (sarcastic)

spookey
i wasnt gonna say that!!!!

leatherface12
Say what?

BackFire
Very nice Pablo!

Linkalicious
people like dave make 16 year olds sooooo much cooler than they really are.

spookey
GROSS SIG THIS ONE IS

andyF1
hey spookey you dont have to worry about the monsters in the cupboard, theres no such thing. smile

Its the burglars that come through the window you have to worry about.
ninja

Orlando Bloom03
Nice sigs peoples!!!

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE

spookey
burglars.............lol i did so some karate...........plus i sleep with my baton.....so it helps

Orlando Bloom03
scay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

dave123
dam you Spear, i thought burlyman was gonna point that out sad

anyone that knows what fcuk is, will understand yes

dave123
that would go in my sig if i had enough room cool

Linkalicious
well that's good to know...and by the way. Nice sig....again

dave123
merci happy

i've also got a Calvin Klein one lined up, so no stealing my ideas, anyone shifty stick out tongue

spookey
haha dave as if.........im quite happy with my four thank you........but it is shockling good

dave123
thanks happy

i was also working on a card sig, different to yours, but similar

i abandoned it though.... there were gonna be more people but i got bored smile

Dogbert
I think you spelled your name wrong in your current sig dave123 confused

dave123
http://www.acpress.com/fcuk.jpg

its a rip-off of a clothing company, fcuk, which have switched the 2nd and third letters around (it stands for French Connection UK)

Linkalicious
lol i used to think DKNY stood for Donkey Kong New York....granted i was about 8 at the time....but i still thought it was funny.

spookey
isnt it donna karen new york...............yes but dave what does dvae mean

Dogbert
Pfff.... Everyone at my school wears those retarted FCUK shirts. With stupid saying on the front like "FCUK homework" or "FCUK you." roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tex
2 months!?!

I was expecting the Sistine chapel! stick out tongue

dave123

Linkalicious
yes i'm aware its donna karen new york, but it was 13 years ago, and i was only a mere child content with my Saturday morning cartoons and rainbow sherbert ice cream...(often for breakfast)

Lord Soth
and it is beautiful, flawlessly put together. Good for u, Pablo clapping

DeNiro
very cool pablo I especilly like the pic of freddy very bad ass thumb up

Pablo G
Thanks guys, ohh and what the hell was all about a guy wanting his mommy ?

DeNiro
dont know what u are talking about stick out tongue

LeAtHerRFace
Holy Sh!t, nice @$$ sig Pab.

Tired Hiker
The sig is excellent, Pabs, but the look on Pinhead's face with Freddy behind him is rather disturbing. confused

Michael Myers 1
I love it and mike looks awesome lol i wouldnt spend that long making a sig i take 10 mins then i save it and then 10 more mins and thats it mostly

VilleValo462
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.