Full screen version of teaser?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Falacerjedi
Sorry if this has been asked before, I have had some comp probs and could not get to the boards for a few days. Is there a full screen version of the teaser available or just the one that was released last week? Again sorry for making a new topic for this, didn't want it to get lost in the 450+ post other thread.

TIA cool

Mr Zero
try one of the many movie sites on the internet... Ive hear "killermovies" is quite good - but be warned the forums section sucks.

http://www.killermovies.com/s/starwarsepisodeiii/articles/4598.html

Morridini
But that's not teh official one. There's one extra large (possible fullscreen) trailer due for HyperSpace members. All we know is that it's coming soon.

NoMeN
how soon?! i want to make some cool wallpapers

Jedi Priestess
Yep thats not a fullscreen one. And the color isnt near as intense as the one on the OS. But there are no watermarks on it so thats a good deal.

LandoSpeeder
I've already seen it in full screen but it would be nice to have it in even better quality.

Falacerjedi
Thanks for the info all guess I will wait abit longer and see when you HS peeps can get a fullscreen one for us (HS watermark dont bother me)

JKozzy
They don't make fullscreen trailers. Ever. Just larger widescreen ones, because fullscreen sucks.

Julie
I haven't seen the full screen one yet.
I will though ...trust me

Darth_Decimator
the current size trailer looks pretty good in fullscreen , i have qt pro and it lets u watch trailers in fullscreen and they look a treat , in sayin that i wouldnt object to havin a bigger better quality version :0

LandoSpeeder
I don't Have quick time pro I just have the free one with the quick time player.

Three Owls
full screen trailer:

Duck tape the sides of your computer screen vertically. Cut off around 1/3 of the image. Enjoy!

Sithspawned
You can get the large (not fullscreen) trailer on the OS for free and without the HS symbol if you click on the link, and then, when the page comes up, look at the source code and follow the link to the non watermarked version of the teaser...

LandoSpeeder
http://www.tribute.ca/player/enhancePlayer.asp?isWM=1&isQT=1&filePath=Trailers&fileName=starwarsep3

Click on the window media player and below the trailer it will say full screen. Click on that and it will show it in fullscreen but it is bad quality.

Darth_Decimator
hey lando speeder if you wanna watch it in fullscreen all u gotta do is use the maximize thingy in the top right hand corner , it does the same thing pretty much

Falacerjedi
Just a little /bump so our HS people can post a link to the Extra Large version of the trailer when its released to them...

eXSBass
Well the full screen is here. Who's going to "yousendit" for us?

:.Space Opera.:
it is?

eXSBass
SW.C

JKozzy
Ah, the pleasures of fullscreen sick

musashi_sw
Plz some on post a link

JKozzy
There is no full screen. Fullscreen is when you crop off the sides to take up the monitor's aspect ratio of 4:3. You're probably referring to the "Extra Large" trailer. No links are available yet. And they won't ever make "fullscreen" trailers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.