Campy Horror Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

artymc
Ok, so I have to admit I love campy horror movies! As such I'm so excited, the Monster Island DVD is out! It stars Carmen Electra
who gets kidnapped by giant bugs and is abosolutely hilarious. Even Nick Carter and Adam West (the original Batman) are in it! This is by far one of the best campy horror films I've seen and is sure to become a classic for our generation.

Mr Zero
So you are basically spamming this piece of shit movie right across KMC in the hopes of drumming up a few extra sales of the DVD. You have a very sad job.

Elle78
Nightmare on Elm St IV! Freddy Kruger at his best!And the Chucky movies. The New one, Seed of Chucky Looks funny! In the preview He Killls Britney Spears(PLayed by an actresss) and John Waters the camply cult film director Is delighted! Sooooooooo Funny! I'll bet some people in the theater will cheer when he kills Britney.

lil bitchiness
Please use the Horror forum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.